• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So.... Yoshi's eggs are confirmed to be giant misshapen colored skittles. Taste the rainbow, Feel the rainbow.

And Zero Suit Samus poses different for the Paralyzer. Gotta look stunning.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I hate chain grabs. I hate them with a passion. Like, King Dedede didn't tell you that the Metal Gear stage is actually his kingdom.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'm sure chain grabs will be gone, but I hope at least wobbling stays. I think grab games should be a staple of Ice Climber play, with their own unique grab-break mech for an extra opportunity to get out of Wobbling. Anyway. The bottom line is that the grab release lag BS needs to go. Mother characters shouldn't have to uniquely suffer after being grabbed. It's time we get a top tier Ness.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
I'm sure chain grabs will be gone, but I hope at least wobbling stays. I think grab games should be a staple of Ice Climber play, with their own unique grab-break mech for an extra opportunity to get out of Wobbling. Anyway. The bottom line is that the grab release lag BS needs to go. Mother characters shouldn't have to uniquely suffer after being grabbed. It's time we get a top tier Ness.
I agree- grab release lag was really stupid- the point of getting out of the grab was breaking free. Literally, Mother characters, Wario, and MK had problems getting OUT of damage. Didn't make sense...stupid Marth...

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Oh. My. ****ing. God.

Are you actually being serious here. x.x
He is, I thought it was the lamest thing since he said a word not even censored by Smashboards.

iirc he says Blast!! they've targeted the planetary defense system!

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
I really loved the intro to Prime 3. Then the rest of the game slowed to a crawl. It wasn't bad, but that intro hour definitely left me wanting. Also, I hated the end of Prime 3. Why give me a self-destruct sequence if you're not gonna let me have fun escaping it myself?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
He is, I thought it was the lamest thing since he said a word not even censored by Smashboards.
I meant more in the fact that it was the worst thing to happen to Metroid. xD

Not the actual swearing. I can believe that.

iirc he says Blast!! they've targeted the planetary defense system!
....That is't a swear word. At least not here in America lol.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I thought you were in disbelief that they changed it in the Trilogy version

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I meant more in the fact that it was the worst thing to happen to Metroid. xD

Not the actual swearing. I can believe that.

....That is't a swear word. At least not here in America lol.
He said the swear word only in the original release of the game, he said "no" in the trilogy version

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
It's not the first time something in Metroid was needlessly altered, I think. The chozo lore for Metroid Prime 1 (PAL version) was altered to the point that PAL and NTSC players would not have a clue what the other was talking about.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look, I'm the kind of guy who hardly swears, at all (Heck, I don't say "crap").
And even I think this is ridiculous. So, there was a swear words, there isn't a big deal. And I don't think it's the worst thing to happen to Metroid.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
What does every one here think the "C" in C-stick means?

Personally I always thought the C on it stood for control as in control stick. But I actually can't find anything on what the C stands for. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom