• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, now that I think about it, I would like a Pokemon stage that was based on the games. But y'know, not terrible like Spear Pillar. Something along the lines of Saffron City in 64. Maybe Castelia City in Pokemon Black and White? That seems like a cool choice.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
While I don't really play Pokemon, this seems a fairly interesting topic.

So, folks, if we get a Pokemon Stadium 3, what would be your ideal stage transformations? What elements or features come to mind?
-Fairy
-Dragon. There's lava.
-Ghost. The floor disappears and reappears constantly.
-Psychic. Several warp pads appear around the stage.

-----

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Let's see, Pokemon Stadiums have had:

• Fire
  • Water
  • Grass
  • Normal
  • Ice
  • Electric
  • Ground
  • Flying
So something other than those would be nice.

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
I think the PSs are more or less generic and not based on anything particular in the Pokemon games, besides the types and Pokemon that get shown.
Maybe so. I guess we'll have to wait and see!

--

I've always liked the standard Stadium layout more than the transformations. As long as they aren't as game-changing as Brawl's transformations, I'll be happy with whatever we get.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the final Pokemon game(s), they'll reveal a new Type.

Human-Type.
In gen 4 there is mythos that humans are just really evolved pokemon, and there was a time when there was no distinction between humans and pokemon and humans mated with pokemon

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
In gen 4 there is mythos that humans are just really evolved pokemon, and there was a time when there was no distinction between humans and pokemon and humans mated with pokemon
Here's another theory. What if all Pokemon are the result of generations upon generations of human inbreeding?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I think you forgot Rock in there.
That I did, actually. From the first Pokemon Stadium, right.

Thanks.

EDIT: Wait, if every Pokemon has always existed (minus Porygon, being the only man-made Pokemon), how advanced were people in Pokemon's pre-history?

Considering they already had Pokemon like Magnezone and everything.

Last edited:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who wants a revolution/colloseum/XD stage before another "stadium" stage?

On another note Youtube doesn't need Google+ anymore, thank god, comment anywhere before they screw it up again haha.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Am I the only one who wants a revolution/colloseum/XD stage before another "stadium" stage?

On another note Youtube doen't need Google+ anymore, thank god, comment anywhere before they screw it up again haha.
First off, I'd like something that isn't a stadium as well. Phenac. Orre, SOMETHING FROM THERE!

And Youtube updated again or something? If so, blah.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
But it starts to veer into that really off-topic territory with some points, and this seems like one theory that easily would.
For the record, I was being totally facetious.

I've said before that I don't play Pokemon, so I'm not even qualified to discuss theories (which is precisely why I did so anyway :troll:).

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Can we not go into the theory department? Please?
Nope. Theory time.

It says there's no way to distinguish them, but I think means in behavior, not appearance, because it also specifies they were separate beings.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Why is a Monita fanboy a borderline psychopath? That's all i want to know. He keeps on threatening to kill her haters.
A 13-year old boy with Aspergers who posted a pic of himself on the internet. I can see why he would be obsessed with Monita given the Aspergers thing.

He also wants Helioptile, Isabelle, Igglybuff, and a Tamagotchi for SSB4.

-----

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
A 13-year old boy with Aspergers who posted a pic of himself on the internet. I can see why he would be obsessed with Monita given the Aspergers thing.

He also wants Helioptile, Isabelle, Igglybuff, and a Tamagotchi for SSB4. lol

-----
Now watch all of this happen Because Sakurai.

E3 2014 is going to be an interesting event, alright. :laugh:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero

-----
Didn't research him. So now i'm editing my post because i feel terrible now.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

-----
Um... What's that supposed to mean?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What that's supposed to mean? You know I have Asperger's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom