• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why are people worried about Yoshi, when, even though he hasn't been revealed yet, he's practically guaranteed to be in the game considering he's been in the series since the first game and is one of the most famous Nintendo characters? I really don't understand.
I can explain.
See, because Yoshi hasn't appeared when we wanted him to appear.
That clearly means Sakurai doesn't care about him anymore. And now he is cut.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Warning Received
Why are people worried about Yoshi, when, even though he hasn't been revealed yet, he's practically guaranteed to be in the game considering he's been in the series since the first game and is one of the most famous Nintendo characters? I really don't understand.
When did I say that I'm worried he's not in? The fact that he's obviously in is what makes it laughable that Sakurai is waiting to show him.
It would be a cheap snack for us ****ers waiting for character reveals, but no.

I can explain.
See, because Yoshi hasn't appeared when we wanted him to appear.
That clearly means Sakurai doesn't care about him anymore. And now he is cut.
1) I never said anything even remotely similar to that.
2) You're funny like a cat clawing at my balls.

Last edited by a moderator:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
It's by far the worst after June and July which barely got anything new.
"Small info" it's exactly the reason why this month sucked.
We got that new Lumiose City! Except we barely saw nothing of it.
We got that Tomodachi stage! Except it looks like ***.
We got the first image of the 3DS without outlines! Except nobody gave a **** about that.
We got the Smash Ball! Except we already got that.
We got... trophies? Except they are... trophies.

This month has been decent only in the item territory, lots of them and fairly interesting, even though they were revealed all basically this week. As for all the others department, it's been terrible and no Yoshi is still laughable.
*ahem*

^First pic of the month. We get teased with these 2 as either a stage hazard or Assist.

^The Bumper.

^Info on Mac's Fsmash.

^New stage.

^New Trophy that possibly hints Captain Rainbow.

^New stage.

Zelda buff.

^Motion Sensor Bomb.

New Stage.

^detail of how a confirmed stage works.

^New trophy.

New item or Assist or something else.

^New item.

^Andross Assist

14 out of 19 pics for this month have been some kind of new info. Just not new character info. But info nonetheless. How can you possibly call it dry?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
*ahem*

^First pic of the month. We get teased with these 2 as either a stage hazard or Assist.

^The Bumper.

^Info on Mac's Fsmash.

^New stage.

^New Trophy that possibly hints Captain Rainbow.

^New stage.

Zelda buff.

^Motion Sensor Bomb.

New Stage.

^detail of how a confirmed stage works.

^New trophy.

New item or Assist or something else.

^New item.

^Andross Assist

14 out of 19 pics for this month have been some kind of new info. Just not new character info. But info nonetheless. How can you possibly call it dry?
Never said we didn't get new info. Have you actually got what I mean? Obviously not.

1) I never said it was directly to you.
2) I love you too! :awesome:
You were elaborating on something someone said to me.
Throwing rocks and hiding hands now? :awesome:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yoshi being revealed is something that will eventually happen, considering how obvious a choice he is, therefore I don't care much about his reveal. Sakurai would be making an egregious mistake if he cut him.

Reveals for more uncertain characters like Ike, Sheik, Lucas, R.O.B. or Snake would be more hype worthy for me, just saying.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You were elaborating on something someone said to me.
Throwing rocks and hiding hands now? :awesome:
Really? If it was, then wouldn't you at least have been tagged?
Depends.
Define "rocks".

Yoshi being revealed is something that will eventually happen, considering how obvious a choice he is, therefore I don't care much about his reveal. Sakurai would be making an egregious mistake if he cut him.
Implying he's still here. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Reveals for more uncertain characters like Ike, Sheik, Lucas, R.O.B. or Snake would be more hype worthy for me, just saying.
Sure, but since big character reveals every week is asking too much, at least an OBVIOUS character every month? But I guess people here wouldn't admit they're bored of these updates even if they were Luigi sniffing someone's ass every time, since "Hey! You guys are too entitled! Sakurai doesn't have to show us Luigi sniffing asses but he does it anyway!".

Really? If it was, then wouldn't you at least have been tagged?
Depends.
Define "rocks".
Whatever dude, have a nice day! <--------throwing rock and hiding the hand

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Sometimes I wonder how things would be around here if Sakurai didn't post daily pictures and all news we'd get would be from Nintendo Directs.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Never said we didn't get new info. Have you actually got what I mean? Obviously not.
3 new stages.

A veteran said to have received a buff by Sakurai.

More info on how Mac works.

Confirmed veteran items.

1 confirmed new item.

1 thing that might be it's own item or part of the Assist Trophy line or something else.

1 thing that might be stage hazard or Assist Trophy.

1 confirmed Assist Trophy vet.

Details on how a confirmed stage works.

How is any of that terrible?

The only new info that can be considered lackluster are the trophies. Even then, one hints at Captain Rainbow slightly while the other has a great design.

Unless you are one of those people who care only about new characters and nothing else. If that's the case then never mind.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sometimes I wonder how things would be around here if Sakurai didn't post daily pictures and all news we'd get would be from Nintendo Directs.
We'd have a lot less traffic.

That, and I'd probably not be here.

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Much, much better.
Also because the fact that we got like two minutes of footage since the reveal is pretty baffling.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Something just came to my mind. If gorons, hylians, gerudos,dekus and zoras are races in the Zelda universe does that mean they can mate with each other?

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I tried out that Zelda DLC for Lost World and it's fun, but don't expect much out of it; It just a small field and a reskin of a level in the normal game.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Someone on YouTube was arguing with me about Miku being in Smash 4.

He/She also said Goku,Finn and Olaf are gonna appear due to some "leaked" images.

Later he/she sent me this as "proof"
http://mydadworksatnintendo.tumblr.com/

Are kids these days really that stupid?

....I laughed. The Finn pic looks cool though. No lie.

The Cory pic reminded me of the days when people sent troll ROM files of Pokemon Black and White and Black and White 2.

-----

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

I feel so bad for this person...

Also, mind posting that debate you had with the user?
Okay..but it's not a debate you'd expect it's just me raging over a stupid person.
Again not a real debate...

Just try to look for luka zilla in the comments.

Oh...and apperently he/she thinks King Dedede replaced Reggie.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
That roster image looks horrible.

Not only that, but the D in Dedede on the select is cut off.

Absolutely NOTHING on that screen is uniform, and anyone who believes that is seriously just... I don't even know how to say it.

Last edited:

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Okay..but it's not a debate you'd expect it's just me raging over a stupid person.
Again not a real debate...

Just try to look for luka zilla in the comments.

Oh...and apperently he/she thinks King Dedede replaced Reggie.
Are you Eric or something?

Also:

I like how he or she is using hacks to pass this off as real.

Shroob

Sup?
Forgive me for not caring enough to know, but is Miku even affiliated with Nintendo in any way? I know Japan wants her, but c'mon...

Last edited:

Ryan.

Smash Lord

I agree, I'm not waiting on Yoshi because I don't see him ever being cut. I can understand people being worried about it like I was with Zelda if they are huge fans or mains of Yoshi. It's like when you really care about something you worry no matter what.

I know how uncertain people are about Lucas, so him being revealed would be so hype worthy, especially him being my third most used character in Brawl.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom