• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
M2k is going to be playing, I'm pretty sure. I don't think he'll ever go away despite all his stress. I would love to see the Arizona Anger come out of retirement and give the game a try. I also want to see Hugo pick up Samus again in Smash 4 if he's still around.
After the whole Brawl fiasco I just want Smash 4 to be good and popular man. I want it to be the game Brawl was supposed to be.

No not a "Melee 2.0" but just a great Smash game that can cater to both casuals and the competitive crowd while also being a great spectator sport.

Based on everything we've seen so far I have high hopes. :)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
seriously? people do that? IN ANIMAL CROSSING? I have no faith in humanity.

Also, I KNOW you guys have seen this already, but it's worth being posted again

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
@ ndayday ndayday
Howaboutno.png

That's all I will say about that.
Too. Damn. Far.
But seriously, break them. AC is a family game, not dating services.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Melee is becoming more legit than ever thanks to esports teams recruiting top level players + MLG and EVO. It's crazy how far the Melee community has come.
Something to keep in prescriptive;

Just has Brawl owes it's a lot of it's current rule set and getting started to Melee. Melee's recent successful, ever since EVO 2013, wouldn't have happened without the Brawl community helping it get into EVO 2013. Just something to keep in mind.

(This particular part of this post isn't directed at you, just your post gave a good reason to post it , but more in general, btw.)

I'm hoping Smash 4 has enough in the tank to bring some of the top level Melee players over... We'll see.
I know both M2K and Armada have expressed desire to become the best at Smash 4.

Someone like Mango, though, doesn't strike me as someone who would go over though. I could totally be wrong though.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Haven't seen anything from Mango about Smash 4 and him being interested yet.
M2K and Arma, though, yes, they have.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
I skipped a few pages from the one where the "Palutena image was fake" posts, which it isn't since the picture was CLEARLY photoshopped. You can tell because leak Mario and "fake leak" Mario are in different positions, and we've been through the "it isnt a direct uprising palutena rip" back in the leak thread a billion times.

The leak is still very much alive.

And to the people above me, M2K's expressed A LOT of hope for Smash 4. Really hope he can deliver those early streams of Smash 4 like he said in that one thread and that one time on stream I accidentally got the entire twitch chat to spam him with smash 4 questions by asking one myself.

heh.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
seriously? people do that? IN ANIMAL CROSSING? I have no faith in humanity.
it happens a lot to me. like probably 3/4 if it's a girl character prepare yourself.

But I have legit met some cool people there too, it's either really chill people or kids.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
everytime I go to the island in ACNL I get hit on or outright asked to date/kiss/****, what is wrong with these children??
I screenshot this stuff too btw, it's pretty great.

I break every one of their hearts too.
>.>
*Hides Roses*

On a serious note, I have never used the online feature in ACNL yet. Though, I'm thinking starting a new game. Need something to do instead of awkardly looking at my computer wondering what I should do. :/

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, the only thing I'm not a big fan of is the pace.
I've played on this one town for two months and I'm still not half-way through.

Last edited:

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
it happens a lot to me. like probably 3/4 if it's a girl character prepare yourself.

But I have legit met some cool people there too, it's either really chill people or kids.
I just read those pictures you posted

My chest hurts now

Do you have anymore of these because ohmygodthisisthebestthingever

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Something to keep in prescriptive;

Just has Brawl owes it's a lot of it's current rule set and getting started to Melee. Melee's recent successful, ever since EVO 2013, wouldn't have happened without the Brawl community helping it get into EVO 2013. Just something to keep in mind.

(This particular part of this post isn't directed at you, just your post gave a good reason to post it , but more in general, btw.)
I have nothing but respect for the Brawl community and I'm pretty sure most of the Melee crowd agrees with me. It's just the game we have a problem with.

I know both M2K and Armada have expressed desire to become the best at Smash 4.

Someone like Mango, though, doesn't strike me as someone who would go over though. I could totally be wrong though.
M2K is a lock for Smash 4.
I could see Armada taking up Smash 4 as well.
Mango is definitely sticking to Melee.
Dr PP is most likely sticking to Melee.
Now that Hungrybox is sponsored with Curse he'll probably be sticking with Melee as well.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
M2K is a lock for Smash 4.
I could see Armada taking up Smash 4 as well.
Mango is definitely sticking to Melee.
Dr PP is most likely sticking to Melee.
Now that Hungrybox is sponsored with Curse he'll probably be sticking with Melee as well.
Oh and me.

I'm going to be heavily involved in smash 4 competitively.

Don't laugh

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

...Are you the guy named Bass on there? If so, boy do I have some pictures for you. :awesome:

But seriously, that's creepy. It's funny if you're online with actual friends and make those jokes, but with people you just met. Ugh, no.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I think I need to say something just in case since I feel this could start to be aimed at me...

I feel everyone knows around here knows how I like to talk about dating and shipping and all that. It really is all in good affectionate fun. I rather not date any of you. That's not to say I don't like any of you or think you're bad it is just I...actually broken too many hearts as well I got my own broken too many times to even consider online dating anymore.

Those were painful memories. Please understand I'm just really affectionate, okay?

/personalstoriesnoonecaresabout

Anyway, yeah, might play Animal crossing again soon. Good bug catching season as well. :3

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I just read those pictures you posted

My chest hurts now

Do you have anymore of these because ohmygodthisisthebestthingever
Ok:

Asked me to sit down, figured they might want to choose the tour we go on (minigame for those that don't know basically).

I was like uhhhhh which of course results in this

this is my life.

...Are you the guy named Bass on there? If so, boy do I have some pictures for you. :awesome:
I'm Seabass there, yeah. It's a play of my name while being an AC reference its pri cool

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok:

Asked me to sit down, figured they might want to choose the tour we go on (minigame for those that don't know basically).

this is my life.
And yet still a better love story than-*shot*

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Ok:

this is my life.

I'm Seabass there, yeah. It's a play of my name while being an AC reference its pri cool

What a weirdo.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
-Insert sexy like a Sea Bass joke here- :awesome:

And cool. I've always gathered that the Sea Bass itself is pretty much famous in the Animal Crossing community, just not for good things. Kind of like Zubat is for "Goddamn Bats" or just general "Go away!" in Pokemon.(replaced by Woobat in a small list of games)

Ah, screw it.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Unlike Zubat, Sea Bass can help win Fishing Tourneys.
So they have a use.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Unlike Zubat, Sea Bass can help win Fishing Tourneys.
So they have a use.
So do Zubat. They're pretty good against the Second Gym in Ruby/Sapphre. Poison/Flying are both great counters to the Fighting Gym. That, and Confuse Ray and Air Cutter aren't bad either. They're even better when evolved. Also, Speed EV's if I remember correctly. Much like Magikarp. Tons of Speed EV's and very little experience means they're easy to max out before leveling up. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom