• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Actually, Yoshi's Valley an Sherbert Land are both confirmed for Mario Kart 8. The sign in Sunshine Airport confirms this.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I personally really like the Saturn. Racing games, fighting games, rail shooters, and some great platformers.I think it really depends on the genres you like to play. The Saturn was very arcade centered (it actually emulated arcade games for the most part). As for the ps1 and n64 that's when home console type games really broke through.
Sega missed the mark thinking arcade style games was where it was at.

However there are a few Saturn classics including NiGHTs, Panzer Dragoon, and virtua fighter.
Saturn is one of the coolest consoles and officially the coolest name for a console. To be honest, I have fun playing Sonic R and Sonic Jam is the best Sonic compilation out there with a fun little world to run around in.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Actually, Yoshi's Valley an Sherbert Land are both confirmed for Mario Kart 8. The sign in Sunshine Airport confirms this.
I'm dying to know how Yoshi Valley will play out. I think it's going to be the most TROLL track to play online because no one knows who's winning or losing so everyone needs to fear the Spiny Shell.

Also, the person who brought up that fantastic list of characters they want for MK8- good job. I really want to see a WarioWare character or two in MK. They already have some DK reps, so why not WarioWare? Also, Dixie and Cranky should be one of the newcomers.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'm dying to know how Yoshi Valley will play out. I think it's going to be the most TROLL track to play online because no one knows who's winning or losing so everyone needs to fear the Spiny Shell.

Also, the person who brought up that fantastic list of characters they want for MK8- good job. I really want to see a WarioWare character or two in MK. They already have some DK reps, so why not WarioWare? Also, Dixie and Cranky should be one of the newcomers.
That was also me, except those were characters I predicted, not necessarily wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:

kataridragon

Smash Ace
Saturn is one of the coolest consoles and officially the coolest name for a console. To be honest, I have fun playing Sonic R and Sonic Jam is the best Sonic compilation out there with a fun little world to run around in.
I'm not a big fan of Sonic R. It has a great soundtrack though. I'm big into platformers so I dig Astal and NiGHtS. I don't have to many Saturn games because I only buy games that I find and I don't buy cd games unless they have their original cases. So.... ya. Lol. Sega rally looks fun and I want to try panzer dragoon.... Maybe someday I'll break down and buy some more saturn games.

I think the best compilation for sonic games is Sonic mega collection and gems collection but to each his own. I have original copies of most genesis era sonic games.

I'm currently investing most of my extra money in wii & wii u games at the moment so saturn is kinda on the back burner.

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Mario Kart 8 characters?

I have one question:

How the hell have they managed to make 7 games before making KAMEK a playable character... and now we have the Koopalings... so where's KAMEK?!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Mario Kart 8 characters?

I have one question:

How the hell have they managed to make 7 games before making KAMEK a playable character... and now we have the Koopalings... so where's KAMEK?!
Still busy being cut from Mario Kart 64

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Found an even longer version!

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Eh, I saw that one. It flows too poorly to hold my attention long enough to be very funny.
I found it dragged in the middle but picked up again at the end. I lost it at the Lion King stampede scene

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
Yoshi's Valley is seriously confirmed for MK8? If so, I am ecstatic! Such a quirky course/track but still one of my all time favourites!

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yoshi's Valley is seriously confirmed for MK8? If so, I am ecstatic! Such a quirky course/track but still one of my all time favourites!
Yep, it will be ****ing glorious.
I hope they keep the not knowing your position in the race gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom