• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This is my last day of my first year of college. All I've got today is two final exams and some scrubbing to do, but I am staying one more night at the dorm.
Same, I'll do nothing but sleep all summer because of ridiculous school schedules and damn dogs ruining it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Apparently, Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn got funded and now hitting the major consoles. I'm actually surprised knowing its dark past.

I tried the original Shaq-Fu (Genesis version, considered the best release) and it was one of the worst things I've ever experienced. Urban Champion (a game I fail to see why it has gotten all the hate it has received) is a millions times better than that garbage.

Highly doubt I'll pick up this unneeded reboot.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Apparently, Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn got funded and now hitting the major consoles. I'm actually surprised knowing its dark past.

I tried the original Shaq-Fu (Genesis version, considered the best release) and it was one of the worst things I've ever experienced. Urban Champion (a game I fail to see why it has gotten all the hate it has received) is a millions times better than that garbage.

But see, this time they won't "Fu" it up. The trailer said so.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well I don't know what Shaq-Fu is but it doesn't seem that baaa…..

Eh, nevermind it's on par with Urban Champion and ET the Video Game combined.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Can someone explain to me why so many people dislike Urban Champion? I for one actually enjoy the game. It's still better than Shaq-Fu & Action 52 to me by a long shot (haven't played E.T. to say an opinion).

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Relax, man. I still love it, but it's just about enjoying the movie the most the first time you see it. My sister on the other hand was dead scared of the "rodents of unusual size"
I'm only joking. Remember the : :p

Can someone explain to me why so many people dislike Urban Champion? I for one actually enjoy the game. It's still better than Shaq-Fu & Action 52 to me by a long shot (haven't played E.T. to say an opinion).
Eh, I haven't play any of those games, so I can't judge. I've only read reviews, but one must play the game for himself to get a real opinion.

Now, back to SAO.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One game features a famous basketball player beating the crap out of people and the other doesn't. Not much else to say. Then again, I haven't heard anything good about Shaq Fu anyway.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'd blame the slow-paced gameplay and concept. I've played it a few times and quit for that reason. At least it didn't frustrate me as much as ****ing Ice Climber (damn jump physics).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Sure there are quite a lot of them, but most, including these, are pretty obvious fakes. It's because they're relatively easy to make...

And even if they weren't... it's a pretty random thing to leak. The character bar on the DOJO?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Never played Urban Champion, but I did play Shaq Fu. Wasn't great, but I loved the roster itself. It was a really neat list. Now if only the game was as good as the roster. :c

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, I went and made up something.
Substitute as a Mii.

Well, as much as I could with the 3DS Mii Maker.
(And I understand the eyes are a little off. The issue was I needed the eyebrows for the "ears", so I settled with the closest thing to a "^w^" face I could. Plus, with the way I made it, it'll work with the other eyes for the most part)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have expertise in neither Kirby nor Donkey Kong, it's not my fault.
The lowercase letters make it an obvious fake. Look at the actual website.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/ Notice how each character name is fully capitalized? Regardless of the picture used, which likely would be newly drawn and not old art at this point too.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I suppose actually image searching the specific character before bringing it here where it will get immediately shot down is also out of the question. :rolleyes:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm happy about Pokken Fighters chances of actually being real.
I'm obviously going to main Infernape, Ambipom and Darminatan for obvious reasons.

I might main Bagon just because it kinda looks like Yoshi.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Screamerish/Spoilerish content at 1:09 so leave before then

This.
This is perfect.
Also Jimmy

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
I'm happy about Pokken Fighters chances of actually being real.
I'm obviously going to main Infernape, Ambipom and Darminatan for obvious reasons.

I might main Bagon just because it kinda looks like Yoshi.
Damn, Darmanitan would be so cool. I would like to see Scrafty, Haxorus, Feraligatr, Escavalier, Zoroark, Hitmontop, Tyranitar, Heracross, Scizor, Deoxys, Zangoose, Diggersby tho, Weavile, Toxicroak, Gallade among others. Man, with Pokémon the possibilities are nearly endless.

Why hasn't this game been done before?

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
I just hope:107: gets in, they most likely will. I'll probably just be a joke character though. ;)

@ MSmariosonic MSmariosonic : Looking back, I can't believe CGI back then was so deep into into the Valley of Uncanniness.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Bringing up Pacman again but if they do use design for smashbrothers that's recent i hope they use this one since i be ok with it not the Disney XD one

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There isn't new info aside from the name getting trademarked by NoE yesterday, implying that it definitely is a thing that will made into something in the future. I wouldn't be surprised at all if something was shown at E3 this year relating to it.
I see.

So something will come out of it.
Grovyle, Ivysaur and Gardevoir would the mons I want to see. Please be on the 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom