• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
That doesn't sound like it would taste good. Wouldn't you rather eat Magikarp or something?
I don't have the video unfortunately, but Meowth tried to bite a Magikarp.

No avail. Broke his teeth.

Misty also states that Magikarps body is pretty much just scales and bones. No meat. Wouldn't work out.

I chugged a Trubbish smoothie, once. Didn't even flinch.

Pokénom! Gotta Eat 'Em All!
You'd be dead m8.

As stated in an interview with the maker of Pokemon, they have a lot of advanced technology.
They have foods you couldn't even imagine exist in that sense.

In other words, they have a plot device to have food readily available for everyone.

More than likely the majority of the world has probably abandoned traditional meat for what probably doubles as a meat substitute that is probably healthier. It's just not shown in the anime because kids might get the idea that it's Pokemon.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That doesn't sound like it would taste good. Wouldn't you rather eat Magikarp or something?
I don't have the video unfortunately, but Meowth tried to bite a Magikarp.

No avail. Broke his teeth.

Misty also states that Magikarps body is pretty much just scales and bones. No meat. Wouldn't work out.
was just about to say this. It's in the St. Anne "arc."
(btw I died at that image dude)

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
If I'm dead...

...how can I be typing this?

...Seriously, this is kind of throwing me for a loop. XS
You had Dialga send the message through time to post on this exact day and exact time before Magcargo caused a class X apocalypse when it incinerated the planet.

Your message was made to give cheer and hope in a time before great crisis.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
You had Dialga send the message through time to post on this exact day and exact time before Magcargo caused a class X apocalypse when it incinerated the planet.

Your message was made to give cheer and hope in a time before great crisis.
hahaha pokemon amirite

D

Deleted member

Your second quote is my comment
My second quote.
As in, what I quoted of myself.

I'll just repost the key part I wanted to get across:
"Look at the distortions around Palutena's staff in the clear image. Now look at the blurred one. They're still there.
And through more observations, look at the hand that's holding the staff.
In the clear image, how she's holding it is directly proportionate to the staff's thickness. In the blurred image, the staff other than the part she's grabbing on to is abnormally thicker. Which makes it obvious the blurred image was (crudely) touched up to seem more legitimate."

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My second quote.
As in, what I quoted of myself.

I'll just repost the key part I wanted to get across:
"Look at the distortions around Palutena's staff in the clear image. Now look at the blurred one. They're still there.
And through more observations, look at the hand that's holding the staff.
In the clear image, how she's holding it is directly proportionate to the staff's thickness. In the blurred image, the staff other than the part she's grabbing on to is abnormally thicker. Which makes it obvious the blurred image was (crudely) touched up to seem more legitimate."
Yeah, I'm not seeing it.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
If I'm dead...

...how can I be typing this?

...Seriously, this is kind of throwing me for a loop. XS
Pokemon aren't real.

Thank goodness for this world and how unfortunate for our alternate universe world where we are all animated with the style of that of a traditional anime.
(btw I died at that image dude)
Don't tempt me.

I might take it too far.

for example, right as I read that statement I was thinking about making that face shake in vein of my sakurai signature.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm not seeing it.

Now do you see it?

It's also worthy to note that Mario's head in the first image does not look natural upon further inspection.
When has Mario ever had his head directly parallel to the background in his idle? He's always had a slight lean to the right, where the brim of his hat covers his eyebrow. Like in the second image.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Now look here GoldenYuiitusin.

You've provided very credible evidence as to why that leak is fake.

However, I'll have you know that this leak is real.

Why? Because I want to believe it is. And you can't prove that wrong. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Yeah Sheik, you're worth it.

...Huh.

Well, to quote a friend of mine, peaches do go well with whipped cream.

Edit:

Okay, not even joking here. What the **** is going on in THIS PIC?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Now do you see it?

It's also worthy to note that Mario's head in the first image does not look natural upon further inspection.
When has Mario ever had his head directly parallel to the background in his idle? He's always had a slight lean to the right, where the brim of his hat covers his eyebrow. Like in the second image.

No I still don't see it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Do you guys know what is surprisingly good? Chocolate covered bacon, my girlfriend baked me chocolate bacon cookies for my birthday today and they are soooo good.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I've got a funny story to tell y'all.
Yesterday in my speech class, one of my friends asked me if I was the voice actor for this guy. He showed me this picture on his phone and didn't explain it.
image.jpg

I was like "WHAT THE HECK?!?!" because I don't even know who this guy is. I mean, he looks kinda familiar, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows who this is and can tell me, that would be great.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Yesterday in my speech class, one of my friends asked me if I was the voice actor for this guy. He showed me this picture on his phone and didn't explain it.
View attachment 12547
I was like "WHAT THE HECK?!?!" because I don't even know who this guy is. I mean, he looks kinda familiar, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows who this is and can tell me, that would be great.
I don't have any idea but it kinda looks like a baby version of Carlos from magic school bus

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
View attachment 12547
He's from Dragon Tales. That brings back a lot of memories.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman

Now do you see it?

I've said this before and I'll say it again, the image that "proves" Palutena fake is fake. Why? There's clear editing in many parts, as well as Mario and Palutena being on entirely different planes, as in Mario is tilted towards the camera which wouldn't make sense.

There's also this post that helps explain it better than I can.
http://smashboards.com/threads/palu...e-the-same-unique-model.352889/#post-16635646

Note the part where the guy who posted this picture "works for Project M." If ANY of the community oriented guys over there made this, I doubt they'd be quiet for this long. The forensics pictures also show leftover artifacting that is visible with the naked eye if you look, which basically proves the picture wrong since that's left-over from editing.

I'm not arguing the leak is real, I'm just here to show you that the picture as evidence isn't real.

Last edited:

Rainbow Pancake

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-1736-8251
the image that "proves" Palutena fake is fake. Why? There's clear editing in many parts, as well as Mario and Palutena being on entirely different planes, as in Mario is tilted towards the camera which wouldn't make sense.
Why would someone edit a supposed leak to prove it's fake? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Am I the only one who isn't a fan of the Big Mac?
It's just a glorified double cheese burger to me.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I worked at a McDonalds for a number of years in my teens and I could never stand them, that sauce they use on them still smells horrible to me even now.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm weird when it comes to Pokemon now. I find the games to be boring. I think the anime sucks now, gen 1, 1.5, and 2 anime were good, gen 3 & 4 were decent at best, gen 5 sucked ass. I'm not interested in manga in general. Yet I still actually like the actual Pokemon and keep up with them. Maybe if I tried getting into competitive Pokemon it could spark the games back to being fun for me. But I dunno. Like I said. I'm weird when it comes to Pokemon nowadays.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Speaking of all this burger talk, has anyone ever started typing the URL for Smashboards then hit enter before it was finished and hit Smashburger instead? I've done it a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom