• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do you guys think of Miis chances now? I think they have shot down quite bit now that they are our smash global power avatars
What else would the avatars be?

I don't think there chances change

From whatever it was

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
What do you guys think of Miis chances now? I think they have shot down quite bit now that they are our smash global power avatars
I always knew that was what they would be. Also, their are confirmed to be part of the Find Mii stage. Also, all of the stages speculated to be their "home" stages are different universes.

MY confirmation bias points towards not happening.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Slightly less likely. But they could just be a set of costumes anyway, and not something we customize for them via our own Mii's. Like Villager is.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
This is gonna sound stupid but..when do you think the next veteran will be revealed?
tomorrow

Probably not for quite a bit....although with that Summer 2014 release date, I think we might see more reveals being cranked out.
Has anyone got some favorite assist trophies,Pokéball Pokémon or items that are confirmed so far?
I don't know if you noticed, but I quite like Electric Man.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Has anyone got some favorite assist trophies,Pokéball Pokémon or items that are confirmed so far?

I really like Palkia and Skull Kid. And Arceus' assist is just bad***. Meteor smashing all opponents on screen is just something satisfying. Oh and the Blue shell is gonna be really fun to use. Too much great items! Too much! Can't choose! Too much!
midnaassist.PNG

Though I imagine you figured that out.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
This is gonna sound stupid but..when do you think the next veteran will be revealed?
Maybe in Late April? Probably May. June for sure.

This Direct looks as if it will represent this whole week seeing as we didn't receive a PotD today. Idk when this direct was reveal in japan, so it may of screwed up things for a bit

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Maybe in Late April? Probably May. June for sure.

This Direct looks as if it will represent this whole week seeing as we didn't receive a PotD today. Idk when this direct was reveal in japan, so it may of screwed up things for a bit
Same thing happened during Little Mac's reveal. He skipped a day. We might get one tomorrow.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm hoping for a double sword Ganondorf/Ghirahim reveal trailer sometime. That would be the best.

Also, I expect to see more vets really soon. I doubt we'll be left with so little info so close to release.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Anyway.... i'm going to sit in a corner hoping Snake will return.

EDIT: Has someone noticed that at the end of the direct when all the characters are being shown DK uses a roll attack?

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
MFW people actually consider Mewtwo disconfirmed:

They just cut two gen one Pokemon, added mega evolutions, and added one of the most popular sixth gen pokemon. Yeah, it's unlikely that he'll be in the starting roster but, given how big of a deal he is and how he was unlockable in Melee, did anyone honestly expect that? Some days people astound me.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
At this point I would be surprised if we see anything related to character prior to E3 given we liternally saw 4 vets and a newcomer in the same day.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Still loving that Pit and his new FS... and double kick. Surprised there be no gifs of his stuff yet.
But I still am curious to what will the new FD theme will be, as much as I hated that stage in Brawl due to basic brawlers, but that's for another story. I want to hear some new music and remixes already!

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Their chances aren't any worse then they were before. They're completely safe. What's happening with the icons and things doesn't really matter. The mii appearing the background of Find Mii is a common thing in games where you can play as them also.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I just noticed something. The Balloon Fight stage isn't a walk off.....if you walk off the Peach floats off the right side and ends up on the left. Whoa.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I just noticed something. The Balloon Fight stage isn't a walk off.....if you walk off the Peach floats off the right side and ends up on the left. Whoa.
Well, I think that happened in the actual game.
Though with that said, it'll be pain to KO.

Nobody wants to talk about Yoshi? You dudes are truly no fun!
Sure. I loved him in Tekken!
Though, I'm not sure why they remade him a bunch of times. Couldn't they just stick to one Yoshimitsu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom