• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I will never understand people who try and limit themselves to a brand or company
Nintendo - Hasn't ***ked me once yet. Rarely ever traided in a Nintendo game.
Playstation - Hasn't tried to screw me (at least overtly) with the main gaming aspect of it's gaming systems.
Windows - Cheaper and can get more done with it.
Android - Cheap and good quality.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I didn't like hooters

The food was overprices and the waitress kept bugging me because I wasn't smiling
I can tell that will be problematic when I go there for my birthday. And yes, I'm planning on going there for the sake of trying their food.

Shaymin and Out Burger. There is also Dairy Nidoqueen's. too!
I've just died inside a little after imagining the waitresses. :urg:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I interrupt whatever the current discussion is to bring you guys this.

Screen Shot 2014-04-21 at 9.14.11 PM.png

No. I'm not here to spread Bandana Dee propaganda.

Instead, I'm here to show people a great company. A company who clearly loves its fans. I mean, even after Sakurai left Hal, they didn't quit. Instead, they kept making great Kirby games. They kept showing they cared for their fans as well.

Just play Kirby Mass Attack. That is pure fan-service.

Compare that to Capcom. When their main mega man guy left, they just left mega man to die. I might not be a mega man fan, but even I am mad at Capcom's treatment of him and his fans.

So, I would like to offer thanks to Hal. For just being an awesome company.

That is all.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can tell that will be problematic when I go there for my birthday. And yes, I'm planning on going there for the sake of trying their food.
I wish my parents took me there when I was little. Have you guys had those kids eat free on Sunday specials at your local chains:

Always did find the thought of this hilarious.

I've just died inside a little after imagining the waitresses. :urg:
Dead lol!!!

Last edited:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Including Dark Pit as a separate character would be as stupid as including Dark Link imo. "Dark" versions of existing characters should always remain as alt costumes.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I found this.

Any thoughts?

Maybe it's Dark Pit instead of Palutena?
I remember this pic! Wow can't believe Charizard's reveal was hinted at so long ago. Looks like Ness has a good chance returning.

On the matter of Pittoo, I think he'll end up being an alt costume.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Including Dark Pit as a separate character would be as stupid as including Dark Link imo. "Dark" versions of existing characters should always remain as alt costumes.
Or Assist Trophies. Shout outs to Dark Samus.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
it is pretty dumb it be more like naruto ultimate ninja storm and street fighter ugh

on a side note i started kingdom hearts 1.5 remix and at the area of the beginning where that voice talks to sora and i'm starting to speculate spoilers ahead if have not played bbs but i think that's ventus heart speaking to sora

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Shame Samus can't get hers since it's an assist now.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
it is pretty dumb it be more like naruto ultimate ninja storm and street fighter ugh

on a side note i started kingdom hearts 1.5 remix and at the area of the beginning where that voice talks to sora and i'm starting to speculate spoilers ahead if have not played bbs but i think that's ventus heart speaking to sora
Or DBZ. Vegeta vs. Majin Vegeta Vs. Baby Vegeta Vs. SSJ Vegeta.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I hope Samus' alts are pushed further. The Fusion Suit was nice, but there could be more. Even some subtle design changes.

Not that I'm complaining, Samus looks awesome this time around.
I agree i like the different costume style change of the characters im hoping most of them will have this like little mac and wii fit has alts

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I hope Samus' alts are pushed further. The Fusion Suit was nice, but there could be more. Even some subtle design changes.

Not that I'm complaining, Samus looks awesome this time around.
Not the first time I've said this, but I want to see a female Chozo warrior from Chozo Lore created out of a collaboration between Retro and Nintendo. She could use alternate Chozo tech, like the Speed Boost and Space Jump (over Screw Attack.)

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Shame Samus can't get hers since it's an assist now.
It's not like she doesn't have the Light Suit, Dark Suit, Fusion Suit, Prime Varia Suit, Prime Power Suit, PED Suit. :troll:

Also for Zamus:
Military Dress

Super Metroid bikini

Fusion outfit

Zero Mission suit

And lastly...
The Metroid 1 Justin Bailey outfit (minus the arm canon)

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's not like she doesn't have the Light Suit, Dark Suit, Fusion Suit, Prime Varia Suit, Prime Power Suit, PED Suit. :troll:

Also for Zamus:
Military Dress

Super Metroid bikini

Fusion outfit

Zero Mission suit

And lastly...
The Metroid 1 Justin Bailey outfit (minus the arm canon)
so many possibilities also
lol sorry had too

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
How good would a SSB Royal Rumble be.
Holy **** take my ****ing money! Pre-launch campout at Gamestop Day 1 purchase off pre-order for that ****! I mean, do you know how amazing something like that could be?

Also, if Dark Pit were to be a character even over Palutena, he'd be a waste of space considering Pit may be able to swap his weapons with custom movesets, at least in theory.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
How good would a SSB Royal Rumble be.
Pretty bad considering all the fans would be complaining Ridley wasn't in it. And then Mario might "take his ball and go home" right after without any warning and leaving us up to various news sites and leaks for hope he might someday return.

Sorry, I'm confusing WWE and Super Smash Bros again.

I heard Royal Rumble and my mind went to what happened this year's Rumble etc...

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The concept of the Royal Rumble is the only thing I care for in professional wrestling. Something about having a lineup of wrestlers enter a cramped ring one after another to see who would be the last one standing is really exciting to watch.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
I've spent all day searching for the perfect song to play when doing some Little Mac training in Smash 4. I mean, sure, the Punch-Out!! training tune is cool and all, but I want something with a little more oomph. My only limitation was that it had to represent the 80s, whether or not it was actually made in the 80s. I think I have found the perfect song.

Absolutely marvelous. Just listen to those cheesy 80s synthesizers, and how they blend smoothly with the electrifying guitar. Tubular!

So, now I'm curious. What kinds of music do you guys tend to listen to while training in Smash?

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
If the Phazon Suit and/or Light Suit makes it in the game, that would be freaking epic.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I've spent all day searching for the perfect song to play when doing some Little Mac training in Smash 4. I mean, sure, the Punch-Out!! training tune is cool and all, but I want something with a little more oomph. My only limitation was that it had to represent the 80s, whether or not it was actually made in the 80s. I think I have found the perfect song.

Absolutely marvelous. Just listen to those cheesy 80s synthesizers, and how they blend smoothly with the electrifying guitar. Tubular!

So, now I'm curious. What kinds of music do you guys tend to listen to while training in Smash?
I've ran Classic Mode whilst listening to my punk/metal playlist, if that counts. Catchy little tune you found there. :p

I swear the outro to Mechina - Anathema makes Final Destination feel all the more intense.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
No joke? The in-game music. :laugh:

Video game music is honestly my favorite. Especially compared to everything else I hear.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm down for video game music discussion.

I currently have nearly 350 of my favorite tracks of all time saved on Spotify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom