• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
9 Volt I can understand but Baby Rosalina is a waste of character slot (sorry the only Babies I can digest to being in a roster are Mario and Luigi).

.n_n.
I can tolerate Peach too. At least she exists in two other games.

Daisy and Rosa... not impressed. Although, I bet I end up loving Rosa.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Same i just wish and wonder why take out Bowser jr he was so great
Probably because they didn't want to overcrowd the game with mini-Bowsers, seeing are there's already 7. I'd rather Bowser Jr. than all 7 Koopalings...

In other news:

I am no longer a Smash Ace...

I AM A SMASH LORD. BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Probably because they didn't want to overcrowd the game with mini-Bowsers, seeing are there's already 7. I'd rather Bowser Jr. than all 7 Koopalings...

In other news:

I am no longer a Smash Ace...

I AM A SMASH LORD. BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!
Congrats.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I like Rosalina way more than Peach. At least Rosalina doesn't get kidnapped almost every game. Unlike some princesses we know >.>

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I like Rosalina way more than Peach. At least Rosalina doesn't get kidnapped almost every game. Unlike some princesses we know >.>
I agree on that statement but i also like & dislike how they're basically milking her after super mario galaxy

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mario kart wii , Mario kart 7 , Super smash bros. , Mario kart 8 , super mario 3D world don't get me wrong it's not bothering me but this is some fast milking
Or maybe they just like the character and also saw the immense positive feedback and reception on her from the internet, and there's been tons over the years, and have added her more due to that.

Not everything is about "milking" just because she's in things that whoever you wanted isn't in. Seriously, will the butthurt ever end? ¬ ¬

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Or maybe they just like the character and also saw the immense positive feedback and reception on her from the internet, and there's been tons over the years, and have added her more due to that.

Not everything is about "milking" just because she's in things that whoever you wanted isn't in. Seriously, will the butthurt ever end? ¬ ¬
I like rosalina

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sure they need a lot of milking for all the babies they put in the game

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Rosalina isn't being milked, she's being pushed.
Nintendo just wants her to become a thing for some reason. May be any reason, maybe they think they don't have enough female characters, maybe they're trying to make the whole "Mario Universe" thing a new part of the franchise like Yoshi, Wario and Donkey Kong.
Who knows, maybe it's all just a big plan and in 10 years we'll have a Super Rosalina platformer.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Nintendo just wants her to become a thing for some reason. May be any reason, maybe they think they don't have enough female characters, maybe they're trying to make the whole "Mario Universe" thing a new part of the franchise like Yoshi, Wario and Donkey Kong.
Who knows, maybe it's all just a big plan and in 10 years we'll have a Super Rosalina platformer.
My Reggie is ready

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If it wasn't for the fact Daisy has a horrible voice
Again, I don't see it. I don't understand how anyone could possibly think that or why everyone does. Daisy's energetic voice and nature is the exact reason I love her so much and enjoy playing as her in Mario Kart and other games.

I don't see anything wrong with her and I'll probably NEVER understand why people give her all of this unnecessary hate as if she actually did something terrible to the series and cast like she's Silver the Hedgehog or something. :<

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Again, I don't see it. I don't understand how anyone could possibly think that or why everyone does. Daisy's energetic voice and nature is the exact reason I love her so much and enjoy playing as her in Mario Kart and other games.

I don't see anything wrong with her and I'll probably NEVER understand why people give her all of this unnecessary hate as if she actually did something terrible to the series and cast like she's Silver the Hedgehog or something. :<
It may shock you, but people are entitled to their own opinions.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, who ELSE is going to be milked.

She's the only mother in the roster

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

Poor, underrated Daisy. I think she's great. Not a typical Princess, tomboyish and kinda arrogant. Plus, she wasn't just made up, she really does exist.

Also, even though I complain, I main Baby Daisy in MKWii. I'm a hypocrite because I truly hate the babies, but I can't seem to lose as her.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My opinion: when a character freaking rocks, it's not milking.

I hope Rosalina takes over the Galaxy series.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I wouldn't mind Rosalina taking over the galaxy games.

Eh. Maybe horrible is too strong of a word.

Let me repeat I do love everything else about daisy. I also tend to like energetic girls. Really, I love her nature and her being a tomboy, but I her voice just bothers me in an unexplainable way. :/

Well, who ELSE is going to be milked.

She's the only mother in the roster
I just had nasty thoughts involving Lumas. Thanks. :/

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Poor, underrated Daisy. I think she's great. Not a typical Princess, tomboyish and kinda arrogant. Plus, she wasn't just made up, she really does exist.

Also, even though I complain, I main Baby Daisy in MKWii. I'm a hypocrite because I truly hate the babies, but I can't seem to lose as her.
I can respect a hypocrite who can admit that they're one. I'm a walking pile of hypocrisy and contradictions and I'm not the least bit ashamed. XD

At the moment. ¦D

Anywho, I honestly like the babies since they're cute. I'm easy like that. Plus, I'm the same with Daisy. If I'm not using her with the Dolphin Dasher, I'm using Baby Daisy with the Blue Falcon.

Or Waluigi for ****s and giggles when I need copius amounts of WAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom