• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
It's gone past laughing.
Then leave and wait a few days until it pass, if by then nothing changes then troll them really hard and with really hard I mean sarcasm, dark humor and made them look like a fool, each and every single one of them in the group (believe me you can find the weak points of people really easy when you pay attention in their form of speak or what they say that everything could be a double edge weapon), I did that once until the point one of them was crying, the other one was almost to the point of hitting me and the others were astonished of what I say in only one day, after that no one decided to mess with me like three months, not even a simple joke because of the fear of what I would say in front of everyone. :joyful:

.n_n.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Then leave and wait a few days until it pass, if by then nothing changes then troll them really hard and with really hard I mean sarcasm, dark humor and made them look like a fool, each and every single one of them in the group (believe me you can find the weak points of people really easy when you pay attention in their form of speak or what they say that everything could be a double edge weapon), I did that once until the point one of them was crying, the other one was almost to the point of hitting me and the others were astonished of what I say in only one day, after that no one decided to mess with me like three months, not even a simple joke because of the fear of what I would say in front of everyone. :joyful:

.n_n.
I gather your full name is Zhadgonehamondemboyz.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
VIOLENCE.

And if that doesn't work, then you're simply not using enough of it.
Brb, getting a baseball bat.

Express your feelings to them about it. If they're actually your friends, they'll listen.
Makes ya think////

.n_n.
Little too nice for that...

Firm believer of the golden rule!

Just be honest with them and tell 'em to cut it out. If that doesn't work, you might have to get new friends. Not everybody can really work well together, you know?

...I was going to post an old image I made for you, but laughing is not a choice.
I getcha.

And is it a fish picture? I wanna see it....

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
It's gone past laughing.
As others have said, I would reccomend talking to them about the issue. To your friends, they probably see it as a joke and don't even realize that it bothers you. There is always a thin line between being funny and being a jerk and sometimes people don't realize they crossed it.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
You're from Chilangolandia, right? Surely you'd know the etymology.

But for those who aren't lingual enthusiasts, @ Zhadgon Zhadgon 's full name describes how he shows people how it's done.
"Chilangolandia" is a term used in Mexico for the main city Estate, in this case Mexico City, "Chilangos" is the base word and the most used commonly referred to the people that are born in this Estate, often used by the other Estates of Mexico as a racial word, now used more commonly in Mexico City as a word instead of something negative. But now I'm still questioning, what did you try to say to me? :joyful:

.n_n.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
"Chilangolandia" is a term used in Mexico for the main city Estate, in this case Mexico City, "Chilangos" is the base word and the most used commonly referred to the people that are born in this Estate, often used by the other Estates of Mexico as a racial word, now used more commonly in Mexico City as a word instead of something negative. But now I'm still questioning, what did you try to say to me? :joyful:

.n_n.
That you're a cool dude, brah. Ain't no one be standing in your way. :shades:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So....

Some real life friends are trolling me quite a bit.

It was funny as first, but it's gotten to the point where I can't even tell when they're being serious.

What do?
"Halt! I'd stop if I were you. I moderate an internet forum."

Why am I playing FreeCell at 3:50 in the morning? ·_·
THAT MOVE IS NOT ALLOWED.

----

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I've already said why countless times, and even pointed out key details with visuals that for whatever reason, you still couldn't see what is there.

It's clear to me that you just don't care period. So if you're not even going to feign interest, what is the point in asking me that?
I do care. Don't make assumptions like that.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just watched a movie from the 80's called .... Mannequin.
Oh and the song of this movie performed by Starship is now stuck in my head.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
*peeks head over the trench to look at the surrounding area*

Is it safe now

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Looking forward to later tonight~
Going to have some "fun?" ;)

Anyway, now that I can actually type and reply, I've changed my avatar and signature. Blanca is such a cutie. <3 Kinda sad I missed out on seeing her in New Leaf, but or well. Starting a new file to have something to do while waiting for Smash. :3

Gaxel

Smash Ace
I didn't see a dream roster thread so, I wanted people to know if anyone would give me their thoughts on my dream roster with a reasonable amount of chars/selection:

Rationale:
-I cut ZSS because she is not important and brings sour vibes of Other M. I added Anthony cause he's the only likeable character in Other M.
-Sheik was cut due to me trying to limit the same character multiple times on the roster.
-Villager was cut cause imo Tom Nook is more deserving and has a personality.
-Charizard was cut because having Charizard over Squirtle and Ivysaur is a huge play on favoritism.
-Rundas was added to represent Prime, not Dark Samus cause she would be a clone. Also a ranged-ice user is cool and new compared to the close combat ice climbers.
-Ridley added for obvious reasons (To represent the main antagonist in Metroid).
-E. Gadd was added to represent Luigi's Mansion, Luigi was put into his own series because he deserves it.
-Skull Kid added to represent the N64 era in general (as well as Majora's Mask).
-Demise added to represent Skyward Sword.
-King K. Rool added to represent the villains for the DK series.
-Daisy added to have the 3 princesses, she will fight based on the spin-off games she was in like Mario Party, Mario Tennis, etc so she's not a clone of Peach.
-Palutena added because she's the 2nd most important Kid Icarus character.
-Hades added to represent the villains of the KI series.
-Marx added to represent the villains of the Kirby series.
-Chrom added because he's the main protagonist of Awakening.
-Aversa added to represent the villains of Awakening. Why not Gangrel? She's in the game more often than Gangrel and she can even be recruited and marry MU.
-Tom Nook added to represent the villains of Animal Crossing.
-Alexandra Roivas added to represent Eternal Darkness (Yes, Nintendo owns the rights due to licensing)
-Shulk added to represent Xenoblade.
-Takamaru added to represent more Retro characters.
-Mewtwo was added over Greninja because he's more important at the moment.
-Yoshimitsu added to represent both Tekken and Soul Calibur (This is the Tekken Yoshimitsu however). I picked him over Pac Man cause moveset potential and he's got arguably the most creative personality I've ever come across in any Namco game.
-Old Snake added to represent MGS4/5.
-Lots more Metroid representation because it's been under-represented for a long time.

Cuts:
-Villager
-Greninja
-Charizard
-Zero Suit Samus
-Sheik

Newcomers:
-Daisy
-Professor E. Gadd
-King K. Rool
-Skull Kid
-Demise
-Anthony Higgs
-Rundas
-Ridley
-Palutena
-Hades
-Marx
-Chrom
-Aversa
-Tom Nook
-Alexandra Roivas
-Shulk
-Takamaru
-Yoshimitsu

If anyone wants any of my custom icons, please feel free to ask :)

Any critiques appreciated!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I didn't see a dream roster thread so, I wanted people to know if anyone would give me their thoughts on my dream roster with a reasonable amount of chars/selection:

Rationale:
-I cut ZSS because she is not important and brings sour vibes of Other M. I added Anthony cause he's the only likeable character in Other M.
-Sheik was cut due to me trying to limit the same character multiple times on the roster.
-Villager was cut cause imo Tom Nook is more deserving and has a personality.
-Charizard was cut because having Charizard over Squirtle and Ivysaur is a huge play on favoritism.
-Rundas was added to represent Prime, not Dark Samus cause she would be a clone. Also a ranged-ice user is cool and new compared to the close combat ice climbers.
-Ridley added for obvious reasons (To represent the main antagonist in Metroid).
-E. Gadd was added to represent Luigi's Mansion, Luigi was put into his own series because he deserves it.
-Skull Kid added to represent the N64 era in general (as well as Majora's Mask).
-Demise added to represent Skyward Sword.
-King K. Rool added to represent the villains for the DK series.
-Daisy added to have the 3 princesses, she will fight based on the spin-off games she was in like Mario Party, Mario Tennis, etc so she's not a clone of Peach.
-Palutena added because she's the 2nd most important Kid Icarus character.
-Hades added to represent the villains of the KI series.
-Marx added to represent the villains of the Kirby series.
-Chrom added because he's the main protagonist of Awakening.
-Aversa added to represent the villains of Awakening. Why not Gangrel? She's in the game more often than Gangrel and she can even be recruited and marry MU.
-Tom Nook added to represent the villains of Animal Crossing.
-Alexandra Roivas added to represent Eternal Darkness (Yes, Nintendo owns the rights due to licensing)
-Shulk added to represent Xenoblade.
-Takamaru added to represent more Retro characters.
-Mewtwo was added over Greninja because he's more important at the moment.
-Yoshimitsu added to represent both Tekken and Soul Calibur (This is the Tekken Yoshimitsu however). I picked him over Pac Man cause moveset potential and he's got arguably the most creative personality I've ever come across in any Namco game.
-Old Snake added to represent MGS4/5.
-Lots more Metroid representation because it's been under-represented for a long time.

Cuts:
-Villager
-Greninja
-Charizard
-Zero Suit Samus
-Sheik

Newcomers:
-Daisy
-Professor E. Gadd
-King K. Rool
-Skull Kid
-Demise
-Anthony Higgs
-Rundas
-Ridley
-Palutena
-Hades
-Marx
-Chrom
-Aversa
-Tom Nook
-Alexandra Roivas
-Shulk
-Takamaru
-Yoshimitsu

If anyone wants any of my custom icons, please feel free to ask :)

Any critiques appreciated!
smashboards.com/threads/336020/

I made the thread by the way. #shamelessplug

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
>Cut Greninja
>Cut Shiek
>Cut ZSS
>Cut Charizard
>Cut Villager
>MFW

Good thing it's your dream roster, because that is a nightmare as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom