• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I wouldn't mind Rosalina taking over the galaxy games.
It's no news that Nintendo is trying (and in some parts succeeded) to break the Mario franchise into many different sub-franchises.
Yoshi once in a while has his own Island game and appears rarely in Mario platformers (I think New Super Mario Bros. Wii and WiiU are the only ones since Sunshine).
Wario has his Wario Ware / Game & Wario shtick, he never appeared in any major platformers and at this point he probably never will.
Donkey Kong is now Donkey Kong Country and nothing else, I think he isn't even playable in games like Mario Party anymore.
Luigi hopefully is detaching himself into Luigi's Mansion which is a great franchise (Luigi's Mansion WiiU please), but I guess he'll always be playable in platformers and Mario & Luigi games.
They even tried to do something for Peach (Super Princess Peach) but I guess it didn't work. Maybe they're trying something like that with Rosalina but I wouldn't understand why didn't they simply created a new franchise instead of pushing a character from a known franchise. Well that's Nintendo.

I hope Toad / Captain Toad will have their own eShop line of games based on the minigame in Mario 3D World, that was brilliant. I can't see it become a full-fledged retail product though.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Daisy, Rosalina, Waluigi, mybe Luigi, Toad, Toadette, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina and my favorite of the Koopalings, Ludwig von Koopa~ D:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Daisy, Rosalina, Waluigi, mybe Luigi, Toad, Toadette, Baby Daisy, Baby Rosalina and my favorite of the Koopalings, Ludwig von Koopa~ D:
i wish they gave ludwig a cape

on a sidenote
im playing KH HD remix and i was at hercs colliusem i saw the cups i can do and there was one just ??? how i was suppose know i was facing chuck norris son Dx

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
From the MK8 character choices so far, I can see why they had to go all or nothing with the Koopalings: everyone has their own favorite.

#teamlemmy

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
61 im probably gonna farm exp bonus items and go kill rock titan or leon and Yuffie maybe till lvl 95
If you were playing on Normal I'd suggest 65+ but since you're on Proud, go to around 80+.
P.S Who is this Dillon character and what series is he from? I saw a pic of him on the PoTD thing and he looks like a armadillo thing

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I hope Toad / Captain Toad will have their own eShop line of games based on the minigame in Mario 3D World, that was brilliant. I can't see it become a full-fledged retail product though.
Yeah, those were fun. Camera was a bit iffy and so was the "blowing" but the minigames were excellent. :3

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
If you were playing on Normal I'd suggest 65+ but since you're on Proud, go to around 80+.
P.S Who is this Dillon character and what series is he from? I saw a pic of him on the PoTD thing and he looks like a armadillo thing

so when i saw the battle mode it seemed weird? idk just something that was a suprise to mario kart but i hear it's from the snes one

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
61 im probably gonna farm exp bonus items and go kill rock titan or leon and Yuffie maybe till lvl 95
I found the best way to grind was just going for synthesising everything. By the time I got the Ultima Weapon I was level 90 and I just obliterated Sephiroth and Xemnas.

Last edited:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Really cool AT, If he were a playable character I wouldn't mind either. He definetly looks interesting.
Dillon for SSB6?

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Ahh...another one bites the dust.

Is it wrong of me that I legitimately feel good when a fan favorite that I'm not a fan of gets deconfirmed. I enjoy people's misery.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I usually check the PotD when I let my dog out in the morning. When I looked it today all could say was "sssssssss****!" out loud.

Dam shame, Dillon looks so clutch! I just hope this builds interest for his series they same way it did pits, which in turn will boosts his chances for SSB7

DeanAdamFry

Smash Supporter
NNID
DeanAdamFry
3DS FC
2423-3337-0046
Just like to point out how awesome Nintendo is. Mario Golf World Tour released today and since for some reason they couldn't deliver it to me this week, instead of being like "tough sh*t, you got to wait" they have sent me a download code for the game in my e-mail without me even asking.

Honestly when they do things like this how can you hate Nintendo? Just fantastic.

Last edited:

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Just like to point out how awesome Nintendo is. Mario Golf World Tour released today and since for some reason they couldn't deliver it to me this week, instead of being like "tough sh*t, you got to wait" they have sent me a download code for the game in my e-mail without me even asking.

Honestly when they do things like this how can you hate Nintendo? Just fantastic.
Nintendo is arguably the nicest and most caring to their fans out of the big 3. Not perfect, but eh, better than those 2.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Did you order it directly from Nintendo or another site like Amazon?
Also you get two games now?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Nintendo is arguably the nicest and most caring to their fans out of the big 3. Not perfect, but eh, better than those 2.
Yeah, but they still kinda disappoint me by not making an appearance at PAX East this year, and not to mention the absence of Metroid and StarFox games that's been transpiring for some time.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
Have you ever sent a console for maintenance to Nintendo?
You didn't, right?
My best friend did. He didn't seem to have any problems.
Yeah, but they still kinda disappoint me by not making an appearance at PAX East this year, and not to mention the absence of Metroid and StarFox games that's been transpiring for some time.
Well, eh. Suppose so. They could releasse a new Metriod and Star Fox, ya never know. But I wish they did do a press conference.

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I'mma throw my two cents into this whole pic of the day thing.

1. Dillon doesn't do much that Sonic doesn't already do. He rolls. I played the first Dillon's Rolling Western and true to the title, there is alot of rolling. That is just about all he does beyond occasionally swiping with his claws. I think Assist Trophy is just fine.

2. On Miiverse at least there seem to have been alot of people upset that Meta Knight wasn't revealed for Kirby Triple Deluxe US Release... but just like I said many times before, Meta Knight isn't even IN that game beyond a cute cameo or two. It wouldn't even make sense to reveal him for that game. But still people got their hopes up. I honestly don't expect any character reveal until E3.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
2. On Miiverse at least there seem to have been alot of people upset that Meta Knight wasn't revealed for Kirby Triple Deluxe US Release... but just like I said many times before, Meta Knight isn't even IN that game beyond a cute cameo or two. It wouldn't even make sense to reveal him for that game. But still people got their hopes up. I honestly don't expect any character reveal until E3.
And Marth doesn't appear any more in Fire Emblem: Awakening than Meta Knight does in KTD(if not less). Yet Marth was connected to that game in the US.

Little cameos are enough for Sakurai. It was perfectly reasonable to think MK might be revealed today. The only decent reason to not reveal him today was because we just got 5 characters less than a month ago. It's understandable to wait due to that. Also, I wouldn't much expect any character to be shown based upon a game release anymore. Veteran or Newcomer. Except Assist Trophies/Items/Trophies/Stickers(if they return).

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
They have an online shop. https://storeoffline.nintendo.com/offlinemaint.html Currently closed to may 9th though. Also a UK one i believe.
http://store.nintendo.co.uk/home.dept

Didn't you know they had online stores? :/
Nope, didn't know that. Should've, really, it's not like it's unexpected. I usually use Amazon and buy discounted stuff though, if I have to get a game on day one I go to my usual store since he lets me break day ones lol.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
And Marth doesn't appear any more in Fire Emblem: Awakening than Meta Knight does in KTD(if not less). Yet Marth was connected to that game in the US.

Little cameos are enough for Sakurai. It was perfectly reasonable to think MK might be revealed today. The only decent reason to not reveal him today was because we just got 5 characters less than a month ago. It's understandable to wait due to that. Also, I wouldn't much expect any character to be shown based upon a game release anymore. Veteran or Newcomer. Except Assist Trophies/Items/Trophies/Stickers(if they return).
What about his DLC appearance in Awakening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom