• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@ Knight Dude Knight Dude
Thank you. I needed this.

In the ZX series, anyone who can biomerge is a Mega Man. That includes Zent/Aile (Model X/ZX) and Grey/Ashe (Model A), along with ~9 others.
You should thank the Yo Videogames stream. Their fans were the ones who made/found the gif in the first place. But man, that Final Smash is cool.

As for why they didn't add ZX characters, I can't really say. I assume that the main models for ZX were Model A and Model ZX. Which, aren't your typical blue bomber. They've got more err...polarizing looks I guess. It makes sense as to why Zero isn't in this though. Originally, he's a side character, and he's much more well known for being a sword user.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
As for why they didn't add ZX characters, I can't really say. I assume that the main models for ZX were Model A and Model ZX. Which, aren't your typical blue bomber. They've got more err...polarizing looks I guess. It makes sense as to why Zero isn't in this though. Originally, he's a side character, and he's much more well known for being a sword user.
I suppose...still, is disheartening to see my favourite get the shaft in terms of representation in this instance. Maybe he just would've felt awkward for leaving out the like 9 other Mega Men from that series.

And Zero wasn't always know just for his saber skills. Dat X3 Buster-Buster-Saber combo.

inb4 Zero is playable

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Oh man just seeing midna as assist trophy made me very sad :( i hope tetra still has a chance
The one I really like is the "Color TV-Game 15".
...Come on! I can't be the only one who knew about this!
Elecman over protoman? i mean come on he maake a great assist with his sheild

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
One thing I learned today...

...is that this needs to become a meme. Like, immediately.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I think you mean Guts Man there bub.
Key word being *one of*

He appeared in MM1, Rockman World 1, Power Fighters, Wily and Light's Rockboard, Super Adventure Rockman, Chokkan! Rockman, xOver, and MM10 via the Weapons Archive. Only Guts Man and maybe Cut Man have made more appearances than him(of the MM1 Robot Masters).

Last edited:

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
So Sakurai gave Zero Suit Samus jet boots, but what are the bracelets for?

main1.png

Also ELEC MAN FTW!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I suppose...still, is disheartening to see my favourite get the shaft in terms of representation in this instance. Maybe he just would've felt awkward for leaving out the like 9 other Mega Men from that series.

And Zero wasn't always know just for his saber skills. Dat X3 Buster-Buster-Saber combo.

inb4 Zero is playable
Yeah, I know that Zero uses more than his saber. But it is his most iconic weapon. Sorta like the Mega-Buster for Megaman.

Oh man just seeing midna as assist trophy made me very sad :( i hope tetra still has a chance

Elecman over protoman? i mean come on he maake a great assist with his sheild
I would have gone with Bass myself. He's got a rapid fire gun. Not to mention the Crescent Kick is pretty badass.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Proof that Charizard is in fact the most bad ass Pokemon in the history of everything:

SOOOO glad to have him and Sheik back, and as their own characters! What a day. :')

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Yeah, I know that Zero uses more than his saber. But it is his most iconic weapon. Sorta like the Mega-Buster for Megaman.

I would have gone with Bass myself. He's got a rapid fire gun. Not to mention the Crescent Kick is pretty badass.
idk i mean bass was meh only bass i liked was from megaman.exe
protoman just seems appropiate for a assist is all and my god im so sad over midna being assist

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Hello.

My name is Sheik.

You killed my tribe.

Prepare to die.
I was thinking of the lines of "you have disgraced my honor we must kung fu fight!"

Proof that Charizard is in fact the most bad *** Pokemon in the history of everything:

SOOOO glad to have him and Sheik back, and as their own characters! What a day. :')
Since bowser is back in the game wouldn't that make em a returning fighter?

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
so add on of tomb raider , Ryu hayabusa , ninja slippy , barking green dog and teenage bowser jr we now have 29 characters :troll:

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
So Sakurai gave Zero Suit Samus jet boots, but what are the bracelets for?!

I like the combat touch-ups for Zero Suit Samus, I just don't understand aesthetically why they have to be based around impractical, possibly uncomfortable high-heels. Is there any basis for this anyway? I never played Other M.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I like the combat touch-ups for Zero Suit Samus, I just don't understand aesthetically why they have to be based around impractical, possibly uncomfortable high-heels. Is there any basis for this anyway? I never played Other M.
I think that's the main thing I dislike about her new design, those high-heels. I dunno for sure though. I just find the design iffy for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom