• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I do believe you've seen Hellraiser yes? ... We need those chains in here. Who here is willing to open the Lament Configuration and summon the Pinhead? Butterball works fine too. But not the Chatterer... he's TOO scary.
Seen it, read it, went back in time and inspired it.

And wouldn't the Chatterer be the most appropriate participant in a Social Thread? :skull:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Seen it, read it, went back in time and inspired it.

And wouldn't the Chatterer be the most appropriate participant in a Social Thread? :skull:
I dunno, being a music fan myself, I'll take that CD Head dude from Hellraiser III Hell on Earth. That dude that chucks CDs out of his head... I don't recall if he had a name.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I dunno, being a music fan myself, I'll take that CD Head dude from Hellraiser III Hell on Earth. That dude that chucks CDs out of his head... I don't recall if he had a name.
Alas, I wouldn't know. I've only seen Hellraiser I, and parts of the others. I'm a fan of the source material (Hellbound Heart) first and foremost, and Hellraiser I is the only movie that sticks to Barker's canon.

I'm a fraud. :urg:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Alas, I wouldn't know. I've only seen Hellraiser I, and parts of the others. I'm a fan of the source material (Hellbound Heart) first and foremost, and Hellraiser I is the only movie that sticks to Barker's canon.

I'm a fraud. :urg:

I've seen them all (yes, even Revelations). My all-time favorite is Hellraiser V Inferno. That.. was INTENSE!

But another one I enjoyed was Hellraiser Hellworld. Now that was really interesting because the dude that played Superman in Man of Steel and Khary Payton aka Cyborg from the Teen Titans show (I BELIEVE he reprised the role for Injustice) were both in it, so I got alot of enjoyment out of watching Superman and Cyborg in a Hellraiser film.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Liking everyone's post is definitely a sign of so much overzealous altruism, it gets morbid.

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I've seen them all (yes, even Revelations). My all-time favorite is Hellraiser V Inferno. That.. was INTENSE!

But another one I enjoyed was Hellraiser Hellworld. Now that was really interesting because the dude that played Superman in Man of Steel and Khary Payton aka Cyborg from the Teen Titans show (I BELIEVE he reprised the role for Injustice) were both in it, so I got alot of enjoyment out of watching Superman and Cyborg in a Hellraiser film.
I do intend to work my way through the franchise. I've seen all seven Saw films, so I can surely sit through all of Hellraiser. :troll:

If you haven't already, I'd recommend the original novella (The Hellbound Heart). Well-written, more graphic, and not restrained by the limitations of film making.

What's more, Barker has finally finished The Scarlet Gospels, which will return to the Cenobite universe (it's supposed to be Harry D'Amour VS Pinhead, which sounds sick).

What's more, Barker intends to remake/reboot Hellraiser himself, with Doug Bradley reprising his role as Pinhead. That could be very interesting.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
What's more, Barker intends to remake/reboot Hellraiser himself, with Doug Bradley reprising his role as Pinhead. That could be very interesting.
I had heard that. It's nice to see Doug Bradley return as Pinhead. He refused to play Pinhead in Revelations since.. well... it was a movie shot in I kid you not, only three weeks. Doug Bradley refused to be part of it.

It's just one of those things... Doug Bradley IS the Pinhead. Anybody else in the role is somebody pretending to be the Pinhead.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh god... I remember that guy. I didn't watch the whole movie when I was 10 in 1993... but him and that woman with the cigarette sticking out of her throat stick out the most in my childhood memories.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
SOURCE?? CUZ IF THIS IS TRUE I WILL KILL PEOPLE!!!
Not sure if angry.. or just playing me. I seriously hope your joking. It's just a video game conference...

At this rate, I don't know.
I thought it was about favorite fast food joints. But I was proven wrong almost immediately.
Fast food? I like slow food. You know, the kind I can catch.

I still stand to this principle: If I can catch it, I'll eat it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't play an instrument. I'm just not into that kind of stuff.
Ironically, most of my family is very much into music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom