• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
well you have 3 out of 4 currently.

Only one left for you.
Uh, four?

(Yoshi in MK) + ((Little Mac in S4) + (Marth in S4) (assuming Smash 4)) = 4?

But what that make x equal?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Uh, four?

(Yoshi in MK) + ((Little Mac in S4) + (Marth in S4) (assuming Smash 4)) = 4?

But what that make x equal?
I would say he isn't a native English speaker. Which really isn't something to make fun of.

EDIT - Never mind. I read MK as Meta Knight and not Mario Kart. .-.

I feel stupid now.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I would say he isn't a native English speaker. Which really isn't something to make fun of.

EDIT - Never mind. I read MK as Meta Knight and not Mario Kart. .-.

I feel stupid now.
Yeah, when I read Yoshi in MK, I assumed either Mario Kart or Mortal Kombat, and we all know that Yoshi's only in one of those.

Besides, Yoshi in Meta Knight? That sounds like a terrifying fanfiction. :laugh:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
And there only broadcast is the Smash Direct. Must have only just made the account. Interesting.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
It's on the Nintendo @ E3 site.

I got bored and looked it up and found the link at the bottom of the page. It's probably going to be used for the Smash Invitational.

Last edited:

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
It's on the Nintendo @ E3 site.

I got bored and looked it up and found the link at the bottom of the page. It's probably going to be used for the Smash Invitational.
Possibly. The Smash Direct is up there but not the Tomodachi Life or Mario Kart 8 one. Maybe it's cause the last two directs were just uploaded immediately without notice?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Three would have been fine.

This is what our roster should look like.
This really, really should be out roster! I love that Mona is in it, WarioWare character should definitely cross over into these games. I'm really surprised Kamek didn't make the MK roster - aside from Diddy and Bowser Jr., he's the most surprising.

Also, I agree, three Koopaling's would have been fine. Morton, Wendy and Lemmy would have been excellent as they'd cover light, middle and heavy weight classes.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Probably a pipe dream but seriously I will be happy with this roster:

Blue: Starters
Green: Secret
Red: DLC

.n_n.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Probably a pipe dream but seriously I will be happy with this roster:

Blue: Starters
Green: Secret
Red: DLC

.n_n.
Not bad! I might have to get onto the roster maker and create my dream MK roster. Not sure about Pauline's inclusion... and this is a personal opinion, but I think Ashley is an overrated WarioWare character and that Mona/Jimmy would be a better rep.

I disagree with Lakitu as DLC, he was my favourite inclusion in MK7. Nice idea with the King's in the DLC though... watching King Goomba race would be hilarious.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
D-Arts Venusaur is $35 dollars.

Ironic that it's the least expensive figure considering I paid the most for it.

I preordered it

People probably don't like it, NOT because it's Venusaur - But because it's NOT IN SCALE

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh, I've kind of gotten over the MK8 roster now. It still could have been better, but the roster in Mario Kart isn't as important as Smash or Street Fighter or Tekken.

D-Arts Venusaur is $35 dollars.

Ironic that it's the least expensive figure considering I paid the most for it.

I preordered it

People probably don't like it, NOT because it's Venusaur - But because it's NOT IN SCALE
It too small compared to the other ones? I know they had Charizard, Mewtwo, Blastoise and Lucario made.

Also, if anyone cares, that Attack on Titan show might have it's 3DS game come over to the states.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Not bad! I might have to get onto the roster maker and create my dream MK roster. Not sure about Pauline's inclusion... and this is a personal opinion, but I think Ashley is an overrated WarioWare character and that Mona/Jimmy would be a better rep.

I disagree with Lakitu as DLC, he was my favourite inclusion in MK7. Nice idea with the King's in the DLC though... watching King Goomba race would be hilarious.
Well I don´t know much about Wario and his universe (Wario Land / Ware) but it seems Ashley is quiet famous and a fan favourite (getting as an Assist Trophy in Smash) and Pauline well she is the retro character that could get in partner with Donkey or Mario and is the nexus between the two (better choice than Baby Daisy or Gold Pink Peach).

Yeah I almost put King Boo with the other Kings to make a King DLC but voted instead for getting him, Dry Bowser and Dry Bones as the creepy, haunting trifecta as last bosses.

Lakitu is a excellent choice maybe instead of Kamek? I was running out of space.

.n_n.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Eh, I've kind of gotten over the MK8 roster now. It still could have been better, but the roster in Mario Kart isn't as important as Smash or Street Fighter or Tekken.

It too small compared to the other ones? I know they had Charizard, Mewtwo, Blastoise and Lucario made.

Also, if anyone cares, that Attack on Titan show might have it's 3DS game come over to the states.
They have a Lucario!?!?

I haven't seen a Lucario, and it's not online

Yes, Venusaur is about Half the size of a real Venusaur in comparison to Blastoise and Charizard

I also don't have Mewtwo

Edit: There IS a Lucario, but he's not out yet

Last edited:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Woulda preffered these two over Dry bones and Honey Queen, but ah well.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The first of my character threads that got deconfirmed

He looks glorious in HD though

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Add 9 Volt and Baby Rosa. Remove Pauline. Then you got yourself a drooling roster ^_^
I don´t know any of those characters lol.

The first of my character threads that got deconfirmed

He looks glorious in HD though
For a moment I did get a heart attack, I was thinking it was a leak, then I read again your post and blame myself for getting my hopes up, is a shame he was a really good candidate for a unique moveset and playstyle.

.n_n.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I don't know anything about Dillon, but first impression is that he looks like he has the kind of personality that would have been good for the roster.

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
I don't know anything about Dillon, but first impression is that he looks like he has the kind of personality that would have been good for the roster.
This was my impression as well. And the comparison to Sonic didn't hurt either. A rolling cowboy Armadillo with 2 popgun shooters? Unique enough in my book. Would have preferred that over Wii Fit Trainer. But that is my personal opinion.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
I don´t know any of those characters lol.

For a moment I did get a heart attack, I was thinking it was a leak, then I read again your post and blame myself for getting my hopes up, is a shame he was a really good candidate for a unique moveset and playstyle.

.n_n.
9 Volt is from WarioWare and Baby Rosalina is a new character in MK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom