• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nope. Theory time.

It says there's no way to distinguish them, but I think means in behavior, not appearance, because it also specifies they were separate beings.
I know it means behavior, I assumed Humans still looked like humans

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I think he's talking about some weird fanboy, similar to that one fan pre-Brawl who threatened to kill him(her?)self if Lyn wasn't playable.
Well, he implied that this behavior made sense to him because the person in question had Asperger's syndrome. Surely you see why that isn't okay.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since it's a Nintendo Website

and yesterday was Valentines day

This seems appropriate

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Um... What's that supposed to mean?
What that's supposed to mean? You know I have Asperger's too.

Well whoop-de-doo, so do I.
Last time I checked, a trait of Asperger's was having a specific interest to something. I've had several of those that have changed over time. (I've also had some sensory problems when I was little, like not wanting to touch slimy things or skin, and I tend to pace a lot.)

And no, I didn't just diagnose myself later in life or make things up. I really am an Aspie.
I meant no offense to anyone.

Didn't research him. So now i'm editing my post because i feel terrible now.
You don't have to apologize.

----

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well whoop-de-doo, so do I.
Last time I checked, a trait of Asperger's was having a specific interest to something. I've had several of those that have changed over time. (I've also had some sensory problems when I was little, like not wanting to touch slimy things or skin, and I tend to pace a lot.)
I meant no offense to anyone.
Well, it's a lot more complex than that. Also, you were replying to someone to said that person was a psychopath, and it seemed the response justified it by saying he had Asperger's. So it's easy to see why there was a miscommunication.

There's a missing apostrophe with the were-we're.
Grammar comes before love.
It does for me, given I can't hold relationships with real people because they are stupid.*cough*high school teens*cough*

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
China is the biggest threat to Pangolins

Because they believe Pangolin scales are a magical cure all

To anyone that happens to live in China

Magic doesn't exist and Pangolin scales don't cure anything

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
China is the biggest threat to Pangolins
Because they believe Pangolin scales are a magical cure all
To anyone that happens to live in China
Magic doesn't exist and Pangolin scales don't cure anything
Right. I'll text my Chinese friend right now. "Pangorin scares are not magik!"
.....He'll get the joke.

I can hold relationships with high school teens just fine, and I'm a middle-aged man.
Lol. Are you? That would explain your refined tastes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think he's talking about some weird fanboy, similar to that one fan pre-Brawl who threatened to kill him(her?)self if Lyn wasn't playable.
Wasn't there that one guy who said he would eat his shoes if Sora wasn't playable?
I think it went something like that.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Heh, not in the least. I'll never grow old, anyway.
So you're just extremely likeable. That makes sense. Anyone with a Hellraiser avatar and that aesthetically pleasing Triple Threats sig surely must be a great guy.

I don't age because I am a god!!

So, opinions on 2014.

Gaming: Meh so far.
Real life: Terrible.
Could you be more specific?

Gaming: LITTLE MAC TRUMPS ADVERSITY
Real life: I keep getting snowed in.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So you're just extremely likeable. That makes sense. Anyone with a Hellraiser avatar and that aesthetically pleasing Triple Threats sig surely must be a great guy.
I made my sig via GIMP. I'd consider myself as having intermediate skill in photo manipulation.

Many thanks for your kind esteem. I'll see to it that you're rewarded in the afterlife.

You don't age because it pleases me to allow it. For now.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Not aging =/= god. You may be immortal but you don't seem to have any particularly impressive qualities. Besides what is so great about being a god? All you do is just get a lotta hate and people who don't believe in you and those who do believe constantly nag at you to bring back X person form the dead or save X soul or kill X person or deliver other X miracle. It all gets trying.

Trust me I know.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Not aging =/= god. You may be immortal but you don't seem to have any particularly impressive qualities. Besides what is so great about? All you do is just get a lotta hate and people who don't believe in you and those who do believe constantly nag at you to bring back X person form the dead or save X soul or kill X person or deliver other X miracle. It all gets trying. Trust me I know.
...are you making a statement on religion or referring to Wesker?

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Not aging =/= god. You may be immortal but you don't seem to have any particularly impressive qualities. Besides what is so great about being a god? All you do is just get a lotta hate and people who don't believe in you and those who do believe constantly nag at you to bring back X person form the dead or save X soul or kill X person or deliver other X miracle. It all gets trying.

Trust me I know.
Let's just say that the pantheon Kenith and I belong to is far more Lovecraftian than it is Abrahamic.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The last thing I want to do is talk about religion on SmashBoards...can't we talk about something else....like... Smash Bros.?

Except if we are talking about Arceus,Kalypso,Zeus,Palutena or Farore.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Let's just say that the Pantheon Kenith and I belong to is far more Lovecraftian than it is Abrahamic.
So the two of you either live in Rome or Paris. Interesting.

The last thing I want to do is talk about religion on SmashBoards...can't we talk about something else....like... Smash Bros.?
I think you missed the joke. Guess it wasn't as good as I thought it was. :L

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think Buddha should be in Smash Bros.
Honestly ever since the Miis came around in 2006, I've always wanted a Mii battle between Buddha, Jesus Christ, Mohammed, and Confucius. Maybe add in like Abraham or a Hindu God or Oprah Winfrey.

I also would like to battle between the best US Presidents: Washington vs. Lincoln vs. one of the Roosevelt's vs. James Monroe (I'd play James Madison and win because he's like my great x15 grandfather, and he'd kick your face in!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom