• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I just watched a movie from the 80's called .... Mannequin.
Oh and the song of this movie performed by Starship is now stuck in my head.

I didn't see a dream roster thread so, I wanted people to know if anyone would give me their thoughts on my dream roster with a reasonable amount of chars/selection:

Any critiques appreciated!
>Yoshimitsu
>Daisy
>E. Gadd
>Tom Nook over Villager
>Hades
>Cutting Greninja
>Cutting Sheik
>Cutting Charizard
>Marx who?
>Reversa who?

Yeah, hi. Can I not have what your smoking?

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
How about we keep Jigglypuff. I like that idea more. That is a very fun idea.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Jigglypuff sucks and needs to go.

It's time for the ultimate Pokemon Tag-Team of Magikarp and Feebas.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
What is fun to you about a low tier balloon?
Did melee not happen? I mean I like brawl more than melee, but melee is still a thing. How about, she is fun, she is adorable. She has a nice air game. And it would just be weird not seeing her in a smash game.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Huzzah! I have 444 likes. :D

Screen Shot 2014-04-19 at 7.45.10 PM.png

I don't care if one of you likes one of my messages to spite me, I still have this. :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Jiggs rocks. She's outdated but fun to play as. If she's reworked to be a bit more fairy, she'll be great. Not all pokemon look badass.

Masked Link though... gimme.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Jiggs rocks. She's outdated but fun to play as. If she's reworked to be a bit more fairy, she'll be great. Not all pokemon look badass.

Masked Link though... gimme.
Jiggs is outdated how? Aesthetically for sure. Mechanically, maybe, but in that respect I would consider a good bit of the older cast outdated, especially Link.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Jiggs is outdated how? Aesthetically for sure. Mechanically, maybe, but in that respect I would consider a good bit of the older cast outdated, especially Link.
In the sense that aside from a type change, she hasn't influenced the franchise in a long time, anime and games. I think Sakurai could Dedede Jiggs and make her full of expression like in the anime.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Did melee not happen? I mean I like brawl more than melee, but melee is still a thing. How about, she is fun, she is adorable. She has a nice air game. And it would just be weird not seeing her in a smash game.
Oh yeah, Melee did happen, but the mechanics haven't returned, so unless she's improved, I don't see what's so fun about a fast brawl jiggs. But hey, fair enough on all accounts.

Apologies if I seem testy. I've always had a grudge on that Pokemon. I mean, I'd love to see a wider variety of generations being implemented in the playable character list. If she does return, that means 3 1st gen Pokemon are playable. And the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th gens are passed off as either trophies or Poke Balls? That's just seems unfair to me.

Six Pokemon are possible. And there are six generations. It couldn't have been anymore perfect. But there's no remedy I suppose. I mean, I'll suck it up. Lucario's back, so I really can't complain too much.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pikachu, Lucario, jigglypuff, Ivysaur, Sonic, Squirtle and Charizard.

This man is absolutely right. In fact, Sonic is also a Zelda rep for Smash 4 thanks to Boom and Hyrule Warriors.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
When sonic mega evolves he instantly confuses everyone.
Sonic is the only Pokemon who can hold 7 items at once because he needs 7 different Mega Stones in order to Mega Evolve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom