• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Hmm I'm wondering

Based on the picture in the trailer, is it possible that we could be seeing a Pokemon Stadium 3? Just a food for thought.
Perhaps you show an image? I can't really understand what you are talking about otherwise.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Damn, Pixiv has the best art along with the most broken image links. It was an image of Mac being surrounded by Peach and MIss Fit. :urg:
Pixiv doesn't let non-members see hotlinked images.

Try uploading to imgur, or just link to the image page.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think TheThirdKoopa means that area where Pikachu was introduced during the E3/Villager trailer... Otherwise I'm not sure either... :T

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I would like a third PS, but with less ****ty transformations.
While I don't really play Pokemon, this seems a fairly interesting topic.

So, folks, if we get a Pokemon Stadium 3, what would be your ideal stage transformations? What elements or features come to mind?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
While I don't really play Pokemon, this seems a fairly interesting topic.

So, folks, if we get a Pokemon Stadium 3, what would be your ideal stage transformations? What elements or features come to mind?
I think they should have a new Pokemon Stadium stage featuring entirely X/Y Pokemon and with a fairy-type ransformation to advertise it. That way, they don't have to spend a whole bunch of time programming new Pokemon into items.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Perhaps you show an image? I can't really understand what you are talking about otherwise.
Yeah; I didn't mean Mac's trailer. Something interesting out of Mac's trailer though; notice the stairs in the punch-out arena? If someone can get a screenshot that'd be great. That **** is cray.

Pokemon Stadium 3 looks like the best one background wise, if it's a new pokemon stadium

oh and new avatar woo

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Monita is the computer that gives tutorials in NintendoLand.

In case anyone didn't know.

Last edited:

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
New Pokemon Stadium? I don't know, aren't they based off the games? i.e, Pokemon Stadium 1 & Pokemon Stadium 2 for N64.

However, I do expect a new Stadium-esque stage with a different design and possibly a name other than PS3.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
New Pokemon Stadium? I don't know, aren't they based off the games? i.e, Pokemon Stadium 1 & Pokemon Stadium 2 for N64.

However, I do expect a new Stadium-esque stage with a different design and possibly a name other than PS3.
I think the PSs are more or less generic and not based on anything particular in the Pokemon games, besides the types and Pokemon that get shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom