• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
That could be cool, but it might pose a distraction if you're just looking to fight. Like halfway during the match, you have to stop to cooperatively pound on the YD until it goes away.

With this in mind, having the option to enable or disable Stage Hazards would be a great addition for SSB4.
That would be awesome, but unfortunately, it's probably not going to happen.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Sakurai says, but I actually like stage hazards, as long as they aren't......... Well Stupid.
The option to toggle Stage Hazards would cater to everyone. Those that enjoy them can keep them on, while those who want to battle without such interruptions can elect to disable them.

From a design standpoint, this would be a small, yet very wise move (since it's one more way to customize the Smash experience to your liking). But there's no guarantee that such an option would even make it in, alas.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@ Gunla Gunla

Because a needlessly huge image is so much more appropriate. ¦D

Not that I was even a part of this until now. Kiwi just gave me a good reason to post the Knux pic. lol

So what now? Do we pull a P:M Social Thread and talk about our favorite foods, condiments and desserts? XD

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The option to toggle Stage Hazards would cater to everyone. Those that enjoy them can keep them on, while those who want to battle without such interruptions can elect to disable them.

From a design standpoint, this would be a small, yet very wise move (since it's one more way to customize the Smash experience to your liking). But there's no guarantee that such an option would even make it in, alas.
Agree'd there some stages that would be nice to play on competitively. Like Dr. Wily's stage.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Your ears are broken then.

I thought it sounded neat.

Carefree and happy!
Dude you're a moderator now! Hopefully I can be one some day. Since from now on I'm gonna stop giving into flamers and wasting my time with those kinds of arguments.

Unless, you need to be online a lot to be a moderator. In which case I don't want to be one.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You do need to be online a lot.

Or at least a frequent user.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Dude you're a moderator now! Hopefully I can be one some day. Since from now on I'm gonna stop giving into flamers and wasting my time with those kinds of arguments.

Unless, you need to be online a lot to be a moderator. In which case I don't want to be one.
You have to be online a lot yeah, as well as a frequent poster. And staying on topic too.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You have be online a lot yeah, as well as a frequent poster. And staying on topic too.
I used to fit that criteria. Not so sure I want to now. I'm trying to be less addicted to chat room forums. It really interferes with my writing.
and video games.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I used to fit that criteria. Not so sure I want to now. I'm trying to be less addicted to chat room forums. It really interferes with my writing.
and video games.
Honestly, Smashboards helps me concentrate more sometimes. And teaches me to think before I post.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Honestly, Smashboards helps me concentrate more sometimes. And teaches me to think before I post.
I've found forum use to be an excellent learning experience. This is not my first forum, and over the years, my (written) communication skills, argumentation, and much more have all steadily improved.

TL;DR: You guys are just the best. :teeth:

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It does?! I never get anything done because of it.

I should be writing. I have an online webseries of scripts on another forum and that **** is getting so neglected right now because of Smashboards.

Then again I have AD so bright and flashy you know? Bright and flashy. :smash:

EDIT; The sad thing? I'm an admin over on the other forum. :dizzy:

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Do us me a favor and please don't become dead set on becoming a mod :p

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Eh honestly at this point, you might as well just stick around and chat about Smash Bros with your fellow members and all.

I think we have enough mods now to take care of things here.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Here's a list of upcoming GBA VC games:

April 3
Advance Wars 1+2
F-Zero
Golden Sun
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame

April 30
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Tennis Advance
Metroid Fusion
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Wario Land Advance

Issac for April??? :awesome:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
THIS! I think SSF2 has this. It's such a great feature! Finally, I can play on Pyrosphere without that stupid dragon breathing fire on me!

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Here's a list of upcoming GBA VC games:

April 3
Advance Wars 1+2
F-Zero
Golden Sun
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Wario Ware, Inc. Mega Microgame

April 30
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Tennis Advance
Metroid Fusion
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Wario Land Advance

Issac for April??? :awesome:
Nope, we get Vaati :awesome:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think everyone I used to know here when I first came to this site is a mod now, with the exception of Xenoblaze and GoldenYuitsune. :laugh: Time sure does go by fast.
The only person whose been nice and added me as a friend on here is now a mod.

I hope you fools know I don't bite.

Well, depends on who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom