• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Actually, Yoshi's Valley an Sherbert Land are both confirmed for Mario Kart 8. The sign in Sunshine Airport confirms this.
You mean this?

Wonder what is the last unconfirmed retro course... maybe it's GBA Ribbon Road? :awesome:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Warning Received
It actually can't be dead considering it was never alive. See...only organisms can be alive since they are able to grow and reproduce. Organisms are divided into four categories... Bacteria, fungi, plants and animals(including humans). Also protists and archaea. Life began about 3.5 billion years ago. The earliest evidence of life is graphite. The largest living organism is the giant sequoia.

Thank you for listening. You may continue with your life.
I mean as in crap,boring,lack luster, lost all its hype, old as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Speaking of MK8, there seems to be a bit of Sunshine love... and yet, still no Jr.
Do the devs hate him now?
I'm actually afraid they're trying to push him out of the picture with the Koopalings now, or even worse, transform him into Baby Bowser (see Yoshi's New Island, in which Bowser Jr.'s design is used to actually depict the real Bowser as a kid...).
Nintendo messed up that part of the mythology big time.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I like this because snake is in the top ten.
And somehow Isaac won over like 20 people for my 3rd place spot (Snake 1st chrom second Wonder Red 4th, Krool 5th.) I guess I want him a lot more than i initially thought.
Yes! Just... yes!!!
If they keep this gimmick then the game is a must buy. (except it was more of the n64 not having enough computing power but whatevs)

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
The Smash Direct is only 2 days and 5.5 hours away!

As Billy Mays once said, Party like it's only $19.99! (plus shipping and handling)

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I'm at least willing to hear it.
Glad you asked!
It's simple really. We just simply say who we think will be the reveal at the Direct.
Losers have to change their avatar to something Pokemon for the week. Winner(s) pick said avatar.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm actually afraid they're trying to push him out of the picture with the Koopalings now, or even worse, transform him into Baby Bowser (see Yoshi's New Island, in which Bowser Jr.'s design is used to actually depict the real Bowser as a kid...).
Well, Nintendo's done that since Partners in Time, where Baby Bowser had Bowser Jr. voice clips and design.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well, Nintendo's done that since Partners in Time, where Baby Bowser had Bowser Jr. voice clips and design.
I don't remember that actually. Well whatever, I just hope Bowser Jr. makes it in.
Him, Birdo and Diddy Kong are the only characters remaining that can't be cut imho.
Hopefully Dixie, Cranky, Funky, Dry Bowser and Dry Bones make it in too.
And also a couple of new ones we're not expecting. I think a 40 character roster is possible.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I'm gonna go and say Isaac.
Since Golden Sun is releasing for the Virtual Console on April 17th.
So what better time to reveal him then now?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone play goat simulator?

The reviews say it's good for a few minutes of laughs, but isn't going to hold people's attention for long and most likely is going to be shelved away. Used as an unusual novelty, rarely touched except when drunk or really bored

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time already did it.

Consider it Bowser Jr.'s karma for replacing the Koopalings as Bowser's children all those years ago.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
She could do different moves with her hair. Her hair could be used as a propeller so Dixie could do spin-based moves like Chun Li's spinning legs, Ryu's spinning kick, and Cammy's drilling kick. She could use hair-based attacks like Millia in Guilty Gear games.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
She could do different moves with her hair. Her hair could be used as a propeller so Dixie could do spin-based moves like Chun Li's spinning legs, Ryu's spinning kick, and Cammy's drilling kick. She could use hair-based attacks like Millia in Guilty Gear games.
Oh, yes, hair. Because we don't already have enough characters in Smash with hair. *rolls eyes*
In the interest of roster diversity, I demand that all remaining newcomers be bald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom