• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, that's not even the best part.
If you want a real experience, here's a compilation!

Last edited:

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
Yeah, my only issue with Chandelure is that fact that it can't take hits for the life of it.
And I did try the Honedge family once, though I instead used Driftblim in my (failed) first runthrough of Pokemon X.

Well, since we're sharing stories...
I tend to be the guy who's more on the strange and quirky. Which is why I've always like Mr. G&W (Why have a sword when you can have a turtle!). Or why I'm still using Substitute as my avi.
If you wanna push it a bit. This might explain why me favorite game music comes from Earthworm Jim. And that game is...well...

I think "MisterVideoGaming" came from some Youtube account I deleted. I've been using it ever since (heck, my personal Mii was named "Gamer" long before I ever came here. ...I'm not that original with names).

Finally, I have an excuse to show this!
And yes, this is absolutely necessary.
The memories ;~; I missed that show

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Question for all you Pokemon fan out there, if you had a dual type, what would you be?

I think I'd be a Psychic/Ghost.... maybe.
Does it have to be dual type? I would be either normal or fairy...I guess I could be normal/fairy though...

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey mods, or senators, could I speak with one of you in private messages? This is really important, and would be really helpful.

D

Deleted member

Surely you realize the majority of the Mario Kart's have a bunch of unlockable characters, complaining about the starting roster of a Mario Kart seems like the biggest time waste there is.
a. I'm merely expressing dissapointment. If I was complaining, I would be much more negative about it.
b. Surely you realize, that isn't the starting roster. It's been confirmed that at least Pink Gold Peach is an unlockable character. And judging by that one screen earlier in the month, Miis are unlockable again and Baby Rosalina is an unlockable character as well.
c. Mario Kart 7. We knew all of its characters, even the unlockables, before it came out. And no, they weren't leaked; they were advertised.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Don't panic, we still don't have Baby Waluigi yet.
I'm loving Baby Rosalina and would absolutely adore a Baby Waluigi. Best idea ever. 10/10 Would babysit twice. <3

Question for all you Pokemon fan out there, if you had a dual type, what would you be?

1 of 4 pairs.

Water/Electric
Water/Dragon
Electric/Dragon
Psychic/Dragon

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I would intentionally screw with the system.

Normal/Ghost
Fairy/Dragon
Solo Flying
Fire/Not Fighting
Psychic/Psychic
???

Though I'm fond of Ghost and Dragon types, so I guess that would be mine. Make me a combination of Goodra and Mismagius and you've got a deal.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

Fire/Water. Surf and Flamethrower w/STAB= yes
blah blah symbolism

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Are we basing it on avi, what we would want to be, or personality (in which wouldn't a personality quiz for what type you are be better?), or what?

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Did any of you get caught up in the anti-Pokemon craze? I went to a private elementary school that banned all things Pokemon, even discussion, from its grounds.

My area also had a lot of religious people gather up or buy Pokemon cards for communal burnings.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I'd screw the system even more by being a bird/??? type. :troll:

In my Pokémon Y game, my top Pokémon are Chandelure and Aegislash. I tend to train Ghost and Dark type Pokémon.
:awesome::bluejump: Me too! I also round it out for 3 types with the inclusion of Psychic types as well.

Psychic/Dark/Ghost types for me.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I had a premonition about you and bugs.

That had to mean Psychic/Bug, this is a sign.
Your premonition sounds like the work of evil.

Or you could just be a fake like;

Did any of you get caught up in the anti-Pokemon craze? I went to a private elementary school that banned all things Pokemon, even discussion, from its grounds.

My area also had a lot of religious people gather up or buy Pokemon cards for communal burnings.
Not sure if serious.

Anyway.

I'll base my typing on my avi. In that case I would be Steel/Fire.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Oh yeah. In elementary school (I think it was kindergarten to grade 1) the school banned Pokemon cards (and I think other trading cards as well), but I'm not sure if it was all things Pokemon. I remember I was trading some cards with friends, and the principle was near me and took my Eevee card away! I got it returned and years later (like in high school) I randomly found the card in a backpack.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Well I don't think public schools do that sort of thing... Can't say though, the Pokemon craze itself never passed around here, I'm probably the only guy in town that plays video games. At least, I've never seen anyone else with a GameBoy or anything of the sort. It's the kind of place where you either play sports or you're me.

I do remember the cards though, oh man that stuff. Everyone had those Yugayjo something cards though, not Pokemon ones.
Your premonition sounds like the work of evil.

Or you could just be a fake like;

I'll base my typing on my avi. In that case I would be Steel/Fire.
The spirits said you would doubt me. They also mentioned an incinerator, clearly that was a sign of Steel/Fire. I know these things before you know I know them.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

My school had banned Pokémon cards for a while, when the students were crazy about them, and were neglecting their studies.

Pokémon was crazy popular here circa 2005.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
My school banned Pokemon cards. In fifth grade, right when they came out, everyone would bring them. It was not because of religious reasons or anything like that. Like @ FalKoopa FalKoopa said, it was more because people were too focused on cards rather than our school work. Again, this was right when the cards were popular in my area.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's funny cause I explicitly remember Yu-Gi-Oh being the dominant card game in my elementary school.

I once put all of my cards into the front pocket of my lunchbox then accidentally threw them all in the trash when I dumped my food out... That was a bad day man. :(

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
300x.jpg

Urge to rage... fading... fading... fading...

Also this is a fun game. If I were a Pokemon I'd want to be a Electric/Fighting.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
It's funny cause I explicitly remember Yu-Gi-Oh being the dominant card game in my elementary school.
That's what it was like at my school, but no cards were allowed because there were a lot of scuzbags who stole things at my school.

I'm now 22 and I've been collecting them since they came out and I now have over 1000+ Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, 4 completed decks (more or less), and 3 others being worked on. I also have an Official Konami Duelist ID card. hehehe

As for Pokemon cards I got 500+ of them too.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So. It's pass midnight so I'm trying to try out Gears of War 3 online. But I keep getting a message of my gamer profile is not set-up right for online play. But it won't tell me what to set-up. How the **** do I set it up for online play? DX

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
New things to buy: Mario Kart 8, 4 Wii Motion Plus remotes and/or add-on equivalents, a Wii U pro controller, and Sm4sh Wii U.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'm now 22 and I've been collecting them since they came out and I now have over 1000+ Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, 4 completed decks (more or less), and 3 others being worked on. I also have an Official Konami Duelist ID card. hehehe

As for Pokemon cards I got 500+ of them too.
You should get a bunch of people together and play 1500+ Pick Up.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My school banned Pokemon cards. In fifth grade, right when they came out, everyone would bring them. It was not because of religious reasons or anything like that. Like @ FalKoopa FalKoopa said, it was more because people were too focused on cards rather than our school work. Again, this was right when the cards were popular in my area.
My school banned Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards because older students were tricking the younger ones to trade their good cards for crap ones. It was pretty easy to get something like a Blue Eyes White Dragon for an almost useless card.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I used to have a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards when I was younger. I remember giving them away to some friends. I remember having Red Eyes and Blue Eyes at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom