• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
"In Chrono Cross, where she is referred to as Dr. Ashtear, it is discovered that Lucca eventually converted her house into an orphanage. Kid is revealed to have been found by Lucca and raised in the orphanage. Lucca is kidnapped prior to the beginning of Chrono Cross by Lynx and Harle in an effort to subdue the Prometheus Circuit that keeps the Frozen Flame sealed. She is presumably killed by Lynx later on."

When the hell did THAT happen in the story?

What the hell is a Prometheus Circuit?

What is the Frozen Flame?

How come I don't remember ANY of that from beating Chrono Cross multiple times?
Answers in Spoilers! Sorry for the late response but I fell asleep.
Lucca is kidnapped after Lynx and Harle go back in time to try and screw over Kidd (1015), who actually screws over Lynx when he attempts to drown Serge. She is indeed killed by Lynx after not revealing the method to unlock the flame from it's captivity (as the flame itself can only be accessed by a certain person who is the arbiter of the Flame, which is at that point in time, Prometheus.

Prometheus Circuit is a very familar entity known as Robo. If you killed Mother Brain (Which is a prototype of FATE) you will figure out Robo's actual unit name. He is transported to Chronopolis along with everyone else during the Time Crash.

The Frozen Flame is a chunk of Lavos that fell off when he initially entered Earth.

You wouldn't unless you fully 100% Trigger. The story itself is really convulted. I'm currently working on all characters in one save.

Sakurai is probably the most misquoted man in history.
Probably? People misquote him all the time and butcher his words to make it sound like a character is confirmed or DCed.

Looks like I'll be hanging here a bit now that the Miiverse thread is getting new rules.
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Seems like the banner above changed again.

Toon Link is replaced with Pit, and Villager is replaced with Little Mac.

(Why do I put so much passion into the ****ing banner?)

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

Because the banner is completely awesome. It shows how far we have come as a community, and how far Smash has came as well.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I maybe late on this but:

After watching the Little Mac trailer for the billionth time, i noticed. some thing about Bowser.
He seems to have armor resistance to Mega-Man's megabuster as he is shot in the back.

Either 1 of 3 things is happening here:
A) Bowser may have a mechanic similar to Link and Toon Link's shield, where they auto block projectiles that hit thier shield. (In Bowser's case it would be his shell)
B) Heavy characters in general are resistant to weak projectiles like the Megabuster or pikachu's thundershock.
C) Megaman's megabuster has lost it's hitstun properties like we saw initially in that Mario v Megaman demo match.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Project M's Roy is now on the banner to, uh, represent Project M, I guess.

Mario is Smash 64, Falco is Melee, Pit is Brawl, and Mac replaced Villager for SSB4.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

After watching the Little Mac trailer for the billionth time, i noticed. some thing about Bowser.
He seems to have armor resistance to Mega-Man's megabuster as he is shot in the back.

A) Bowser may have a mechanic similar to Link and Toon Link's shield, where they auto block projectiles that hit thier shield. (In Bowser's case it would be his shell)
B) Heavy characters in general are resistant to weak projectiles like the Megabuster or pikachu's thundershock.
C) Megaman's megabuster has lost it's hitstun properties like we saw initially in that Mario v Megaman demo match.
I think that would only apply to the weak Buster shots. A charged shot is still dangerous, for example.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

Bowser could also have Shell super (or less super) armor, An earlier pic of the day has sonic using a homing attack on a crouching bowser's shell, who suffers no knockback. That would be an interesting buff for sure.

I'm self conscious, someone tell me if the new profile pic is good or not :dizzy:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Bowser could also have Shell super armor, An earlier pic of the day has sonic using a homing attack on a crouching bowser's shell, who suffers no knockback. That would be an interesting buff for sure.

I'm self conscious, someone tell me if the new profile pic is good or not :dizzy:
Yes. It's from the recognizable 1st Pokemon opening, of course it's better.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Bowser could also have Shell super (or less super) armor, An earlier pic of the day has sonic using a homing attack on a crouching bowser's shell, who suffers no knockback. That would be an interesting buff for sure.

I always assumed bowser was doing his up smash in that picture with Sonic. But would be an interesting attribute none the less.

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I'm glad Little Mac replaced Villager in the banner. He looked too weird up there next to the others. Also maybe because I don't give a poo about Villager and Mac is boss.

D

Deleted member

When was Toon Link on the banner? I remember that the only difference between the old one and this one is the addition of P:M Roy and Little Mac replacing Villager.
Is it weird that i now want Starman from Pro Wrestling (NES) as a character in Smash now? :laugh:
Nope. I would not mind seeing Starman show up either.

....but that's only if we don't get Wrestler.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Anybody noticed that when Mac kills Mega Man and Bowser, he gets a red effect around him? I mean around Mac himself, not the characters sent flying. It's probably similar, to tell you that you just K.O.'d someone.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

It's already happening. :troll:
At least the fangirls weren't involved like they usually were with male newcomers.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So apparently Bayonetta 2 is coming out in the summer for japan.
Hope Smash comes out internationally the same day like pokemon but chances
thier will be a month or 2 delay at the most. Or maybe we get a DKC scenario where it comes out the following week who knows.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
So apparently Bayonetta 2 is coming out in the summer for japan.
Hope Smash comes out internationally the same day like pokemon but chances
thier will be a month or 2 delay at the most. Or maybe we get a DKC scenario where it comes out the following week who knows.
I am thinking a worldwide release. It worked out amazingly for X&Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom