• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Clarify on what you mean by "monochrome" costume.

The second one. The first one was due to a lack of how easy it was to make hair coloring while making the sprite small. And she was never a flat chest, so they had to make it fairly big just so you can tell that. Her third one has a particularly mediocre breast size, same with the last one, which still looks far less bad as the Zero Suit. Note how none of those are latex or blatantly skin tight. They all look fairly decent overall. She of course was always presented with a fairly poorly designed set of "under the suit" set of costumes, but yeah.

Now where's the fun in that?

I need to be entertained. :L
These images should be enough. :awesome:

Slightly ninja'd by Ismar.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The second one. The first one was due to a lack of how easy it was to make hair coloring while making the sprite small. And she was never a flat chest, so they had to make it fairly big just so you can tell that. Her third one has a particularly mediocre breast size, same with the last one, which still looks far less bad as the Zero Suit. Note how none of those are latex or blatantly skin tight. They all look fairly decent overall. She of course was always presented with a fairly poorly designed set of "under the suit" set of costumes, but yeah.

Slightly ninja'd by Ismar.
You call that mediocre but I find that a pretty nice size

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Ok then.

Although. Considering how old these probably are. I would say these would have been considered more inappropriate then her current Zero Suite.

If only. The conversation, though, has been rather entertaining so far. Especially when you started talking about breasts.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ok then.

Although. Considering how old these probably are. I would say these would have been considered more inappropriate then her current Zero Suit.
They really aren't, save the second one. Inappropriate isn't about the clothing choice alone, it's how you act during it. ZSS acts like a dominatrix in Brawl via her dialogue, clothing choice, and whip gun. I hate that. If she was like that since the start, I wouldn't care, but it's just a gross misinterpretation of her "strong woman" personality. Albeit, it makes sense to equate strong woman with dom, but yeah.

If only. The conversation, though, has been rather entertaining so far. Especially when you started talking about breasts.
Fair enough.

@ IsmaR IsmaR : Fair enough. I never saw that.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made sushi, but I lost the instructions for the rice so I looked it up online

The site I went to SUCKS though because after eating the sushi now, they tell you to add WAY to much sugar

It's like candy sushi...

Definitely going to find better instructions next time

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You call that mediocre but I find that a pretty nice size
...So is the current topic about breasts?

I personally prefer it when a girl is either flat chested or just have small breasts. I don't get the huge appeal on big breasts. :/

Where did this conversation come from again? Alternate costumes? Well, would certainly be interesting. Of course, we will probably never hear the end of it from many a feminist. Regardless if it is more inappropriate or not. :/

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Well that depends on how I can help. If it is impossible for me to do, then I can't obviously. :p
I have no money and no ride for work tomorrow. Everyone who could take me shall either already be there at work or will make me late.

I have called out fake sick a few times already, so I have no idea how to call in without just straight up saying ''I can't come in because you don't pay me enough to pay my bills, buy groceries AND come to work."

So what do?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I have no money and no ride for work tomorrow. Everyone who could take me shall either already be there at work or will make me late.

I have called out fake sick a few times already, so I have no idea how to call in without just straight up saying ''I can't come in because you don't pay me enough to pay my bills, buy groceries AND come to work."

So what do?
This sounds very serious. I'm sorry, as a person with no job experience, I can't exactly help you. I wish I could. Sorry. :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It has to be extremely far or it has to be extremely cold(or both) for you to not be able to walk. What about a bus, or taking a bike ride there?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
It has to be extremely far or it has to be extremely cold(or both) for you to not be able to walk. What about a bus, or taking a bike ride there?
No bike. No money for the bus. My job is not very far but on the other side of a very busy road (I am actually scheduled during the busiest period for it as well) that does not have cross walks or side walks. It's essentially a bypass without being a bypass. It has exits and everything. It's the main way to get to practically anything outside of the suburban/civil area of town.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have decided that the reason Americans don't like soccer is because it doesn't have cheerleaders

Obviously Soccer needs cheerleaders

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No bike. No money for the bus. My job is not very far but on the other side of a very busy road (I am actually scheduled during the busiest period for it as well) that does not have cross walks or side walks. It's essentially a bypass without being a bypass. It has exits and everything. It's the main way to get to practically anything outside of the suburban/civil area of town.
I'm in a similar situation. Isn't there anywhere you can cross the street? Even a long way?

Hello, and Happy Birthday to me (and my twin bro)!

So what we talkin' aboot now?
Happy Birthday, Wario Bros. How are your tears? :p

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm in a similar situation. Isn't there anywhere you can cross the street? Even a long way?
There's gotta be a long way, probably through the historic district but that place is pretty traffic packed as well.

Also happy birfday Wario Brothers. May Sakurai suddenly grant you all your wishes.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Did someone say boobs? :troll:

Anyways, Hunter x Hunter is back in the house baby! Well, not until this summer.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
So apparently the new Mario Golf is getting dlc and a season pass too i wonder if that means we might get dlc for Mario kart 8 and smash after it comes out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So apparently the new Mario Golf is getting dlc and a season pass too i wonder if that means we might get dlc for Mario kart 8 and smash after it comes out.
Weird didn't think that the Golf game would be getting DLC of all things. I wouldn't mind if Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 got DLC either. Just as long as it's actually good.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm willing to pay for DLC cups with updated tracks from past Mario Kart games!
Kalamari Desert is an instant buy.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
Weird didn't think that the Golf game would be getting DLC of all things. I wouldn't mind if Mario Kart 8 and Smash 4 got DLC either. Just as long as it's actually good.
its courses and a couple of characters like toadette , nabbit and rosalina i believe are part of the dlc.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I made sushi, but I lost the instructions for the rice so I looked it up online

The site I went to SUCKS though because after eating the sushi now, they tell you to add WAY to much sugar

It's like candy sushi...

Definitely going to find better instructions next time
Don't feel bad. I lived in Japan for 3 years and I still have yet to make decent sushi.

@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros.

Happy Birthday! May you have many more in the years of happy Smashing.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I personally prefer it when a girl is either flat chested or just have small breasts. I don't get the huge appeal on big breasts. :/
A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, 'Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there? The father, surprised, answers, 'Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts. In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a bit. After 50, they are like onions'. 'Onions?' 'Yes, you see them and they make you cry.'
Boobs are like women. Some are big, some are small. Some are real and some are fake. But we'd touch em' all.
Boobs: Proving that guys can focus on two things at once.
I told your boss you quit working at KFC. I didn't like you touching other breasts, legs and thighs.
Now I guess to get on a more serious note, I really hope most people didn't make it this far into the spoilers lol. I like all kinds, big or small. Though I do have more of a preference towards the big ones. But then again, I have a breast fetish more then the normal guy lol. You have no idea how hard this was for me to post this lol.

Also happy b-day @ Wario Bros. Wario Bros.

Last edited:

foolssigma

Smash Ace
NNID
NYTims
Not sure where to post this, so hopefully this is a valid place. I know this is fake, but I like the design. What do you guys think?

On the topic of DLC in Mario Golf, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Nintendo's first season pass? I think this may be an indication for more DLC in future titles such as Mario Kart and Smash.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So, what caused the discussion about chests?

^That. Basically.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
[/spoiler]

On the topic of DLC in Mario Golf, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this Nintendo's first season pass? I think this may be an indication for more DLC in future titles such as Mario Kart and Smash.
I believe it there first ever season pass yea.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thanx all! And & @ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth the tears are amazing (with a little tart since my bro won't be able celebrate it with me at home today.)

But if you want to say HB to my bro he's @Wolf McBlue on SmashBoards (do note he's nowhere near active here compared to me).

Also, when I was finishing up my shift at work, I got an unexpected surprise from my other employees: they gave me a birthday cake (with a little singing) and a birthday card signed by them with $80 inside.

Kick ass!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Thanx all! And & @ Verde Coeden Scalesworth Verde Coeden Scalesworth the tears are amazing (with a little tart since my bro won't be able celebrate it with me at home today.)

But if you want to say HB to my bro he's @Wolf McBlue on SmashBoards (do note he's nowhere near active here compared to me).

Also, when I was finishing up my shift at work, I got an unexpected surprise from my other employees: they gave me a birthday cake (with a little singing) and a birthday card signed by them with $80 inside.

Kick ***!
Nice haul, man. And that's really awesome. :) Now if only somebody hot was in the cake. inb4Waluigi

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Not sure where to post this, so hopefully this is a valid place. I know this is fake, but I like the design. What do you guys think?
I like the design too, but I don't think the layout of the select screen will look that busy given what we've seen with the music selection and for glory and for fun screen
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. Happy B-day bro!

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I like the design too, but I don't think the layout of the select screen will look that busy given what we've seen with the music selection and for glory and for fun screen
@ Wario Bros. Wario Bros. Happy B-day bro!
Not to mention a ton of cuts without any newcomers we haven't seen yet.
I really doubt that the newcomers we know of are the only ones in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom