• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
So I just saw that one of my favorite threads have been locked, ;-; the leaks thread...RIP <'3

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Dammit. I still seem to have adware on this computer. I can't think of what else to do either. I've gone into the control panel and uninstalled stuff that shouldn't be there, went into Chrom extensions and again deleted stuff that shouldn't have been there, then got a adware cleaner, that I researched on to make sure was legit, for being thorough. Yet I still gets ads at places I shouldn't and get redirected to a new tab by just clicking on the site I'm on.

It's nothing major compared to what it was, but it's rather annoying.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Dammit. I still seem to have adware on this computer. I can't think of what else to do either. I've gone into the control panel and uninstalled stuff that shouldn't be there, went into Chrom extensions and again deleted stuff that shouldn't have been there, then got a adware cleaner, that I researched on to make sure was legit, for being thorough. Yet I still gets ads at places I shouldn't and get redirected to a new tab by just clicking on the site I'm on.

It's nothing major compared to what it was, but it's rather annoying.
Try Malwarebytes.

It's a personal favorite.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I just went through installed programs one more time, to make sure I didn't miss anything the last 5 times, and found I did miss something. Now it seems to be totally gone. Hopefully it really is.
Adware loves to come back.

If you're still having problems I suggest giving my suggestion a try.

Pm me about it if it comes back.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
I just went through installed programs one more time, to make sure I didn't miss anything the last 5 times, and found I did miss something. Now it seems to be totally gone. Hopefully it really is.
If it does come back, use Revo uninstaller. Much more effective then simple built-in uninstaller. Just make sure to follow the directions on screen carefully.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone remember when Animal Planet actually had shows that taught you about Animals and ****? Because it seems like a bunch of that they show now is about tree-houses and Big Foot all of a sudden. Which is kind of dumb.

PKNinja95

Smash Ace
NNID
AKninja95
3DS FC
3351-4567-0361
He is number 1000. And his language could be toned down, that wouldn't take much. Maybe the creators asked sakurai if he could join. It be awesome if he said yes and they showed us him at e3 this year.
He can say damn, *******, hell etc but not ***** **** or ****.
If he said yes I am having a massive fangasm :colorful:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Speaking of Malwarebytes, ever since the "trial" expired I keep on getting reminded like crazy to update the "outdated" version. And I do update it starts asking to update again not long after and won't stop doing this either.

Does anyone know how i can get the warning messages to leave me the **** alone?

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Speaking of Malwarebytes, ever since the "trial" expired I keep on getting reminded like crazy to update the "outdated" version. And I do update it starts asking to update again not long after and won't stop doing this either.

Does anyone know how i can get the warning messages to leave me the **** alone?
Uninstall.

Reinstall without the pro version.

Pro Malwarebytes just isn't as good as Malwarebytes from my experience.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Latias and tether recoveries were also shown. Can't remember if they were already confirmed earlier.

----
Tether Recoveries as in Up B moves, or just things like the Clawshot from Link? These are significantly different, since Tether stuff was even in Melee, but not as a regular recovery move/special move at all. I know Olimar was confirmed to lose his Tether Recovery.

Also, good to see Latias back.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I finally have time to tell you guys something.

So, I had a dream last night. Bear with me when I say this...

Animal crossing meets Pikmin.

So, it starts out with the player moving into his new town. Apparently, the town was Japanese themed, (thats what it apparently called itself anyway. I really doubt any of it was based on anything Japanese). So then the player grabs a net and walks onward on a gigantic river-bed, (or maybe the player is just small). The player was walking towards the riverbed when-

HOLY **** GIANT BLACK WIDOW!!!

It was just chillin' on a spider web so the player ignored it. The player then comes upon a dweevil my head made up. It looked like a dweevil, made of lava. So I henceforth shall call it, LAVA DWEEVIL. :3

I don't remember how, but the player managed to catch it. Unfortunately, my brain wasn't witty enough to come up with a pun. :(

Next, the player goes back to the black widow. Instead of the player using the pikmin to knock it out, the player proceeds to punch it...then gets promptly eaten.

Also, apparently Animal Crossing has game over screens now. :p

The next parts of my dream weren't very interesting. Essentially, I get a tutorial on Pikmin drowning, (and blue pikmin can also drown for some reason), and all the pikmin began to fly using pieces of wood and flapping it about.

I think I woke up shortly after that.

So thoughts on Animal Crossing x Pikmin? :3

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Disregard Animal Crossing X Pikmin

Acquire Pokemon X Animal Crossing

Screw both of those actually.

Pokemon X Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

It fits perfectly.

D pad controls 4 moves the Pokemon knows.
Substitute replaces Substitution Jutsu.
The Art style on Storm works perfectly with Pokemon
The fighting style can work well because it could accurately represent what an actual battle would be like unlike the current Pokemon games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom