• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I repeat, I was joking back with the picture of the cdi King of Hyrule

Admittedly i knew people who liked homestuck. None of them were terrible people.

>"Homestcuk is my favorite anime"

I hate people who say crap like this. The people that can't understand that certain things aren't anime. But... how do you call Homestuck an anime? Seriously.
Final Fantasy X is a CGI movie.

999 is a book.

Pokemon is a cartoon.

Spongebob is a anime.

Ect...

Wario Land is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Wawawawa
FTFY.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Perfect Dark. In third person perspective.

What a great way to piss on Jet Force Gemini. Can't M$ just drop out of consoles already so Nintendo can actually do something right with Rare again?

A Battletoads reboot can only be either really damn good, or just outright terrible, it's a shame it'd be on the XBone.
Would Battletoads reboot being digital only (think Mega Man 9/10, Sonic 4) make a difference to your opinion or are you indifferent on that front?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Make it love and hate at the same time and this is so my life philosophy.

Because I love everyone enough to save the world from disaster and hate everyone enough to destroy it for myself afterwards. <3

Now then, what's going on in here right now? :3

Edit: Okay, seriously, what the **** is going on in here right now!? O_o

Ya'll are so wack, I swear. -~-

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wasn't inside drifting different for bikes and karts in MKWii?

Honestly, at this point, I still don't know if we can say for sure.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Well Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm taking another vacation... and you know what that means....

Listen to the Mods, don't play with fire (@Smooth Criminal), and remember to always look both ways before crossing mimgrim. :troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wasn't inside drifting different for bikes and karts in MKWii?

Honestly, at this point, I still don't know if we can say for sure.
Yes

RosalinaX predicted it would come back, but would be nerfed.

S/he also claimed that Smash Bros would have a roster of 48 characters with 4 cuts.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yes

RosalinaX predicted it would come back, but would be nerfed.

S/he also claimed that Smash Bros would have a roster of 48 characters with 4 cuts.
Do we know if inside drifting has been nerfed or not?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
...Not like cuts weren't mentioned as a possibility by Sakurai. Just saying.
I'm not really all that concerned with cuts anyways, even if the four cuts end up being true. With Squirtle and Ivysaur practically confirmed gone and Snake being extremely dubious, that would just leave one more person with Lucas, Ike, or Wolf being the most likely. Most people would vote Lucas but I'd vote Wolf because for the past six years I've been arguing the same thing, we really don't need two semiclones of Fox in Smash.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm not really all that concerned with cuts anyways, even if the four cuts end up being true. With Squirtle and Ivysaur practically confirmed gone and Snake being extremely dubious, that would just leave one more person with Lucas, Ike, or Wolf being the most likely. Most people would vote Lucas but I'd vote Wolf because for the past six years I've been arguing the same thing, we really don't need two semiclones of Fox in Smash.
Wolf is barely a clone, unlike Falco, so I highly doubt he'll get the boot. You might as well remove them both at that point and add Krystal if you're worried about semi-clones. Custom moves make both of them worthless at that point. Falco isn't nearly as notable as Wolf, anyway. Falco was only there to be a clone. Wolf actually was unique from the start with slightly similar moves to Fox, to the point where only two of his specials(Final Smash and Down B) could be pretty much be called identical or clone moves. Every other move was highly different enough in some way. Wolf's blaster is like comparing Charge Shot to Giant Punch. Slightly similar, but ridiculous different in applications.

Lucas seems safe to me. No replacements for him, since I can't see him lowering the Mother count back to 1. Ike is really the only one I think has any chance of being cut besides obviously Squirtle and Ivysaur. Snake is a reasonable choice to remove too, like it or not. I know people don't like to admit it, but Ice Climbers could possible be one of those cuts. He has yet to say "the problem was fixed". I'm sure they're back, with the Polar Bears seen and all, but eh.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
@ IsmaR IsmaR is that W101 because I need to get that game pronto if so. looks hilarious

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Need I remind you that you were already told to stop doing this by FalKoopa
Asked =/= told. Plus that was more of during that particular time on that particular day.

The gif doesn't break any of the rules in anyway and isn't hurting you or insulting you anyway. If you can't handle light teasing then you must have a very hard life. But frankly, I don't give 2 ****s whether you like the gif or not.

Yeesh.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I mean the joke gets old but no need to tell someone to stop posting the image (unless it's flat out spam, which it's not)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
@ IsmaR IsmaR is that W101 because I need to get that game pronto if so. looks hilarious
It's exactly this. And you need to do exactly that.

I mean the joke gets old but no need to tell someone to stop posting the image (unless it's flat out spam, which it's not)
I think it's more that people don't get why it's funny. Which to me is funny in and of itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom