• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Which reminds me of the odd choices of characters for Sega Allstars racing transformed.

Wreck-It Ralph and Danica Patrick.
At least Ralph kinda fit in but Danica? She stuck out like a sore thumb.

Also I like how the game basically became "Sonic and Everyone Else we can get Racing Transformed"

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
At least Ralph kinda fit in but Danica? She stuck out like a sore thumb.

Also I like how the game basically became "Sonic and Everyone Else we can get Racing Transformed"
Yeah. I really liked Ralph being in the game since Wreck-It Ralph is one of my favorite Disney movies.
But Danica is so.... odd.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It looks like Minecraft isn't going to be using Oculus Rift after all

Once they were bought by facebook, Notch immediately cancelled all plans with them with the reason "Facebook creeps me out"

Sucks for him, Notch donated $10,000 for the Oculus Rift when it was on kickstarter

Last edited:

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
I don't wanna have to go into detail but if you can imagine it, Link and Midna have probably already done it.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't wanna have to go into detail but if you can imagine it, Link and Midna have probably already done it.
Still doesn't answer my question. :p

Out of morbid curiosity I decided to google Wolf Link riding Midna.

Closest I got was;

Still not Wolf Link though. :L

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Dude

Stop double posting.
I'm sorry for having ruined everyone's day by staining this board with the horrible crime of double posting!
I hope people will forgive me for this disgusting defect of me, I sure know that I'll never forgive myself!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sorry for having ruined everyone's day by staining this board with the horrible crime of double posting!
I hope people will forgive me for this disgusting defect of me, I sure know that I'll never forgive myself!
I won't forgive you either

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Has anyone here got Ground Zeroes?
I bought it day one. There's lots of stupid criticism regarding the length, but I've spent 30+ hours on it, which is worth far more than the money i spent.
And also Jack Bauer snake is pretty ****in cool

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I want Finn and Jake in Smash! Yes! I love that cartoon!!!

Wish Nintendo bought the rights to Adventure Time just for that. And so that way, we can get quality cartoon-based games we used to get in the NES and SNES days, not crappy cartoon-based games we are getting nowadays.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I want Finn and Jake in Smash! Yes! I love that cartoon!!!

Wish Nintendo bought the rights to Adventure Time just for that. And so that way, we can get quality cartoon-based games we used to get in the NES and SNES days, not crappy cartoon-based games we are getting nowadays.
The Adventure time games are actually pretty good.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I bought it day one. There's lots of stupid criticism regarding the length, but I've spent 30+ hours on it, which is worth far more than the money i spent.
I knew it wasn't a bad game.

I'm buying it along with Killzone and inFAMOUS as soon as I get a Playstation 4.

I am also really, really looking forward to the Phantom Pain.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know how people complain about the rise of gun violence

The overwhelming majority in that statistic is actually suicides by guns

There isn't actually a majority of gun killing others

I'm not sure why suicides is considered when talking about gun violence, the addition to the statistic seems to be added by anti-gun people to make it look like there are a lot of people going around killing others with guns

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Somewhere I read the United States has the most gun ownership of all countries.
With Serbia (My parents' country) in second place.

Also a top 10 they share is country with the most laziest people.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I knew it wasn't a bad game.

I'm buying it along with Killzone and inFAMOUS as soon as I get a Playstation 4.

I am also really, really looking forward to the Phantom Pain.
I'd recommend waiting for a price drop if you aren't getting it any time soon. I'm not sure if you'll get as much out of the game as me, and you may end up not being satisfied with the game that it provides. (even though it's basically just a 20$ version of a 60$ game in length, with replayability everywhere)
TPP, if it is actually 200X larger like Kojima has said, has the potential to be the best game for the next gen consoles hands down. (until mgs6:troll: )

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm personally more excited for the games on the XBOXONE, though I'm still not sure if I can trust Microsoft with all the problems they wanted to add to the XBOXONE

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Same, but like I said before, I understand why critics are putting Kojima and Co. on blast for putting out little more than a vignette of a game. It's kind of lame. At least I'm getting my money's worth, though, which is what matters.

I love just derping around and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into. The new engine is freaking awesome for that.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Somewhere I read the United States has the most gun ownership of all countries.
With Serbia (My parents' country) in second place.

Also a top 10 they share is country with the most laziest people.
Dat Second Amendment tho.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I'd recommend waiting for a price drop if you aren't getting it any time soon. I'm not sure if you'll get as much out of the game as me, and you may end up not being satisfied with the game that it provides. (even though it's basically just a 20$ version of a 60$ game in length, with replayability everywhere)
TPP, if it is actually 200X larger like Kojima has said, has the potential to be the best game for the next gen consoles hands down. (until mgs6:troll: )
Metal Gear Solid is one of my favorite franchises it would be a shame if I didn't buy Ground Zeroes.
The money doesn't matter to me since I poop Euros.

I also didn't understand the hate towards Revengeance. People clearly don't know the difference between the words Solid and Rising.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently, part of the reason the second amendment was created was to allow the people to fight back if the government ever became corrupt

Like how the Americans were able to fight against the British

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Metal Gear Solid is one of my favorite franchises it would be a shame if I didn't buy Ground Zeroes.
The money doesn't matter to me since I poop Euros.

I also didn't understand the hate towards Revengeance. People clearly don't know the difference between the words Solid and Rising.
I loved revengeance for what it was, and i can't wait for a sequel.
Have you gotten the ground zeroes app yet? It has a motherbase feature you can use to idly pass time until you get GZ, and after you can unlock stuff like metal gears to make an etc.

Same, but like I said before, I understand why critics are putting Kojima and Co. on blast for putting little more than a vignette of a game out. It's kind of lame. At least I'm getting my money's worth, though, which is what matters.

I love just derping around and seeing what kind of trouble I can get into. The new engine is freaking awesome for that.

Smooth Criminal
I've spent hours derpin around and finding all i can do, and it's lead to some pretty fun discoveries. for example,
[collapse=spoiler for extra ops]
On the data acquisition mission, you can just ride the truck into the admin building, snatch up the tape by crawling close to it before the camera sees you, hop back onto the truck and then wait until it leaves for an easy S rank and a trophy/achievement
[/collapse]
There's also misc stuff which i find awesomely frustrating, like how guards can you walk through cans and appliances, and how they wake up faster when under heavy light instead of in the dark. The Fox engine is amazing, i can't wait to see how TPP handles it.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Same, but like I said before, I understand why critics are putting Kojima and Co. on blast for putting little more than a vignette of a game out. It's kind of lame. At least I'm getting my money's worth, though, which is what matters.
Smooth Criminal
I got my money's worth, and more MGS is something that I don't complain about. It's just so much fun to play that mission.
Though that price tag is a little questionable.
As ProJared said, loosely:
"Unless you really don't feel like dropping the money for this game, then just rent it. It's excellent and fun, but it's incredibly short and almost doesn't feel worth the money."

Did anyone see the new trailer for the Ninja Turtles movie?
Depends.
Does it have Michael Bay involved? :laugh:

...so I just picked up 3rd Strike again and now I'm playing Q instead of Dudley. Which is strange despite me playing Dudley in SFIV for so long.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Did anyone see the new trailer for the Ninja Turtles movie?

WTF...I knew it was going to be bad.

I'm going to watch it

But it's going to be bad

Also it looks like every other movie out these days

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I loved revengeance for what it was, and i can't wait for a sequel.
Have you gotten the ground zeroes app yet? It has a motherbase feature you can use to idly pass time until you get GZ, and after you can unlock stuff like metal gears to make an etc.

I've spent hours derpin around and finding all i can do, and it's lead to some pretty fun discoveries. for example,
[collapse=spoiler for extra ops]
On the data acquisition mission, you can just ride the truck into the admin building, snatch up the tape by crawling close to it before the camera sees you, hop back onto the truck and then wait until it leaves for an easy S rank and a trophy/achievement
[/collapse]
There's also misc stuff which i find awesomely frustrating, like how guards can you walk through cans and appliances, and how they wake up faster when under heavy light instead of in the dark. The Fox engine is amazing, i can't wait to see how TPP handles it.
App? App for what? A homeconsole?

If it's for mobile phones....than I can't since I have a ...Nokia.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
App? App for what? A homeconsole?

If it's for mobile phones....than I can't since I have a ...Nokia.
Oh, that's too bad. I'm not sure how many different platforms it is on, but there is an idroid app for most smartphones that can work in conjunction with the game.
I hope TPP has something like it with a diamond dogs equivalent

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It will still probably be better than that Fantastic 4 reboot. I'm seriously hoping they don't completely ruin Doctor Doom. And it'd be cool to see if the Thing was done with practical effects. Also, I just released that older white guy is supposed to be the Shredder.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Gah!

I still can't figure out why I only gain 300 souls instead of 550 from the Helkite Dragon killing Hollows on bridge method. Does it have something to do with different game versions or what? >_>

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Forgive me for not caring enough to know, but is Miku even affiliated with Nintendo in any way? I know Japan wants her, but c'mon...
Yep, Miku does have some connection with Nintendo, though I believe they're all Japan-only games. Game's she appears in:

- 13-sai no Hello Work DS (DS): First appearance in a handheld console game
- Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai (3DS): Spin-off of the Project DIVA series
- Super Robot Taisen UX (3DS): Mech design after Miku
- Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai 2 (3DS) <-- this game sold very good for its first week. More than Pokemon X/Y, and pushed 3DS sales
- Daigasso! Band Brothers P (3DS): Game has a feature that uses Vocaloid synthesizer software, essentially allowing the player to create their own Vocaloid by recording their voice. <-- Miku does not appear as far as I know, but the game (developed by Intelligent Systems) utilizes Vocaloid software

Technically, Miku originated in software. Whether that counts as a video game or not is up to Sakurai. It kinda reminds me of Digimon, as the franchise originated in a Tamagotchi-like handheld games. Still, both Vocaloid and Digimon originated in something that's interactive, and people will have different definitions on what counts as a game or not. It's too subjective, really... not that I think Miku has a chance or anything. :laugh:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Technically, Miku originated in software. Whether that counts as a video game or not is up to Sakurai. It kinda reminds me of Digimon, as the franchise originated in a Tamagotchi-like handheld games. Still, both Vocaloid and Digimon originated in something that's interactive, and people will have different definitions on what counts as a game or not. It's too subjective, really... not that I think Miku has a chance or anything. :laugh:
You don't think Miku has a chance? I thought it was the general concensus that Miku was a guaranteed character, among the ranks of Shadow the Hedgehog, Shrek, Wreck-It-Ralph, and Goku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom