• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I don't think I have ever seen diarrhea so focused.

Just look at this boxart:
Super Duper Sumos.jpg

You cannot unsee the image of the titular Sumos slamming their butts together and spraying diarrhea at the same time.

By the way, this show was a show about Sumo wrestlers with big butts that ask girls "Care to read my BUTT?" when someone writes a secret message on their butt, but not before hitting bad dudes with their butts and making any other number of references to their butts.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey, so, figured this'd be a good place to share as any.

I just made a kazoo cover of Brawl's main theme, just for fun, hope you guys enjoy it!

Pretty good, I'd imagine that the chorus men would sing like this if they got a cgi trailer.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Play anime games instead.
Or games so boring that you can multitask watching anime and playing at the same time (Pokemon for example)
not to say Pokemon is boring...ok yeah, hatching eggs and running in grass is boring.
Pokemon is one of the most boring RPGs ever. It just happens to have a ****ing amazing universe.

Naruto ultimate ninja storm styled pokemon game when.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
View attachment 12962

You cannot unsee the image of the titular Sumos slamming their butts together and spraying diarrhea at the same time.

By the way, this show was a show about Sumo wrestlers with big butts that ask girls "Care to read my BUTT?" when someone writes a secret message on their butt, but not before hitting bad dudes with their butts and making any other number of references to their butts.

butt why

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
View attachment 12962

My eyes! They're burning!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
View attachment 12962

...Can I admit I actually knew about this?
As regretful as this sounds?

Also, I've seen some of the cartoon. It's really mediocre.
There wasn't really much to it. That this is saying something. When the concept mind you revolves around big butts.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This is a pretty weird discussion you guys have started, I'm thinking we need a new topic.

If you had a choice between Optimus Prime, Harry Potter, or Buzz Lightyear to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros, who would you choose?

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
This is a pretty weird discussion you guys have started, I'm thinking we need a new topic.

If you had a choice between Optimus Prime, Harry Potter, or Buzz Lightyear to be a playable character in Super Smash Bros, who would you choose?

Don't deny it. He's beautiful.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I looked. I didn't see anything spectacular.

Why should I thank you for wasting my time?
I guess there's some new games.
Not that I'm worried. I already have Kirby's Pinball Land. And the other one doesn't interest me.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
None of you guys said Optimus Prime? I'm dissapointed. I mean, look at this dude.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Harry for the same reasons I'm supportive of more Punch Out!! and Xenoblade content in Smash...the universe and music are top notch. Although, much like Little Mac, there are more interesting choices from the series to include that would inevitably not show up beyond a trophy role, solely because they're not the main protagonist.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I see the most moveset potential in Harry, and I'm reading the series for the first time right now, so I'll go with that.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
You guys should check out club nintendo right now...
you can thank me later.:awesome:
F-Zero X, Super Mario World, Trajectile, Mario Golf, Balloon Fight, Aura Aura Climber, Kirby Pinball, Art Academy, no physical items, and this thing about expiring coins.

What the h**l does that last one mean? Cus I have 1190 coins ready for use.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Harry for the same reasons I'm supportive of more Punch Out!! and Xenoblade content in Smash...the universe and music are top notch. Although, much like Little Mac, there are more interesting choices from the series to include that would inevitably not show up beyond a trophy role, solely because they're not the main protagonist.
I see the most moveset potential in Harry, and I'm reading the series for the first time right now, so I'll go with that.
Harry would be a Ness clone obv.

What the h**l does that last one mean? Cus I have 1190 coins ready for use.
Smashboards doesn't censor hell, FYI.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
No matter what, the US Club Nintendo is better than the Aus one. Aside from Mario playing cards and the 3D World sound track, we have stationary. It sucks (I've still spent all my coins/stars though)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
thinking about getting SMW.

I'm so bored I just went through the list of today's birthdays and banned all the adbots there
happy birthday

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
thinking about getting SMW.

I'm so bored I just went through the list of today's birthdays and banned all the adbots there
happy birthday
10 little adbots posting ads.
A mod comes up and exiles one to banishment.
The doctor in banishment say "No more adbots posting adds."

9 little adbots posting ads.

8 little adbots posting ads.

7 little adbots posting ads.

6 little adbots posting ads.

5 little adbots posting ads.

4 little adbots posting ads.

3 little adbots posting ads.

2 little adbots posting ads.

1 little adbots posting ads.

0 little adbots posting ads.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Quick. Gonna enter a tournament! What stages are good for Brawl Yoshi. And how should he fight Wolf?

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
I'm gonna have nightmares Falcon, do not remind me of that

D

Deleted member

And now, emotion sequence I would like to share, with a track I've just heard from the latest DKC :

There is of these musics which really mark you for life, especially when you were a 5 years old kid the first time you listen to them.

And to listen to this beautiful remix made by the same original composer, namely David Wise...

I am crying, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom