• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I was bored so I changed my Froslass's nickname to this:

View attachment 13278

I wonder how long it will take for people to get the joke?

Note: That isn't a hashtag.

Also, anyone have any recommendations for the next Pokemon I should breed and train?
Snow hex color?

Frosslass is a frost Pokemon that is white.

Snow hex color is the only thing that makes sense.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I was ninja'd .-.

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Metal Mario a bigger waste then Baby characters that aren't Baby Mario or Baby Luigi? lol
Eh, I'd add Baby Peach to that list as well due to her having an appearance in other games outside of Mario Kart/Sports. Metal Mario is a power-up in my eyes. Nintendo can say all they want that it's a different character but I personally see him as a lazy modification to Mario, and I actually use Metal Mario here and there.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Snow, obviously.
Snow hex color?

Frosslass is a frost Pokemon that is white.

Snow hex color is the only thing that makes sense.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I was ninja'd .-.
Both of you are correct. <3

Also, @ Substitution Substitution I do appreciate you giving me a response but I was looking for an exact answer. You were close though. :3

Been learning about things like colors, shapes,while actually making games in Computer Science. Thought I show my appreciation with my 2nd favorite color. (The first being Chocolate. :3 )

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Well I found a reflection of a yellow circle that may or may not have a wedge shape drawn on it, this is a really big stretch though. I'm not buying it.

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
Gues, I think he's just pulling your leg. I didn't see any reference to Pac-Man in that video.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Well I found a reflection of a yellow circle that may or may not have a wedge shape drawn on it, this is a really big stretch though. I'm not buying it.
No, that's not Pac-man.
It could just be a light or reflection behind the window.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...That cloud in the Direct actually looked like Pac-Man. This? Nah. It's just a yellow circle. The wedge is nowhere to be found.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
No, that's not Pac-man.
It could just be a light or reflection behind the window.
JamesDNaux: said:
I'm not buying it.
This is the only thing I could find in reference to the guy that said he saw Pac-Man on a window. I think it's BS too.
I love that movie.
I take it you don't know why I'm using this avatar? It was mentioned earlier in this thread, actually...

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
If 30 is the limit, then I am disappointed with the decisions for Mario Kart 8.

I mean, I get that you can essentially just have the "Original 8" of the Kart series plus Wario, the two sports regulars (Daisy and Waluigi), and Rosalina as of now and it shouldn't matter who else shows up, but it's rather sad who's excluded (Bowser Jr., Diddy Kong, King Boo, etc.) while all the babies get higher priority with a brand new one and the Koopalings (as great as they are) preventing others from joining in. Oh, and Pink Gold Peach; Metal Mario was acceptable, PGP is just random.
Surely you realize the majority of the Mario Kart's have a bunch of unlockable characters, complaining about the starting roster of a Mario Kart seems like the biggest time waste there is.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I was bored so I changed my Froslass's nickname to this:

View attachment 13278

I wonder how long it will take for people to get the joke?

Note: That isn't a hashtag.

Also, anyone have any recommendations for the next Pokemon I should breed and train?
Holy ****.

That hex color code is the reverse of the hex color code I use for my post color. #AFAFFF

My user name: Frostwraith = Frost + Wraith, which is more or less like Ice + Ghost.

Mind blown.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I would lol if they added Kamek and Baby Bowser. If they did we might as well call it Yoshi's Island Kart :troll:
The stork for MK8!

I wouldn't be as mad if Baby Daisy and Baby Rosa were taken out for Baby Wario and Baby DK. At least they feature in the series somewhere.

Imagine if a 4 player Mario 64 sequel is in the works that has the metal block return, and Peach is playable. I'm obviously reading into it too much.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Holy ****.

That hex color code is the reverse of the hex color code I use for my post color. #AFAFFF

My user name: Frostwraith = Frost + Wraith, which is more or less like Ice + Ghost.

Mind blown.
...Considering your avatar, you're be more like a Fire Ghost. :p

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Okay, what the **** is wrong with Nintendo? They can't even get our old characters back. Instead we are stuck with the babies, Metal Mario, and the pink Peach, all who are a waste of space.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Welp, Baby Rosalina is now officially canon.

And "Pink-Gold Peach" rofl.
Would love to see that as an alt costume for Peach, though. Assuming she gets around two or three costumes.

----

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Nah, it'd be more Fire/Dark.

Say, I remember using a Chandelure during my run through of BW2.
I like it. Sure it ain't no Gengar, but what it does it does well.
In my Pokémon Y game, my top Pokémon are Chandelure and Aegislash. I tend to train Ghost and Dark type Pokémon. Check my sig.

Among my favorite manga are Soul Eater and Blue Exorcist, both of which feature dark, ghostly, supernatural and/or demonic themes. Check my sig and avatar.

My favorite faction in Warcraft III is the Undead Scourge and that game is the inspiration for my username, Frostwraith.

Obvious trend is obvious. I like supernatural stuff.

Ice/Dark! Ice from the depths of hell that is so cold it burns.
If you're referring to my avatar, it's actually blue hell fire. So, Dark/Fire would be more fitting, I guess.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
The stork for MK8!

I wouldn't be as mad if Baby Daisy and Baby Rosa were taken out for Baby Wario and Baby DK. At least they feature in the series somewhere.

Imagine if a 4 player Mario 64 sequel is in the works that has the metal block return, and Peach is playable. I'm obviously reading into it too much.
I like Baby Rosa ;_; But I do agree with you

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In my Pokémon Y game, my top Pokémon are Chandelure and Aegislash. I tend to train Ghost and Dark type Pokémon. Check my sig.
Yeah, my only issue with Chandelure is that fact that it can't take hits for the life of it.
And I did try the Honedge family once, though I instead used Driftblim in my (failed) first runthrough of Pokemon X.

Among my favorite manga are Soul Eater and Blue Exorcist, both of which feature dark, ghostly, supernatural and/or demonic themes. Check my sig and avatar.

My favorite faction in Warcraft III is the Undead Scourge and that game is the inspiration for my username, Frostwraith.

Obvious trend is obvious. I like supernatural stuff.
Well, since we're sharing stories...
I tend to be the guy who's more on the strange and quirky. Which is why I've always like Mr. G&W (Why have a sword when you can have a turtle!). Or why I'm still using Substitute as my avi.
If you wanna push it a bit. This might explain why me favorite game music comes from Earthworm Jim. And that game is...well...

I think "MisterVideoGaming" came from some Youtube account I deleted. I've been using it ever since (heck, my personal Mii was named "Gamer" long before I ever came here. ...I'm not that original with names).

Finally, I have an excuse to show this!
And yes, this is absolutely necessary.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Apparently there's no Diddy.

:cry:

and wut why is donkey kong in the villain section?
Because they took away the DK section muhahaha.

If you're referring to my avatar, it's actually blue hell fire. So, Dark/Fire would be more fitting, I guess.
More user name based.

I recently did a ghost type run in X, when I could only use ghosts. Traded myself a litwick to start. It was incredibly fun and challenging.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Yeah, my only issue with Chandelure is that fact that it can't take hits for the life of it.
And I did try the Honedge family once, though I instead used Driftblim in my (failed) first runthrough of Pokemon X.

Finally, I have an excuse to show this!
And yes, this is absolutely necessary.
I love you all

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Question for all you Pokemon fan out there, if you had a dual type, what would you be?

I think I'd be a Psychic/Ghost.... maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom