• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only thing little ceasar is good for is when you're at a party and people don't want to give up much money or time for pizza so you stop by to get their hot and ready pizzas

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
The only thing little ceasar is good for is when you're at a party and people don't want to give up much money or time for pizza so you stop by to get their hot and ready pizzas
Warm, cheesy cardboard, that we eat willingly. XD

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Same. I don't want tons of charge meters, etc.

Don't forget Bandai's there too, of course. I just want L-Cancelling back. I hated Brawl's lame version.
Tekken (which appears to be what most of the Namco guys working on Smash are known for) actually doesn't have any charge meters at all, just a health bar. I'd actually say it competes with Smash for simplest competitive fighting game(not to say it doesn't have depth, but it has a very few bells and whistles). I wouldn't worry too much about Bandai-Namco adding unnecessary things to Smash bros.. They know how to make a deep competitive game without making it incredibly complicated.

Now if it was say Capcom or Arc-system-works I'd be deeply worried.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I took a walk with my dog to the park and back and my legs feel like they're dead

Can't hardly move them

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I hate the pizzas, but I really enjoy their crazy bread\sauce combo.

The deep dish is okay too, but often makes me sick.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This guy on Ben 10 is complaining about the fact that he gets to live forever from drinking from the fountain of youth and that he could never have a family because they would grow old and die

simple solution - let them drink from the fountain too

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This guy on Ben 10 is complaining about the fact that he gets to live forever from drinking from the fountain of youth and that he could never have a family because they would grow old and die

Ben 10?
That's show is still relevant?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Tekken (which appears to be what most of the Namco guys working on Smash are known for) actually doesn't have any charge meters at all, just a health bar. I'd actually say it competes with Smash for simplest competitive fighting game(not to say it doesn't have depth, but it has a very few bells and whistles). I wouldn't worry too much about Bandai-Namco adding unnecessary things to Smash bros.. They know how to make a deep competitive game without making it incredibly complicated.

Now if it was say Capcom or Arc-system-works I'd be deeply worried.
Agreed completely.

I also did like the Stamina Mode as a choice too.

Ben 10?
That's show is still relevant?
Yes, yes it is. We're in multiple seasons, Ben 10 Omniverse Galactic Monsters now.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, apparently they closed the "Your Reaction If" thread.
It's weird, since IIRC the mods never had a problem with it.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
So, apparently they closed the "Your Reaction If" thread.
It's weird, since IIRC the mods never had a problem with it.
We have a problem with everything. It just takes time to scheme and do things right.

Stay tuned for more to come.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We have a problem with everything. It just takes time to scheme and do things right.

Stay tuned for more to come.
All I'm just saying is it's completely possible to move it.
Don't know why we had to lock it (I under pictures and all that. But like I said, if there was a problem, it would've been gone a long time ago).

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I heard bout pizza talk. I prefer Domino's, although I still don't like the garlic crust. But boy, that pepperoni. <3 Honestly, I grew up with that pizza.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

:facepalm:

Huh.
I haven't been following television for a while so...
The first series on Ben 10 was OK, but I didn't like the rest. But my favorite cartoon has to be Phineas and Ferb. Some people hate it, but there's so much comedy genius in that show....

I heard bout pizza talk. I prefer Domino's, although I still don't like the garlic crust. But boy, that pepperoni. <3 Honestly, I grew up with that pizza.
My favorite pizza: Homemade. Everything's better at home... in fact, when SSB4 comes out, I'm making pizza and Gengar Ginger Ale!

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Pizza talk?

Hmm, there are some franchises I like, though homemade is always good too (but never try my mother's cooking, she can't cook for her life).

Speaking of food, I can't wait to see the what the food roster will be!... Y'know, how we have those consumable food items -- whether they're from actual series or Smash it's all om nom nom.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So guys....

Do me a favor.

Describe my posting style.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you could clarify what you mean by "posting style", perhaps I and others could be of more use to you.
Well...

Just your thoughts and opinions on how I act and/or argue points.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't order from ebay for some reason

I get all my stuff from amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom