• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Like I mentioned, this is more so a case of purposely canning characters due to the overwhelming demand being a rather mean spirited way to dismiss the fans, and likewise create a giant hole in an otherwise vastly improved game. If a character is dismissed for more justified means, like say programming problems or copyright complications, then yes I could see a character being dismissed. Though if the dismissed character is dismissed solely to give the fans a middle finger, that would hurt the reception of Sakurai and pretty much anyone else involved.
Time constraints prevent them from adding everyone back, but that could easily be a cover up statement for them not readding people back.

The world may never know though.
I know, but another thing is that I don't always wear my glasses when using my iPad, and his gift kinda hurt my eyes.
I'm not changing it. :troll:

Not till I find something new I want.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
That character select screen is fake, several models are already from past games, ness is never an original, it is more well down though then others.

saw tho last night, it was good but they should have came here to read sals post first.
I can't see them even knowing that post was on smashbords unless someone told them of course.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

D1 says it's fake.
HE HATH SPOKEN

I like how no one has pointed out that the picture of Ness is literally this one flipped around.

You can even see the handle of the bat in his hand if you look close enough.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I can't see them even knowing that post was on smashbords unless someone told them of course.
I'm pretty sure the are aware of this site and what goes on but I guess they could have missed it, someone should. Tip them off about it. Also weird that those two were starters.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Brawl Vault doesn't seem to be loading anymore, at least for me. So now only certain characters have custom textures on them and the rest are default. And I know of no other sites that do textures. And trying to Google/Yahoo always takes me to Brawl Vault.

What do? I don't like having only certain characters done but not others. >_>

D

Deleted member

Well from a design standpoint, it would be incredibly mean spirited if highly requested characters were to be shot down because of fans wanting these characters. Doing that is the thing that discourages people from enjoying the final product, because it feels like they've been conned and all of the effort used was useless. It's one of the reasons why I think the exclusion of Ridley was one of the more notable blemishes with these games, despite the clear efforts to fix the problems the last installment introduced. Hell I would even go as far to say as this fake roster, if it was hypothetically real, would easily be the biggest flaw in a game that may turn out to be arguably the best installments otherwise.

Also, **** the exclusion of Ike.
This. With this game fixing nearly every complaints I have, my only major concerns going into this game are the characters. The fact that Ridley is most likely not going to be playable sucks; not only is a character worthy of Sakurai's time excluded, but also excluded for shoddy reasoning (Several characters in the upcoming game would already counter the notion of Ridley not being able to work). I'd probably would be very upset if Mewtwo, K. Rool and Ike were also excluded (again, it would be for a ****ty reason) or even just two of them. I'll still buy the game (there's always Mega Man), but there would no doubt be large holes that weren't filled. Though on the other hand, this might be the only way I follow a SSB6; if someone takes over from Sakurai and appears to have a different character philosophy (as virtually every complaint I would have with game play would end up being fixed).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Found something pretty cool. Capcom really knew their way around the Snes soundboard.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
GG mimgrim. GG...
Just to point out. I didn't add any letters to that. I only deleted them.

I also don't see how one, or a couple, of joke posts translates into head in the gutter. Also technically speaking I could have meant something else by "blow him" then the sexual innuendo that surfaces around it. Which actually means that you 2 interpreted as that, which really put both of you in the gutter.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I also don't see how one, or a couple, of joke posts translates into head in the gutter. Also technically speaking I could have meant something else by "blow him" then the sexual innuendo that surfaces around it. Which actually means that you 2 interpreted as that, which really put both of you in the gutter.
To be fair, you can't just put the words "blow" and "him" together and not expect a few heads to turn.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@ Saito Saito : I gotta agree. Those gifs are giving me a headache, specifically the second one. Please change it. I don't wish to remove signatures in general just so my head doesn't hurt.

As for the image, fake easily. It's not just the real dumb icons, but having 39 characters again while dropping an entire Franchise(really, R.O.B.? The guy saved video gaming as a whole. He's way too important to drop) that isn't simply Third Party is highly suspect. Also, Ice Climber being spelled wrong is a classic move, of bad research. It'd have to have more unlockables to be believable. Or it would, if as I said, the IC part wasn't wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom