• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just curious.
How is the Hunger Games? I've considered getting around to it, but haven't.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Do you like Twilight?

Add in some political BS and a death tournament and it's the same thing

Love triangles and all
I read them, but the whole-love-triangle thing ruined it for me. But then again, I'm that percentage of lit. snobs that like old stuff. :laugh:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Do you like Twilight?
Eh, I prefer to see them like an unintentional comedy like "The Room".
But that's just what I've seen, I have yet to read or watch it.

Add in some political BS and a death tournament and it's the same thing

Love triangles and all
Huh.
Most people I know say it's great. Then again, I'm really the only one of my friends (to my knowledge at least) that's a pessimist when it comes to movies (I tend to poke fun at movies more than enjoy them) so...

Well, that's it for me guys. This forum sucks balls. Bye.
We'll miss you too. :awesome:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I prefer to see them like an unintentional comedy like "The Room".
But that's just what I've seen, I have yet to read or watch it.

Huh.
Most people I know say it's great. Then again, I'm really the only one of my friends (to my knowledge at least) that's a pessimist when it comes to movies (I tend to poke fun at movies more than enjoy them) so...

We'll miss you too. :awesome:
Yeah, some of my friends like it too

But it's not great

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Kryptonite.

The end.

Just curious.
How is the Hunger Games? I've considered getting around to it, but haven't.
The books or the movie.

Either way. Don't listen to Psycho.

They are waaaaaaay better then Twilight. but then again I didn't read the books or watch the movies for the love story. I did it for everything else. lol

I liked the books and movies anyway.

I read them, but the whole-love-triangle thing ruined it for me. But then again, I'm that percentage of lit. snobs that like old stuff. :laugh:
Eh.

I was able to forgive the love triangle part of the book and not be bothered by it due to everything else in the books.

I seem to have a knack for not getting bothered by stuff in entertainments things. :dizzy:

Is it bad if I say good riddance?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Bye Vintage Creep. Sorry you got offended by Quilt.

I'm going to write a YA trilogy with a Love Hypercube, just to switch things up.
Hmm... well, I'd read it. :laugh:

Kryptonite.

The end.
You're going to respond to this, but Superman can sense Kryptonite. The very moment he knows Batman has his weakness, he's just going to get out of Batman's range. But they'd never fight. You'd have to remove the morals of both.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
You're going to respond to this, but Superman can sense Kryptonite. The very moment he knows Batman has his weakness, he's just going to get out of Batman's range. But they'd never fight. You'd have to remove the morals of both.
People need to stop taking my silly comments seriously. :L

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah, some of my friends like it too

But it's not great
Well, to each their own I guess.
I might watch it just to see what all the hubbub is about. Though it'll probably be with me laughing at it (can't wait for all dat shaky cam).

The books or the movie.

Either way. Don't listen to Psycho.

They are waaaaaaay better then Twilight. but then again I didn't read the books or watch the movies for the love story. I did it for everything else. lol

I liked the books and movies anyway.
Either one, that I'd say movie, I'm not that keen into reading (especially reading for fun).
That's the thing, I'm not much into romance. I don't mind it, but I could care less for it.

Please no.
Can't believe I'm saying this. But I agree with you.
It's a novel idea in theory, but honestly I doubt it'll ever happen.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can't say I'd be interested in that myself. But a Mario and Sonic platformer seems like a cool crossover, if anything. Though it might be hard to implement, since the gameplay styles seem pretty different. I wonder who would make a decent crossover with Megaman? Maybe Kirby, since both of them are all about taking the powers of their opponents.

I don't know, there's a crapton of games that would make for interesting crossovers.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I can't say I'd be interested in that myself. But a Mario and Sonic platformer seems like a cool crossover, if anything. Though it might be hard to implement, since the gameplay styles seem pretty different. I wonder who would make a decent crossover with Megaman? Maybe Kirby, since both of them are all about taking the powers of their opponents.

I don't know, there's a crapton of games that would make for interesting crossovers.
Like Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright! :awesome:

I can't wait for that game. It's my #1 crossover idea! :grin:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I've been wondering, are there any other Adventure Time fans here? I'm not as big on the series as I used to be, but I still enjoy it.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Like Professor Layton VS. Phoenix Wright! :awesome:

I can't wait for that game. It's my #1 crossover idea! :grin:
Good point. That should make for a good game. I actually would want to see a Kirby and Megaman crossover. Just because it seems like a cool idea on paper.

My #1 cross over game would be;

100/10. Like Super Mario World but with guns and Waaas.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ok, if no one else will say it I will! Nintendo and SEGA need to make a crossover with Mario, Sonic, and their respective friends playing paintball.
I just want something other than Olympics for their crossovers. I'll take a Party game even. :awesome: With so many characters they can't go wrong.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Unless the entire roster is Big.
It'll definitely be Huge. :troll:

...And I still want him in the Mario & Sonic roster. :| They chose one of the Chaotix over him? Oy. He was one of the main separate characters in Adventure 1/DX. Chaotix were never even playable on their own in a single platformer till Heroes. And the person who created Heroes wanted to ignore Knuckles' Chaotix to make that their "debut", which makes little sense, since it ignores The Fighters too.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Never mind, he's a guy on youtube that had a Mario Paintball FPS idea.
That was Cliffjumper that brought up the paintball idea. I'd gladly take it over another Olympic Games... the games aren't TERRIBLE but they aren't anything terribly special either.

No, regarding a Mario and Sonic crossover... I'm honestly not sure what kind of game it would be. Would it be an action game or more of a platformer? Would it be a side scroller or a 3D, and if a 3D, would it be more like Super Mario 64 or more like Sonic Adventure 2, or perhaps it'd be that isometric stuff like Super Mario 3D World? And would there be multiple playable characters from both sides or just Sonic and Mario themselves, no Luigi or Shadow or Tails or Yoshi, etc? If it were a sidescroller would it be more like New Super Mario Bros with the slower pace and powerups or would it be more like Sonic Rush with the Turbo Boost and Grind Rails?

A Mario and Sonic crossover is something that I'd really like to see, it sounds really cool, but I'm at a loss as to what it could possibly be like in terms of gameplay.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
http://www.vg247.com/2014/04/07/sma...says-new-game-is-coming-to-wii-u-3ds-in-2015/

Smash Bros. 6′ Namco job post claims new game is coming to Wii U & 3DS in 2015

Not sure if any of you have seen this yet.
That seems really, really unlikely. I mean, we're already getting two Smash games this year. I doubt we're getting two more the following year, on the same exact systems. Maybe, just maybe if this was along the lines of Super Street Fighter or UMvC3, I could kind of understand. Those games are pretty much expansion packs for the original versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom