• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
yes to charizard meh to greninja also still no tetra??? :(
Only pirate for me is Captain Syrup. :awesome: Just give me Ganondorf and maybe Tingle/Vaati/Ghirahim. Also, no transformations, so I think Tetra's even less likely since she can't be linked to Toon Zelda, the more important one of the two. I don't think she'd be too interesting without her regular Zelda counterpart, honestly. That, and Phantom Zelda, Toon Zelda only other form, is just a regular Zelda move. I think the Toon Zelda-related stuff is more or less a goner now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like to see you're Charizard deal with some stealth rocks

Blastoise is specialized to take care of em

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Only pirate for me is Captain Syrup. :awesome: Just give me Ganondorf and maybe Tingle/Vaati/Ghirahim. Also, no transformations, so I think Tetra's even less likely since she can't be linked to Toon Zelda, the more important one of the two. I don't think she'd be too interesting without her regular Zelda counterpart, honestly. That, and Phantom Zelda, Toon Zelda only other form, is just a regular Zelda move. I think the Toon Zelda-related stuff is more or less a goner now.
well i beg to differ and i see no chance for captain syrup and tingle maybe as a assist trophy vaati impossible ghirahim possible but i don't think so ganondorf obviously is gonna be in it since he represent the zelda franchise as much as bowser to mario and i think toon zelda would be meh i adore the spunky pirate tetra and she fit for toon link since shes first person he meets in wind waker i think it be possible hey if slippys cousin made it in then whats not to say to tetra?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well I'm not going to carry my disappointment over here, so let's take a look at the positive...

Uh, I guess Final Destination mode is neat. Oh, the final smashes are all amazing, though their is a glaring error with Mega Man's...

They forgot Bad Box-Art Mega Man. :troll:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Well I'm not going to carry my disappointment over here, so let's take a look at the positive...

Uh, I guess Final Destination mode is neat. Oh, the final smashes are all amazing, though their is a glaring error with Mega Man's...

They forgot Bad Box-Art Mega Man. :troll:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Guys.....
I can't believe how excited I am about Smash 4...
I really can't..
I would pay 500 euros just to play that game...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So you would pay $689.55 USD to play it?
I would pay that much if it came with a jetpack, or something.
Sorry... it's just how excited I am.
For a 50% casual player and a 50% competitive player is SSB4 the ultimate deal.
Honestly this is the best thing that happend to me in the last 10 years.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Is this my new home.

Where do I even go anymore.

*begins washing some unfamiliar dishes*
Hey, I remember you used to come to this thread. :3

-----------

I'll admit the last forum I used to go to was a pony one. In the pony forum, many people were friendly, if you quoted someone they most likely responded some way, and people gave everyone huggles.

On smashboards, it seems hard to have a friendly discussion with someone. If it is even a discussion, it is a debate. If you quote someone, they more likely leave you standing there without a response. No one even returns my huggles. :(

Really, the main thing that bothers me about this community is how easy it is not to get a response of any kind. I mean, if I said something dumb, I want to be told that, (in a nicer way mind you), so that I can at least improve.

The main reason this bothers me so much is because there are so many people here who would be great to be friends with, but it makes me feel like I'm acting like an idiot to them...

Thats not to say the community is bad. It just bothers me...

Just wanted to get that off my chest...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Sorry... it's just how excited I am.
For a 50% casual player and a 50% competitive player is SSB4 the ultimate deal.
Honestly this is the best thing that happend to me in the last 10 years.
Well, I'm glad you feel that way. Most people aren't so jovial.

I actually am. I don't actually care about Ridley personally, and the other two "disconfirmed" vets, Ivysaur and Squirtle, were my least favorite characters in Brawl, so I'm somewhat glad they're sitting this one out.

But there's much more to it than the characters, of course! There's so many other things to be excited about!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

-----------

I'll admit the last forum I used to go to was a pony one. In the pony forum, many people were friendly, if you quoted someone they most likely responded some way, and people gave everyone huggles.

On smashboards, it seems hard to have a friendly discussion with someone. If it is even a discussion, it is a debate. If you quote someone, they more likely leave you standing there without a response. No one even returns my huggles. :(

Really, the main thing that bothers me about this community is how easy it is not to get a response of any kind. I mean, if I said something dumb, I want to be told that, (in a nicer way mind you), so that I can at least improve.

The main reason this bothers me so much is because there are so many people here who would be great to be friends with, but it makes me feel like I'm acting like an idiot to them...

You said something dumb. You're expecting us to improve.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Well, I'm glad you feel that way. Most people aren't so jovial.

I actually am. I don't actually care about Ridley personally, and the other two "disconfirmed" vets, Ivysaur and Squirtle, were my least favorite characters in Brawl, so I'm somewhat glad they're sitting this one out.
But there's much more to it than the characters, of course! There's so many other things to be excited about!
Exactly! Ridley might've been my most wanted newcomer. But i'm not dissapointed. Even if Sonic wouldn't have returned or if Snake won't return it will still be a masterpiece. Characters, items, stages, modes and everything else are the things that matter to me. I enjoyed every pic of the day. I really want to thank Masahiro Sakurai in real life once so he knows that he made a person really, really happy. I will always be playing Smash Bros. . Every new game i'm gonna buy. I choose every character, I choose every stage, everything. It's really just an amazing franchise that really stands out.
I wouldn't know what to do without Smash Bros.. Alot of people seem to think I am to obsessed with the series but I disagree. I'm not obsessed with it...i'm in love with it. Really..I just can't put my excitement in words but I tried.
That's it. Thank ya'll for readin' and have a nice day/good night.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

-----------

I agree. Although I find it humorous the person whose signature is adorned with fairies is saying that people are not friendly enough and not returning hugs.

This community can be quite prickly sometimes.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Has anyone got some favorite assist trophies,Pokéball Pokémon or items that are confirmed so far?

I really like Palkia and Skull Kid. And Arceus' assist is just bad***. Meteor smashing all opponents on screen is just something satisfying. Oh and the Blue shell is gonna be really fun to use. Too much great items! Too much! Can't choose! Too much!

Pékaßlu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0147-0376-7641

-----------

(>^~^)> hugz

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Zero Suit has those breasts...oh..they are the first things you notice. Can't overlook them.
The new moves of Charizard, Sheik and Zero Suit Samus look pretty neat.
I have a theory..
I think Lucario will turn into Mega Lucario when his aura powers are at max power as for Charizard...now that he doesn't have Pokémon change for a Down Special anymore means he might use it now for transformation in Mega Charizard X after certain condisions haveb een met.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Zero Suit has those breasts...oh..they are the first things you notice. Can't overlook them.
The new moves of Charizard, Sheik and Zero Suit Samus look pretty neat.
I have a theory..
I think Lucario will turn into Mega Lucario when his aura powers are at max power as for Charizard...now that he doesn't have Pokémon change for a Down Special anymore means he might use it now for transformation in Mega Charizard X after certain condisions haveb een met.
I think Lucario's Final Smash is Mega Evolution.

Seeing as it would be highly unfair for him to transform when he gets his ass handed to him, and Sakurai specifically mentions that his Aura Powers are at max when he's Mega Lucario, I assume it's a FS.
Same for Charizard, I guess.

So exciting!

Also, yes, ZSS's bust is mighty impressive.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

Seeing as it would be highly unfair for him to transform when he gets his *** handed to him, and Sakurai specifically mentions that his Aura Powers are at max when he's Mega Lucario, I assume it's a FS.

So exciting!

Or that.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Seeing as it would be highly unfair for him to transform when he gets his *** handed to him, and Sakurai specifically mentions that his Aura Powers are at max when he's Mega Lucario, I assume it's a FS.

So exciting!

Maybe you can Mega Evolve at will, but it can only be used for one stock? That would be close enough to how Mega Evolution works in Pokemon, but this is Smash, so anything could happen.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What do you guys think of Miis chances now? I think they have shot down quite bit now that they are our smash global power avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom