• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I don't remember that actually. Well whatever, I just hope Bowser Jr. makes it in.
Him, Birdo and Diddy Kong are the only characters remaining that can't be cut imho.
Hopefully Dixie, Cranky, Funky, Dry Bowser and Dry Bones make it in too.
And also a couple of new ones we're not expecting. I think a 40 character roster is possible.
Why was Funky Kong in over Dixie and K. Rool in the first place?
I'd be completely fine with Funky being cut for a more important DK character. Overall, my hopes for the DK section of the MK roster are Donkey, Diddy, King K. Rool, Dixie, and Cranky in that order.

As for other characters, I hope we see at least one Mario RPG character. Personally, I'd want Fawful, Goombario, and Koops.
And maybe Geno is Nintendo biters with all the legal stuff.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have the next 2 days off, and it just happens to come on the day I go back to work

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Why on Earth do people think Dixie would be completely unique?
She'd be just as unique as Luigi would be. And that's somewhat unique. Not completely, but pretty unique. Of course if anyone thinks Dixie's move set is not going to be inspired by Diddy's than they're kidding themselves.

Oh, yes, hair. Because we don't already have enough characters in Smash with hair. *rolls eyes*
In the interest of roster diversity, I demand that all remaining newcomers be bald.
If you don't mind me saying so, this statement you made is very very very very very very stupid. How many characters ATTACK with hair? 0.You're saying a play style is automatically unimpressive and generic because it's an aesthetic for others despite it never being used by them. So is Ike generic and undiversive because Ganondorf owns a sword that he never uses in his attacks???

I can't believe people intentionally make themselves believe this statement makes ANY sense because they are either K. Rool supporters or clone nazis.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I'll certainly concede that Chrom using different weaponry might happen seeing as not many lords use different weaponry. (which is an assumption I'm making. Sacred Stones and Awakening are the only installments I've played.)

Of course I don't consider him very likely, he's only likely in the case that Sakurai can't think of who to add and doesn't care how unique the character is, which is of course a possibility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For me, there are two things I'm excited for this Tuesday. The first thing is obviously the Super Smash Bros. Direct and the second thing is that my order for the Wireless Wii U Pro Controller to USB PC Adapter should come in the mail.

The main reason why I bought it is so I can play Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, & Super Smash Bros. (N64 emulator) with the Wii U Pro Controller. That way I can get ready for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U controller wise.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh, yes, hair. Because we don't already have enough characters in Smash with hair. *rolls eyes*
In the interest of roster diversity, I demand that all remaining newcomers be bald.
None of those characters uses hair to fight. Dixie does and that's what makes her different from them.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
None of those characters uses hair to fight. Dixie does and that's what makes her different from them.
I am very aware. It was a joke. I thought it was pretty blatant. For me to actually think you were saying Dixie is unique simply because she has hair I'd have to have worse reading comprehension than a kindergartener. :p

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
It's kind of annoying when people know what you mean and still misinterpret it on purpose. Regardless of joking.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
It's kind of annoying when people know what you mean and still misinterpret it on purpose. Regardless of joking.
To each their own. I was going for satire. I was trying to satirize people who discredit characters because they happen to have something in common with an existing character(like Dixie with Diddy) by making a completely ridiculous statement. I only find it annoying when it's hard to tell if they're actual joking or not. I do find it really annoying when it's not clear enough and thus try very very hard to make it ridiculously clownishly blatant when I make that sort of joke, so if I wasn't clear enough that I was joking I do deeply apologize. I figured since it would require for me to basically not read his post at all to misunderstand, since it would require me to have a problem with characters having hair to begun with, and it would require for me to be legitimately suggesting that I think any new character should discluded purely because they have hair on their heads(which is almost all requested characters), and since I and other people made several more subtle jokes in this thread without causing confusion, I thought it was clear it's a joke. You yourself said you can't believe someone could be that very(x6) stupid; that would lead me to assume the person is joking.

Edit:Also I will totally concede to it not being a particularly funny joke to begin with.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anything going on here right now? Does anyone think we'll get some new stages too? I want to say that we will. But it'd likely be one per system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom