• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The entire pokemon, typings and such were leaked shortly before X/Y came out with screenshots of Greninja, Chesnaught and Braixen being shown.

ChaosZero, PortraitOfRuin and some others also leaked most of Brawl, including the entire roster, as well as items and stages.

So far, Melee and Brawl were entirely leaked around 1-3 months before each game came out. They weren't lucky guesses since there was even videos of Brawl before it came out.
Ah, I see the problem here. You guys seem to not realize that I'm talking strictly about leaks having to do with Smash 4.

I don't care about anything else.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
No, they can't. They really can't. Not the Smash ones, anyway. It's really just dumb.

And I've never once even heard of a "Greninja Leak" back during X and Y coming out. Either there wasn't one and you're BSing, or it's just another lucky guess.
Depends on what you consider a leak.

I consider this a leak since the game was not out yet.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14056758/#14056974
http://pokebeach.com/2013/09/rumor-new-pokemon-greninja-hawklucha-and-binacle-revealed

And don't get me started on based Josh.

http://imgur.com/a/jiahd

Ah, I see the problem here. You guys seem to not realize that I'm talking strictly about leaks having to do with Smash 4.

There will likely be leaks for this game as well.

just not yet though.

More likely to see them about a month before the games official release date.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Depends on what you consider a leak.

I consider this a leak since the game was not out yet.

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/14056758/#14056974
http://pokebeach.com/2013/09/rumor-new-pokemon-greninja-hawklucha-and-binacle-revealed

And don't get me started on based Josh.

http://imgur.com/a/jiahd

When you said "Greninja Leak" while we were talking solely about Smash 4, I assumed you meant a Greninja leak for Smash 4. Kind of a mistake you made there.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There will likely be leaks for this game as well.

just not yet though.

More likely to see them about a month before the games official release date.
That's then. This is now.

And right now there are none.

So I'm standing by my statement and will remain unmoved from it. Period.

I'm just waiting for this dumb and pointless "fake leak" talk to eventually end so this thread can be somewhat entertaining again. ¬_¬

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482

When you said "Greninja Leak" while we were talking solely about Smash 4, I assumed you meant a Greninja leak for Smash 4. Kind of a mistake you made there.
I was editing son.

Nonetheless, the only lucky guess anyone had was the person calling greninja for being in smash an hour before the direct aired.

The PokeBeach leaks about X and Y turned out right for the most part. Like Espurr and Inkay.

Never heard of a Greninja leak. Unless you're referring to the pic of it shortly before release along with Hawlucha.

-----
Those very same leaks ended up coming from elsewhere anyway.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
That's then. This is now.

And right now there are none.

So I'm standing by my statement and will remain unmoved from it. Period.

I'm just waiting for this dumb and pointless "fake leak" talk to eventually end so this thread can be somewhat entertaining again. ¬_¬
So sassy.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I dunno about you guys, but I'm still waiting on that Nintendo All-Star racing game they for whatever reason haven't made yet.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I dunno about you guys, but I'm still waiting on that Nintendo All-Star racing game they for whatever reason haven't made yet.
I'd pay more money for that then I would like to admit. Hell, I would want another Megaman racing game too.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman

Well the game hasn't released yet and we haven't gotten any leaks like those yet, so yeah your statement holds true.

Aside from that, last post on this I swear, the image that proves Palutena fake is fake, they didn't even crop Palutena right. Her head and hair are shown in the leak, and in the screenshot, the Mario head, the staff, and the top of Palutena and the back side of Palutena's hair are all cut off.

Mario's head doesn't even have the correct lighting, how did I even miss that.

But yeah, the leak isn't disproven by a cut off Palutena and Copy+Pasted Smash 3 Mario head.

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
Haven't made a lot of good friends here yet besides my Affinity team and Smash Clash forum members.

So now I'm gonna try to socialize to a greater extent; being active in the Social thread will hopefully remedy the situation. :pimp:

EarthCrash

Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart
Haven't made a lot of good friends here yet besides my Affinity team and Smash Clash forum members.

So now I'm gonna try to socialize to a greater extent; being active in the Social thread will hopefully remedy the situation. :pimp:
Well good luck with that mate, I'm happy to welcome you as a friend!

smashmanx7

Smash Journeyman
Let's hope it does something other than gently float down, since we had the parasol for that in Melee, but no one liked it...
Yea I just wanna see tanooki versions of all my favorite characters like the villager,mario,or sonic. i hope they use this mechanics for other items in the game

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Can someone link me to the official Facebook page for Smash I have hard time finding it when searching for it on the site.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I don't know man. All characters can at least double jump. You would have to use all your jumps to even reap the benefits of that mech.
In the new Mario games I believe you just hold the jump button and you float, that could work

also you're not dumb the site is acting up atm

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
In the new Mario games I believe you just hold the jump button and you float, that could work

So like Peach's float, but for everyone and with slight descent? And I assume Peach's float just kinda starts after she stops levitating.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator

Lol. I went to edit my reply to Mr. Video Gaming and instead hit reply to own post, where I fixed my response inside my own quote box and went through with it anyway without thinking about what I was doing.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
So like Peach's float, but for everyone and with slight descent? And I assume Peach's float just kinda starts after she stops levitating.
Well, except you float down and kick your feet/wave your arms while doing it ...I can definitely see that now.
Lol. I went to edit my reply to Mr. Video Gaming and instead hit reply to own post, where I fixed my response inside my own quote box and went through with it anyway without thinking about what I was doing.
I take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom