• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have Sonic Gems for the GC i have never seen nor heard of this chick. Is there something you gotta do?
I love sing my *igga Bark the polar bear though he was a THREAT!
She's not playable outside of a Cheat Device in that version. She was dummied out.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
She's not playable outside of a Cheat Device in that version. She was dummied out.
Awww That's disappointing.
Would love to see a Sonic the Fighters 2, at least an arcade version.
I wounder if Chuck E Cheese's would allow 22 year old b-day parties :awesome:
If not, I would definitely crash random 6 year old parties at Chuck E. Cheese's just to play and destroy them!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Awww That's disappointing.
Would love to see a Sonic the Fighters 2, at least an arcade version I would crash random 6 year old parties at Chuck E. Cheese's just to play and destroy them too
Well, the downloadable port has her playable. That should be good enough, imo.

And same. I want a sequel to Sonic Battle myself.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You already got that, it's on PSN/Live. Even comes with "Battle" DLC.
That wasn't a remake, that was a re-release. There is a difference.

What he wants is more akin to what happened from Sonic Adventure to Sonic Adventure DX.

I'd love to see SADX and SA2B looking exactly like the Modern games ala Unleashed and Generations.

I want a sequel to Sonic Battle myself.
^THIS

SO much this. I absolutely loved Sonic Battle. <3

Last edited:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
That wasn't a remake, that was a re-release. There is a difference.

What he wants is more akin to what happened from Sonic Adventure to Sonic Adventure DX.

I'd love to see SADX and SA2B looking exactly like the Modern games ala Unleashed and Generations.

^THIS

SO much this. I absolutely loved Sonic Battle. <3
Well it's called Sonic Adventure 2 HD, so that's why I mentioned it. I honestly think we'd be lucky to get anything close to a top to bottom remake of Adventure 1 and 2. .Heck, I think we'd be closer to Sonic Adventure 3 before that.

But yes... we'll probably never get it, but I too wish for a sequel to Sonic Battle. That game was fun. Or at the very least a Wii U Virtual Console re-release. Even if it doesn't have multiplayer, I really wouldn't care. Actually, I REALLY wouldn't, since I never did multiplayer on the original anyway. I just experienced the story and beat up the CPU players. Then maybe if enough people buy the Virtual Console version SEGA might go "Hey, there's an audience for this" and make a sequel to Sonic Battle.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, the downloadable port has her playable. That should be good enough, imo.

And same. I want a sequel to Sonic Battle myself.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind a sequel.
As long as they get Emerl all worked out (and maybe balance out a few other characters). I won't have an issue.
Besides, we could have our own little competitive forum and everything. It'll be cute.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I still think they should do an HD remake of Sonic Adventure 2 the same way they did Wind Waker HD. But this time get rid off all of those ****ty rap songs involved with Knuckles.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I still think they should do an HD remake of Sonic Adventure 2 the same way they did Wind Waker HD. But this time get rid off all of those ****ty rap songs involved with Knuckles.

The cheesy lyrics to those songs were awesome... in a b-movie so bad it's good kinda way. So cheesy!

"Give up that emerald, or DIE, I don't love you!"

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hear it's going to have a boss that you beat with an item you just acquired

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Hyperfalcon you were the one who told me I shouldn't get a more accurate icon, right?

No need to imagine anything anymore.
(I can't find the source though, so if anyone finds out lemme know)

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So I got every stage on the first page and menu of Project M a single custom song, and I'll probably just stick to that since I am fine with the same song always playing lol. I gave up on textures since I found out they were ideal to use in a more competitive setting. I'm still thinking about stage textures though.

Anyway. The songs that I can remember at the moment, I'm not the best with names lol, that are on there are;

Menu - Give Me All Your Love (TWEWY)
FD - Invitation to Madness (The Last Story)
GHZ - The One Who Rules Everything (The Last Story)
Dracula's Castle - Mad World (Gears of War)
BF - Storm (Etrian Odyssey 4)
Nofair - A Halo song that I can't remember the name of
Castle Siege - Destruction Begets Decay (Or something like that, it's the battle theme of the 4th stratum)
Dream Land - Twister (TWEWY/Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Mix)
Lylat - Dream Match (Or something like that, KH3D)
Distant Planet - Town theme (Etrian Odyssey 3)
Rumble Falls - Waterfall something (1st labyrinth theme (not battle theme) EO 3)
Metal Cavern - Ecstasy (EO1)
Fountain of Dreams - Calling that Detestable Name
Wario Ware - Meowmeowmeowmeowmeow~ (The Last Story, fun fact; this song wasn't actually played in the game (at least in the English version) but was rather found in the disk instead)
PS2 - Library of Puppets (EO14)

I can't remember what I picked out for the other 6 stages. I don't have the songs memorized and it took a lot of memory power to remember these. lol

mimgrim

Smash Hero
The Meow Mix song was on the last story disc? Heroic

A true hymn of valor
.-.

There were 2 other unused song on the disc as well, "With Unfulfilled Dream" and "Feelings Conflict", however I haven't bothered looking for them to listen to them. I only found out about Meowmeowmeowmeowmeow~ through Brawl Custom Music and the searching it up.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It bothers me the title says meow when it's clearly nyan being said

Nya
Nyaaaa
Nyaaaaaaaaaa

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It reminds me of this which I used to think (and still do think) is the best thing ever

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Colonel, Wario took her clothes off!

*fart*

Love that tether recovery pic, by the way.
Sakurai said it plays by the same rules as the standard ledge... I think he once said something about more than one player being able to grab on at the same time now.

Seeing multiple Links dangling from the ledge together would be something to see. How would they all fit next to eachother?

---

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Yeah gecko something like that. It is some ledge popping / stealing mechwnic and he only showed link doing it to mario and I am willing to bet only tether characters can do it

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found a skeleton dungeon and decided to make a mob grinder

It's an item grinder.

I'd need to modify it to get EXP

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
.-.

There were 2 other unused song on the disc as well, "With Unfulfilled Dream" and "Feelings Conflict", however I haven't bothered looking for them to listen to them. I only found out about Meowmeowmeowmeowmeow~ through Brawl Custom Music and the searching it up.
I seriously wonder what was planned for this song. O-o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom