• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Am I the only one that wants him in?
No. No you are not. I've been wanting him to become a series regular since Superstar Saga. Cackletta too, but Fawful first.

He'd make an awesome AT too, a mix of Resetti and Ray MKII.
"I Have chortles!" i gotta say he be awsome to see him in there

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I know, I just want him everywhere.
Star Fawful
Fawful-Zero
Fawful Prime 3: Corruption
Eternal Fawful: Insanitiy's Requiem
Fawfulmon X and Y
Fawful Fantasy
Call of Fawful
Fawfulcraft
League of Fawful
The Fawful Scrolls Online

Let's not forget TV
The Big Fawful Theory
Two and a Half Fawfuls
Fawful Time
America's Next Top Fawful

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So. It's pass midnight so I'm trying to try out Gears of War 3 online. But I keep getting a message of my gamer profile is not set-up right for online play. But it won't tell me what to set-up. How the **** do I set it up for online play? DX
Did you download the mandatory free map pack/title update? IIRC you can't play online without it. Comes with the maps Clocktower and Bullet Marsh as well as "access" (meaning you can play on these online in random map rotation but can't select them for use in private matches unless you get other DLC) to Azura, Rustlung and Blood Drive.

I happen to have frequented the Gears community/Epic Games Forums before returning to here. Was this close to going pro in the competitive scene. Unfortunately some see/saw my bloodlust as unladylike.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not an idiot.

Why do it nowadays when there's little showing he's a bad guy in recent popular games (Mario vs DK doesn't count)

I guess I'm just mad there isn't diddy. That's all.
I wasn't calling you an idiot, so I apologize if you took it that way.

Anyway, we're still not sure if that's the final roster, so I don't think there's reason to panic... At least, not yet.

Question for all you Pokemon fan out there, if you had a dual type, what would you be?

I think I'd be a Psychic/Ghost.... maybe.
Ghost/Dark!

Or maybe Ghost/Ice.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Did you download the mandatory free map pack/title update? IIRC you can't play online without it. Comes with the maps Clocktower and Bullet Marsh as well as "access" (meaning you can play on these online in random map rotation but can't select them for use in private matches unless you get other DLC) to Azura, Rustlung and Blood Drive.

I happen to have frequented the Gears community/Epic Games Forums before returning to here. Was this close to going pro in the competitive scene. Unfortunately some see/saw my bloodlust as unladylike.
Your text is too purple. Seriously, it's so Ridley. It's ineligible for Smash.

And it smells.

Question for all you Pokemon fan out there, if you had a dual type, what would you be?
Dunno.

Maybe Grass/Dragon?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I'm watching Big Bang Theory and just get more tired of hearing the PS4 or Xbone argument. I couldn't watch the South Park Stick of Truth episodes because the argument was brought so many times in the first few minutes I wanted to shoot my TV. Honestly I couldn't care less about it now.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So I'm watching Big Bang Theory and just get more tired of hearing the PS4 or Xbone argument. I couldn't watch the South Park Stick of Truth episodes because the argument was brought so many times in the first few minutes I wanted to shoot my TV. Honestly I couldn't care less about it now.
I know that feeling so well.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
If there is going to be more Mario Kart characters, having diddy back is a must, after that I'd like Kamek, Fawful, E Gadd and baby waluigi Stork

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm not feeling the DK MK8 model at all:
[collapse=WEAK!]
[/collapse]
I haven't seen fur that sad since I saw DK in Mario Party...
[collapse=Majestic]
[/collapse]
Okay now this is fur!
[collapse=asajdakljdhaddasjssh!!!!]
[/collapse]
YUS. Such Showmanship!

Last edited:

Bearbuddy4

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bearbuddy3
More support for mewtwo I say! I don't want more than 5 reps to be in, but they need to include "The most powerful pokemon" (then the mewtwo music plays in the background, but not the girly wimpy mewtwo in the newer movie)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Does anyone else it weird that Sakurai still hasn't stated in a PotD that Charizard is now solo, and what's happening with Pokemon Trainer. Seems like that's something he should clear up, even if it seems like an obvious answer.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Does anyone else it weird that Sakurai still hasn't stated in a PotD that Charizard is now solo, and what's happening with Pokemon Trainer. Seems like that's something he should clear up, even if it seems like an obvious answer.
To me, if Charizard is single on the website, he's single in the game

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Star Fawful
Fawful-Zero
Fawful Prime 3: Corruption
Eternal Fawful: Insanitiy's Requiem
Fawfulmon X and Y
Fawful Fantasy
Call of Fawful
Fawfulcraft
League of Fawful
The Fawful Scrolls Online

Let's not forget TV
The Big Fawful Theory
Two and a Half Fawfuls
Fawful Time
America's Next Top Fawful
Fawful in the Family....

Super Fawful Brothers...

Cooking Fawful....

Just off the top of my head.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm not feeling the DK MK8 model at all:
[collapse=WEAK!]
[/collapse]
I haven't seen fur that sad since I saw DK in Mario Party...
[collapse=Majestic]
[/collapse]
Okay now this is fur!
[collapse=asajdakljdhaddasjssh!!!!]
[/collapse]
YUS. Such Showmanship!

Gotta admit, seeing DK in Mario kart 8 made me appreciated Smash DK some more.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I did not know about that. I'll give that a try tonight.

I doubt I will even get that far, or even join the form site that the game has, seeing as I'm very limited to when I actually can play online, only at midnight - 5 AM basically but I generally won't stay up pass 2 AM, but at least I won't have to fight CPUs all the time hopefully. Hopefully the day I get reliable WiFi the community won't be dead xD.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

But being caked in gore and gobbets is sexy, though. :c

Smooth Criminal

BlitznBurst

Smash Ace
So another leak has been making its way around tumblr. I know we've been through this before, but this one seems pretty legit I think

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone know how to play chords when it's on a musical piece?

I've learned quite a bit of chords and notes with my guitar and ukelele but I don't know what to do when reading a musical piece and it just has a chord above a word

Do you play it once, do you play it multiple times, etc?

The first instrument I learned didn't have chords and since then all instruments have been self taught.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't get this. Has the ukelele just gotten this popular nowadays? Is there some movement I don't know of?
I've been seeing it everywhere. Artists are using it, people I know are using it, it's everywhere!
I'm really curious, what made it big?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't get this. Has the ukelele just gotten this popular nowadays? Is there some movement I don't know of?
I've been seeing it everywhere. Artists are using it, people I know are using it, it's everywhere!
I'm really curious, what made it big?
Well, I'd say trends are like tides. They come and go.

(Vague answer is vague I know, but it just came to my head and had to post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom