• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

pickle962

Smash Lord
That's literally not even trying.

They literally took footage of the Greninja trailer and the first Shrek movie and combined them to make a "trailer".

I seriously thought I couldn't believe the channel less after the Choir Boy footage, but really?
Damn that takes me back to when Brawl was FIRST announced and following Snake's reveal, people were going way overboard with the newcomer meme making videos full of characters who would NEVER EVER be in a smash game like 50 cent, barney the purple dinosaur, leon kennedy (resident evil 4), you name it!

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Damn that takes me back to when Brawl was FIRST announced and following Snake's reveal, people were going way overboard with the newcomer meme making videos full of characters who would NEVER EVER be in a smash game like 50 cent, barney the purple dinosaur, leon kennedy (resident evil 4), you name it!
You're the man now, dog!

I remember a YMND that had Cloud in Brawl.
Y'know, that one cloud in Battlefield.
In the sky.

-----

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
And now, emotion sequence I would like to share, with a track I've just heard from the latest DKC :

There is of these musics which really mark you for life, especially when you were a 5 years old kid the first time you listen to them.

And to listen to this beautiful remix made by the same original composer, namely David Wise...

I am crying, really.
This lax, just what I needed to get ready for sleep. Thanks for the share.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Quick. Gonna enter a tournament! What stages are good for Brawl Yoshi. And how should he fight Wolf?
Try checking the Yoshi boards?

You'll get more useful info from there.

Also WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE. I get on. I have 24 alerts. Most of them are likes. But not a single one of them is a like of the post I made of adbots. WTF.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
This guy makes less sense than GamesRadar. GameStop moving from what they are now to Mobile store kinda thing would destroy themselves.
But that's what Gamestop themselves said they wanted to do...

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
This guy makes less sense than GamesRadar. GameStop moving from what they are now to Mobile store kinda thing would destroy themselves.
You know he's giving his opinion on an official news article right? He also is agreeing with you since he even says the idea is stupid.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Gamestop's business model is dyeing. People are buying used and new games online and most big companies are pushing hard for digital distribution. The days of brick and mortar game stores, on the scale of Game Stop at least, are coming to a close and Gamestop is just trying to not become the next Blockbuster Video.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Am I the only guy who likes FD and also frequently goes on FB? :s

Love the simple design of the stage. Always have. Nothing special- no platforms, no hazards. And no platforms means no sharking, which is marvelous.
It's fine. I don't mind FD either.
It's just fun poking at stereotypes.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I like that GamesRadar is now the barometer by which we measure how little something makes sense. After their open expectation that Marth would be cut for being "old news," I'm not surprised in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom