• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
He can say damn, *******, hell etc but not ***** **** or ****.
If he said yes I am having a massive fangasm :colorful:
I would laugh if he got in and they kept his curse word dialgue and the game remained rated e.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Figured I'd post this here.
I really hate bringing this up again, while I wouldn't doubt for the leak to be fake, I'm hesitant to think that this guy made it. While you do make some good points Golden, there are some noticeable quirks in this picture that make it a bit off, and thus this situation could just as easily be a case similar to the Hawlucha leak where people tried to claim they made it so that they could get credit despite it being real.

In short, I wouldn't take his word at face value and I'd be wary to use this as evidence to prove it wrong. I understand that we shouldn't be taking a "innocent until proven guilty" stance with a supposed leak, but at the same time we shouldn't be doing the same with someone claiming to have faked it. With rumors, you have to be careful of who's word you take at face value, as either (or both) can be wrong. Too many times has something real been passed off as a fake, and due to that some level of skepticism should be employed no matter what the circumstances are.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
It's the natural consequence of not having a place to funnel that kind of discussion. Was there even a single "leak" that turned out to be true? What a monumental waste of time.
Personally the only leaks that have any merit to them are the Sal leak and the Palutena one... The rest was garbage which was about 99% of the thread.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I really am tired of hearing leaks. It's like character discussion except with thrice the bias and thrice the anger. I didn't even think that was possible. Though, character discussions have many moments where it can be calm and a nice place to chat, leak chats never. It is all fighting.

Speaking of bias and characters, new Jigglypuff avatar. I wish Jigglypuff wasn't a staple secret unlockable character. I want my HD goodness. :(

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
This is now a Melee vs. Brawl thread.

Discuss.
In terms of which I like playing more? Brawl.

In terms of which is better? I don't know. However, if I were to recommend one of them to a random person on the street, it would be Brawl.
Super Smash Flash > both.

:troll:
I really need to get back to playing that. I think I stopped playing because the event matches were too hard for me. Isn't jigglypuff unlocked by beating all of them?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
This is now a Melee vs. Brawl thread.

Discuss.
Melee is better because of parasol
Brawl is better because of Snake
if Sm4sh has parasol and snake it will be the definitive smash game.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
In terms of which I like playing more? Brawl.

In terms of which is better? I don't know. However, if I were to recommend one of them to a random person on the street, it would be Brawl.

I really need to get back to playing that. I think I stopped playing because the event matches were too hard for me. Isn't jigglypuff unlocked by beating all of them?
They were annoyingly hard - I never beat them either.

I've always preferred playing Melee with my friends because it seems more fun to play multiplayer and easier to learn the basics of. I had a lot of fun with Brawl, but on my own. Melee is better for multiplayer IMO, but I spent way more time playing Brawl.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Brawl is fun to play with friends, especially when you make up games on the fly with the Special Brawl variants.

But I enjoy Melee a helluva lot more when I'm grinding it out and feeling competitive.

Smooth Criminal

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I really am tired of hearing leaks. It's like character discussion except with thrice the bias and thrice the anger. I didn't even think that was possible. Though, character discussions have many moments where it can be calm and a nice place to chat, leak chats never. It is all fighting.

Speaking of bias and characters, new Jigglypuff avatar. I wish Jigglypuff wasn't a staple secret unlockable character. I want my HD goodness. :(
I understand the annoyance and my apologies for bringing it back up, I just wanted to say my piece on the matter because I feel this is something that we should not be hasty about.

Sal Romano is a vengeful God.
Sal Romano is the true god, it's only by his word that we can be lead into enlightenment.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
everytime I go to the island in ACNL I get hit on or outright asked to date/kiss/****, what is wrong with these children??
I screenshot this stuff too btw, it's pretty great.

I break every one of their hearts too.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You can get asked to **** in Animal Crossing now? And its still rated E? Wat. I must be missing a joke here or something.
Any internet content is usually prefaced with a "Game Experience May Change During Online Play" disclaimer. Real people are basically asking Ndayday to cyber with him. I'm actually feeling nostalgic for AOL chatrooms now.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Worse than Heartbreaker Charles. I'm proud. :estatic:
everytime I go to the island in ACNL I get hit on or outright asked to date/kiss/****, what is wrong with these children??
Could be worse, could be Swapnote.
Still unbelieveably bad that it comes to that. Hence why the only reason I use the Island is for Bell farming only.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Any internet content is usually prefaced with a "Game Experience May Change During Online Play" disclaimer. Real people are basically asking Ndayday to cyber with him. I'm actually feeling nostalgic for AOL chatrooms now.
Didn't know Animal Crossing had online. lol

I try to keep away from the games. lol

Last edited:

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
Not exactly sure where to post this, seeing as the 'Rumors and leaks' thread is gone, although this is a little bit of speculation.

When Pit, Mario, and Diddy Kong were shown fighting on the Pilot Wing stage, their Profile and percentage bars were shown far away from each other. In between, there's quite a bit of open space. Does this mean that we will finally be able to play up to 5 players in the game? I mean think about it. Hell, when they showed off the yellow devil, there's five characters on screen.

If you ban me for posting speculation I will eat your children.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Melee is becoming more legit than ever thanks to esports teams recruiting top level players + MLG and EVO. It's crazy how far the Melee community has come.

I'm hoping Smash 4 has enough in the tank to bring some of the top level Melee players over... We'll see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

You are a true American hero! It is like this on games like little big planner to, I just don't go online in it anymore. I don't even play it that much, pokemon x has taken over 800 hours of my time as I play it almost all day most days.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Melee is becoming more legit than ever thanks to esports teams recruiting top level players + MLG and EVO. It's crazy how far the Melee community has come.

I'm hoping Smash 4 has enough in the tank to bring some of the top level Melee players over... We'll see.
M2k is going to be playing, I'm pretty sure. I don't think he'll ever go away despite all his stress. I would love to see the Arizona Anger come out of retirement and give the game a try. I also want to see Hugo pick up Samus again in Smash 4 if he's still around.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You can get asked to **** in Animal Crossing now? And its still rated E? Wat. I must be missing a joke here or something.
You are a true American hero! It is like this on games like little big planner to, I just don't go online in it anymore. I don't even play it that much, pokemon x has taken over 800 hours of my time as I play it almost all day most days.

after the heart breaking

there's a lot more but I'm not going to outline everything yanno
she said I was HOT ;_;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom