• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't tell how much I agree to this. The only possible disappointment I could get when playing ssb4 is that paper mario needs more representation. I can't understand how a game like TTYD only gets trophies and stickers. Best case is the character, next is the TTYD stage and finally WHY NO MUSIC AT LEAST?
Exactly, everything about that game was phenomena, why can't we have anything from it in the game and why no TYOD U?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Do you have proof for this somewhere?

Not grilling you I'm just legitimately curious who the most requested characters are in Japan.
tbh me too I've heard it was from a poll but the thing is, I'm questioning if this poll represent the opinions because, I've heard that chronobound made a post and said that there wasen't alot (or none) request of mario characters.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Paper Mario at least has some fair representation through collectables and the like. Mario and Luigi only has a track on Mushroomy Kingdom and maybe some stickers. :dizzy:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Do you have proof for this somewhere?

Not grilling you I'm just legitimately curious who the most requested characters are in Japan.
Trying to find the post again, but Nintendo conducted a poll and it was the top 5 most wanted for japan, PM was number 1, captain rainbow was the 2nd most wanted, I don't remember the rest though.

Anyway know where I can find it? The poll was taken a month or so ago by them.

Speaking of CN, I'm loving Clarence way more Uncle GRandpa. At least that show can be fun while making some form of sense.
Clarence is so strange but really funny to, I just watched it also.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Trying to find the post again, but Nintendo conducted a poll and it was the top 5 most wanted for japan, PM was number 1, captain rainbow was the 2nd most wanted, I don't remember the rest though..
That wasn't Nintendo.

That was a fan looking at a couple of forums.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Trying to find the post again, but Nintendo conducted a poll and it was the top 5 most wanted for japan, PM was number 1, captain rainbow was the 2nd most wanted, I don't remember the rest though.
If it is nintendo then I never heard such a thing but if it is true then he might have just a little more chance.
EDIT: nope swanpasaur is right I think the author even said that it wasen't representative so never mind.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That wasn't Nintendo.

That was a fan looking at a couple of forums.
No, I know of that one to but there was one from a month or 2 ago that Nintendo themselves took, I am trying to find it now.

If it is nintendo then I never heard such a thing but if it is true then he might have just a little more chance.
It definitely was, I remember reading it, it was recent.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
No, I know of that one to but there was one from a month or 2 ago that Nintendo themselves took, I am trying to find it now.

It definitely was, I remember reading it, it was recent.
I check gonintendo and never heard of it but it's intriguing because I wonder why would nintendo do a poll when Sakurai said that the roster was already decided?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of Ronald, we need a Fighting Game based on Fast Food Restaurants. I'd main the hell out of Ronald, Wendy, and The Noid.

This should happen!

I check gonintendo and never heard of it but it's intriguing because I wonder why would nintendo do a poll when Sakurai said that the roster was already decided?
I was intrigued to, I was thinking it could be potential DLC. MY older bro found the link to it from a facebook page he follows that posts everything smash bros related.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
On Japanese Ronald, I've actually seen YouTube videos about an obscure fighting game (must be a dojinshi) called NicoNico Fighters that had a bunch of Japanese Internet memes as characters. In fact, it was the whole theme of the game. Even Hatsune Miku was in there.

You know what would be a kickass fighting game concept? FOX x CNN x MSNBC: Mass Media Mayhem. What sort of sensible person doesn't want to see a Bill O'Reilly vs. Wolf Blitzer office deathmatch? I'll even make Glenn Beck my punching back for training mode! Stephen Colbert and John Stewart would be guest characters depending on which console you bought the game for.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This should happen!

I was intrigued to, I was thinking it could be potential DLC. MY older bro found the link to it from a facebook page he follows that posts everything smash bros related.
Well I hope you kept your navigator's history because that would be very helpful to know if it's legit.

EDIT: I'm trying to find it via google so can you tell me do you remember what words where used in the post? trying to find it with the site filter set to facebook.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I've been creeped out by Ronald ever since i witnessed this:

*Shudders and runs off to watch more Civ 5 Let's Plays*

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well I hope you kept your navigator's history because that would be very helpful to know if it's legit.

EDIT: I'm trying to find it via google so can you tell me do you remember what words where used in the post? trying to find it with the site filter set to facebook.
I have no clue in the words, i will ask him for the link if he can find it . If it's his usual source then page is called wii fit trainer . &moonmonkey: lol that is funny and creepy.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ahhh my good friend Aldelaro5 is back and strong with Paper Mario support!
just so you know, I revived his thread yesterday (and this was after recording footage of TTYD for 2 hours) I just need to play TTYD to reminds me why I really want him in the first place.

btw, no luck on his page I'll try today on other pages

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
just so you know, I revived his thread yesterday (and this was after recording footage of TTYD for 2 hours) I just need to play TTYD to reminds me why I really want him in the first place.

btw, no luck on his page I'll try today on other pages
It's on wii fit trainers page on Facebook, there is a lot of posts to look over for that link .

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After looking it up on Google, I never knew that breastaurant was a real word. I thought it was a made up word for BooBies on Space Dandy. XD

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
After looking it up on Google, I never knew that breastaurant was a real word. I thought it was a made up word for BooBies on Space Dandy. XD
Isn't that what Hoot-Hooters is???
I'm more of a 'Noctowls' person myself. :awesome:

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Isn't that what Hooters is???
Yeah. The other day I was riding around with my friend scouting for a place to eat and he asked if I wanted to eat at the Hooters. I told him I didn't want to, so he asked me why and before I could answer he cut me off with, "Let me guess, you 'hate their food'?" and I told him, "No, I don't want to walk around in gym shorts with a boner." He said, "You see, I can respect that. At least you're honest."

My genitals don't lie.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Don't forget the food chain that came up with the term, Bikini's Sports Bar and Grill.

I'd love to hang out at Hawlucha Bell.
:troll:
Can't go wrong with Kanto Fried Cumbusken either!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't like hooters

The food was overprices and the waitress kept bugging me because I wasn't smiling

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Burger Kingler!? Really!? I lover Burger Kingler!
I however, am not a fan of Red Clauncher... not really a sea food person.
Y'know where I haven't been to? Red Fletchling. I heard that was a good fast food place too. I know I never cared for Little Sneasel's. :I (How many of these can we keep making?)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Y'know where I haven't been to? Red Fletchling. I heard that was a good fast food place too. I know I never cared for Little Sneasel's. :I (How many of these can we keep making?)
How is Little Sneasel's? Is it anything like Pik A. Cheese's
Idk Lol!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
well I was talking about that page I'm going to double check but it doesn't seem that it's there.
EDIT: lol I think I checked the wrong page fail.
I will try to look for it tomorrow and these poke food puns are hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom