• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion

The second new kaiju is in this trailer....damn it's very similar to Cloverfield (in appearance) from what we can see.

Also, Godzilla is legitimately terrifying now compared to his other designs.

I absolutely cannot wait! I'm skipping Amazing Spider-man 2 (hoping they sell the rights back to Marvel) and just seeing this! This is my most hyped film this year next to Age of Extinction. Actually I'm more hyped for a Godzilla film done right than I am Age of Extinction, but I am hyped for both.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Nice. Make sure one of the candles is on Snake's Cigarette. :awesome:
I should remember doing that...

I thought he always had a mustache...
And we should probably lean away from the... disturbing.. side of the internet.
What's your favorite Disney cartoon movie?
Frozen. Followed by Tarzan and Wreck-It Ralph.

EDIT: Oh wait... cartoon movie? Than it would be Tarzan.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Kingdom Hearts:
Wanna know what's worse then stupid fanfics, the lack of fanfics.
How does Smash get ten but KH gets three?! I'm disappointed.
If anything, there's this:

"A slightly different ending to Chain of Memories in which Larxene escapes Sora just before she vanishes and comes face to face with Axel, who helps her get a second chance in the Organization. Larxel. <3"
I don't follow the plot of KH, so I have no idea if bad.
That's totally out of character. For both.

Axel is sent to Castle Oblivion to keep an eye on Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia because they planned to take over the Organization. At this time Axel was still loyal to the Organization. He's the one who killed Vexen and he also battled Marluxia. More then likely he would have ended up killing Larxene and not saving her. And even if he didn't, it wouldn't have been in his nature to help her. Espically given the interaction these 2 have had in the past.

Not to mention that it would be very unlike Larxene to even get with just one guy. She has been referred to as a nymph by other members of the Org. This hints that she is a sex addict. Not too mention she is rather sadistic as well.

Way way way way way out of character.

And then there's this kind of art...

you should see the one with Mario humping Peach.

For my 18th birthday i'm gonna get a special cake. A cake featuring my fictional heroes. I'm gonna let them put this on the cake. What do ya think?
It's your Bday?

What's your favorite Disney cartoon movie?
That's a tough one. I really can't decide.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's totally out of character. For both.

Axel is sent to Castle Oblivion to keep an eye on Larxene, Vexen, and Marluxia because they planned to take over the Organization. At this time Axel was still loyal to the Organization. He's the one who killed Vexen and he also battled Marluxia. More then likely he would have ended up killing Larxene and not saving her. And even if he didn't, it wouldn't have been in his nature to help her. Espically given the interaction these 2 have had in the past.

Not to mention that it would be very unlike Larxene to even get with just one guy. She has been referred to as a nymph by other members of the Org. This hints that she is a sex addict. Not too mention she is rather sadistic as well.

Way way way way way out of character.
Ah.
Well, that's fanfic for you.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if any K. Rool fans are speculating that Little Mac during Tropical Freeze and Diddy shortly afterwards means King K. Rool now. I'm starting to think so, which means I might be more open minded when it comes to having both K. Rool and Dixie in smash.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Which is precisely why I don't care for fanfic that uses pre-existing characters. As the characters are always portrayed out of character.
I read a really good KI:U one... but that's it.

And, can anyone make gifs? I REALLY need one..

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Omglook. Y'know that Lumiose City/Prism Tower recreation I was making a week ago?

Yes, I know I'm posting this in the wrong section... Sue me.

I think the lag is because of a combination of the stage and the emulator... Other stages run on Dolphin at an almost perfect frame rate.

-----

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
And taking a look at some of the changes, like Little Mac using meters and such, are putting bits and pieces from it, while not completely changing the game as a whole.
Yeah the changes are subtle, but adds enough depth that fans even the technical Melee zealots will be happy.

Due to Sakurai's physical condition, I can see Namco handling future installments, which I welcome.
I just hope they don't stray too far from the formula.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah the changes are subtle, but adds enough depth that fans even the technical Melee zealots will be happy.

Due to Sakurai's physical condition, I can see Namco handling future installments, which I welcome.
I just hope they don't stray too far from the formula.
Same. I don't want tons of charge meters, etc.

Don't forget Bandai's there too, of course. I just want L-Cancelling back. I hated Brawl's lame version.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Omglook. Y'know that Lumiose City/Prism Tower recreation I was making a week ago?

Yes, I know I'm posting this in the wrong section... Sue me.

I think the lag is because of a combination of the stage and the emulator... Other stages run on Dolphin at an almost perfect frame rate.

-----
Dude! That look freakin' cool! Are you planning on making the stage move or just make it stationary?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
GUYS! BRUCE LEE WAS JUST REVEALED AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER IN YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTING GAME!

. . .

EA Sports UFC.

Also, I was on Twitter and Warchamp was complaining about The Undertaker being defeated in WWE or whatever.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Love the fact that this Godzilla movie is doing the viral stuff like Cloverfield.

Also, type in Oxygen Destroyer into the MUTO Research site. Apparently this Godzilla is not a reboot and it's another continuity after King of The Monsters.

What? I thought it was hilarious.
Not you. lol

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Disagreeing and having a detailed argument doesn't automatically make you angry and hyped up. Otherwise by that logic, you need to calm down and start being on my side, before I get a restraining order.

I'll let it go this time because you're retort was not long and detailed, thus not as vicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom