• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Smash Boards is like a parallel universe when it comes to Pac Man I swear to god.

You people and your thinking other Namco characters even deserve assist trophy status over him.

Even Lloyd would cause more ''Wait, who?" outside of this place than he would ''OH MY GOD YES!"
Dumb & Dumber or that guy who played Doc Brown in Back to the Future?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One of my favorite Namco characters is Yoshimitsu. He was always cool. How can you not like cyborg Ninjas?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yoshimitsu is alright, but my two faovurite Tekken characters (besides Gon) are Alex and Roger Jr.

Now excuse me while I fantasise about Little Mac fighting them.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Yoshimitsu is alright, but my two faovurite Tekken characters (besides Gon) are Alex and Roger Jr.

Clearly, Super Boxing Animals Championship needs to be a franchise.

I'd main Upright Horse and Oversized Tarsier.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Now I have the sudden urge to play Bloody Roar...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mostly so I could play my Wii games on my Wii U cus my Wii is broken.

It works, I just got one of the older ones. Product number DVL-026 doesn't work on Wii U, but DVL-036 does. That was my problem.
Ah, ok. The only game I ever used it on was skyward sword.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Except Sonic. Nintendo might as well buy Sonic. He just fits.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Nintendo bought Sonic Team, and took Shining Force back(and let Camelot revive it properly). Sega, imo, ruined SF itself. Keep in mind while I found Shining Soul fun, the series was excellent as a turn-based strategy rpg. All this action crap doesn't do it justice, and Sega can't be arsed to even translate the newest SRPG, Shining Force Feather. :glare:

Sonic has more Nintendo games(that debuted on it, to be clear) than on any other non-Sega system. This is why I don't mind if they buy it. I don't think Nintendo should buy Sega itself, though. They have enough cool games that they can work with without being a second party developer. They're fine as a third party developer overall. Capcom, however...

DarrylTrainer

Smash Apprentice
I agree. If Sonic were Nintendo, we'd probably have Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Eggman or Blaze just like we have Mario, Luigi, Peach, Rosalina and Bowser

D

Deleted member

It was deleted, which is another reason to be suspect.

Honestly, I'd wait until MK8 to see if it even has any credibility.
Not sure if this is a similar case to NyaseNye; she did run out eventually after people made fun of her Peach fetish, although I'm not sure whenever or not she deleted her information.
Feels like I haven't touched my Wii U in a month...

Is Mario Kart 8 out yet?
It comes out on May 30th.

D

Deleted member

Rhetorical question :p

I'm just really looking forward to it. Wii U is in desperate need of good online multiplayer games, which is exactly what MK8 is going to be.
Is the online any different from Mario Kart Wii? I really did enjoy that game because of online.

Gaxel

Smash Ace

See, what makes Yoshimitsu a better candidate is that he's represents both Tekken and Soul Calibur.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mario Kart 7 had some pretty cool online features. Being able to have Mushroom only races and other things like that. I'm pretty sure MK8 will follow 7's trends and expand on them.

See, what makes Yoshimitsu a better candidate is that he's represents both Tekken and Soul Calibur.
To be fair, if we get a "Super Animal Death Match" game, I'd play it too. But you got to have Yoshi and Chill Penguin in it.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Someone i know brought up KH3 in a conversation with me today. I forgot that it exists. :laugh:

Anyway, a lot of people i know are butt hurt over the fact that Star Wars and Marvel are contenders for levels in the game. :laugh:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Someone i know brought up KH3 in a conversation with me today. I forgot that it exists. :laugh:

Anyway, a lot of people i know are butt hurt over the fact that Star Wars and Marvel are contenders for levels in the game. :laugh:
Didn't the guy who made that series talk about how Star Wars inspired him alot? It would only make sense to add it, if you ask me. Also, Spider-Man or Iron Man would be OP.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

God forbid something ******** gets in the game, like a Disney movie world.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Didn't the guy who made that series talk about how Star Wars inspired him alot? It would only make sense to add it, if you ask me. Also, Spider-Man or Iron Man would be OP.
Honestly they will probably be added in some way. (Hulk and Darth Vader being the ones that come to mind for me)
God forbid something ******** gets in the game, like a Disney movie world.
I should also mention that they are saying that they don't want any of the recent CG Disney movies (Wreck it Ralph, Tangled, Frozen) to be worlds. They're violently against Pixar world also. :laugh:

It's hilarious. I actually wouldn't mind seeing some marvel and Star Wars love but damn are they easy to rile up when it comes to KH3. :laugh:

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Anyway, a lot of people i know are butt hurt over the fact that Star Wars and Marvel are contenders for levels in the game.
:laugh:
Can't wait to do Gumi Ship combat with Jar Jar! Yay....

... :glare:

Speaking of games that fell off the face of the Earth, what has happened to the Last Guardian???

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Speaking of games that fell off the face of the Earth, what has happened to the Last Guardian???
I think it was still in development and recently got handed off to a different studio of developers. I remember it being one the biggest PS3 demos for showing off its technical capabilities. That was a long time ago.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Wow, still in development!? If the game has been in the works this long I wonder if it will be a PS4 game.
It would probably best to release on both PS3 and PS4, mostly PS3 for the bigger install base.

I hope this game doesn't go the way of Duke Nukem... It looked so interesting too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom