• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
I remember watching Power Rangers every Saturday morning as a kid. Good times.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Speaking of the Polys/Wires/Alloy... What else can they do with them?
Fuse them together to create the Fighting Metal Team!

...They're just Metal versions of Mario, Kirby, Falcon, and Zelda. Oh, and they replace the Metal Box. :troll:

But seriously, I dunno. Make them robots? Fighting Android Team?

Byxis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Byxis7
3DS FC
4656-8308-4770
Fuse them together to create the Fighting Metal Team!

...They're just Metal versions of Mario, Kirby, Falcon, and Zelda. Oh, and they replace the Metal Box. :troll:

But seriously, I dunno. Make them robots? Fighting Android Team?
Congratulations on your 9000th message! :D

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Actually, that's because Falcon was based around Japanese Superheroes. His actual moves, Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick have similarities to the Rider Punch and Rider Kick. He's even got his own vehicle, which is why him being given that moveset makes sense. He's not that similar to Super Sentai, though.

I honestly would say that Fox, Falco, and Wolf seems to embody the Power Rangers style far more. The laser pistols, combined with fight styles based upon the animals. It doesn't help a lot of the PR weapons can already be found as items. Well, till they started going into odd crap like Shovel Claws and such like in Operation Overdrive. Never mind the various colored costumes match up well. Pikmin aren't nearly that similar, beyond "a mentor leading them" concept, but Olimar fights as well. It only really applies to extremely specific PR shows. In general, the mentor did not fight. Unless they started off as a Ranger in the first place(Red Space Ranger, for instance).
I know Captain Falcon's moveset is based off of Karmen Rider, that's why I said he's like Karmen rider. :p Still, Karmen Rider is very much a "sister series" to Sentai/Power Rangers and they share a lot of commonalities, not to mentioned they've crossed over a few times times.
For Pikmin I was mostly going off the idea that the pikmin are a "team" with different color coded "members" that each have unique powers/personalities and work together to take down stronger opponents. They also all have different features on their heads that match up well with how rangers have individualized helmets. While as is they aren't quite like Power Rangers you could make things line up really well for a Power Rangers Pikmin parody. The onions/dolphin could be zords. :D Also, if Olimar is anything he'd be Doggie Kruger. :3
I get what you're saying about the Spacies being comparable to Rangers yes. I'd say the comparison has it's strengths and weakness just like the other ones.
Also, Nintendo(/Square) DOES in fact have their own ranger team...
:p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I know Captain Falcon's moveset is based off of Karmen Rider, that's why I said he's like Karmen rider. :p Still, Karmen Rider is very much a "sister series" to Sentai/Power Rangers and they share a lot of commonalities, not to mentioned they've crossed over a few times times.
For Pikmin I was mostly going off the idea that the pikmin are a "team" with different color coded "members" that each have unique powers/personalities and work together to take down stronger opponents. They also all have different features on their heads that match up well with how rangers have individualized helmets. While as is they aren't quite like Power Rangers you could make things line up really well for a Power Rangers Pikmin parody. The onions/dolphin could be zords. :D Also, if Olimar is anything he'd be Doggie Kruger. :3
I get what you're saying about the Spacies being comparable to Rangers yes. I'd say the comparison has it's strengths and weakness just like the other ones.
Also, Nintendo(/Square) DOES in fact have their own ranger team...
:p
I'm pretty sure Kamen Rider and Power Rangers have yet to get a proper crossover. I know there was the Masked Rider one, which arguably went worse than the TMNT one. Beetleborgs had a technical crossover. I do wonder if Super Megaforce will put in the Beetleborg or Kamen Rider suits. ...As long as it's not the Masked Rider or TMNT ones, I think nobody will complain too much.

The season(s) get enough flak for some very bad editing. I don't mind the Hiragana etc.(they look cool regardless), but I do find it bad when they don't edit the card names at all. Or in the last regular episode of Megaforce, when they're defeating Vrak... the Power Rangers Samurai theme plays. :facepalm:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Odd. Due to him being an Assist Trophy before, Sakurai didn't bother to "confirm" him. Although it's bloody obvious anyway. Unless he shows up in any space-like stage as a hazard, but I highly doubt that.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Kamen Rider and Power Rangers have yet to get a proper crossover. I know there was the Masked Rider one, which arguably went worse than the TMNT one. Beetleborgs had a technical crossover. I do wonder if Super Megaforce will put in the Beetleborg or Kamen Rider suits. ...As long as it's not the Masked Rider or TMNT ones, I think nobody will complain too much.

The season(s) get enough flak for some very bad editing. I don't mind the Hiragana etc.(they look cool regardless), but I do find it bad when they don't edit the card names at all. Or in the last regular episode of Megaforce, when they're defeating Vrak... the Power Rangers Samurai theme plays. :facepalm:
Yeah I was thinking of "Friend in Need". Masked Rider is to Karmen Rider as Power Rangers is to Super Sentai, so it is a crossover between the two serials, even if it was a terrible crossover. On the Japanese side of things, Karmen Rider Decade and Shikenger(Samurai) had a crossover, and there's a big upcoming crossover movie, Kamen Rider vs. Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
As for Masked Rider or the Beetleborgs showing up in Megaforce, I think that'd be cool. Not as past ranger forms or anything but as some sort of cameo like in Forever Red. Maybe some VR troupers too. Do they even have any of those suits still?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah I was thinking of "Friend in Need". Masked Rider is to Karmen Rider as Power Rangers is to Super Sentai, so it is a crossover between the two serials, even if it was a terrible crossover. On the Japanese side of things, Karmen Rider Decade and Shikenger(Samurai) had a crossover, and there's a big upcoming crossover movie, Kamen Rider vs. Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
As for Masked Rider or the Beetleborgs showing up in Megaforce, I think that'd be cool. Not as past ranger forms or anything but as some sort of cameo like in Forever Red. Maybe some VR troupers too. Do they even have any of those suits still?
I think they still have the suits. I forget if the VR Troopers had keys in Gokaiger. Well, Masked Rider is really a different thing from Kamen Rider, that's why I don't count it. It's a remake of it, basically. Kind of like Red*Manga), Ash, and Pokemon Trainer. They're all based upon Game!Red, but are different in many various ways. Or, to further establish the example, when they adapt each series, new actors for the American(etc.) broadcasts. Different people, and I think always a somewhat different personality.

I get what you mean, though, but I still find them somewhat different.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Sakurai just posted on Miiverse for the Andross pic today:

"Pic of the day. Oh, Uncle Andross. He really isn't very considerate."

Andrew Oikonny? I wonder why Sakurai took too long for a a Miiverse post for today's Pic of the Day? Has Sakurai ever been this late for a PotD (and not for a very special reveal)?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sakurai just posted on Miiverse for the Andross pic today:

"Pic of the day. Oh, Uncle Andross. He really isn't very considerate."

Andrew Oikonny? I wonder why Sakurai took too long for a a Miiverse post for today's Pic of the Day? Has Sakurai ever been this late for a PotD (and not for a very special reveal)?
I think two days ago it took him a while?

And he has, on occasion. Not sure why it took so long, though. Odd.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I think they still have the suits. I forget if the VR Troopers had keys in Gokaiger. Well, Masked Rider is really a different thing from Kamen Rider, that's why I don't count it. It's a remake of it, basically. Kind of like Red*Manga), Ash, and Pokemon Trainer. They're all based upon Game!Red, but are different in many various ways. Or, to further establish the example, when they adapt each series, new actors for the American(etc.) broadcasts. Different people, and I think always a somewhat different personality.

I get what you mean, though, but I still find them somewhat different.
No there weren't any "VR Trooper" Gokaiger Keys. VR troopers was an (INCREDIBLY loose) adaptation of the Metal Heros series, the same series Beetleborgs is based off of (though obviously different seasons), and they aren't considered part of the Super Sentai lineage. But like Karmen rider they're a sister series to Super Sentai and are all considered in continuity with each other, and Goakaigar and the original Metal hero series are slated to get a crossover movie not unlike the aforementioned SuperSentai vs. Karmen Rider movie. On the American side of things they're both part of the Saban 90s tokatsu dub wave along with Beetleborgs and Masked Rider, which would be reason enough to include them since this season is supposed to be a nostalgia fest.
Oh yes Masked rider is absolutely a lot different from the Karmen Rider seasons it was based on, just like Power Rangers deviates a ton from Super Sentai (usually). It is by no means a straight adaptation. However, I personally consider Masked Rider to be a "part " of the Kamen Rider franchise and by the same tolken I consider Power Ranger to be a "part" of the Super Sentai franchise. But they're unique shows within the frachise(Mighty Morphin power Rangers is no more the same show as Zyuranger than any other Super Sentai is). The American half of the franchise if you will. But that's just my interpretation and I realize it doesn't hold up when you get into the nitty gritty of marketing/copyrights/continuity ect..
Speaking of which, I'm hoping someday we'll get a Power Ranger x Super Sentai crossover.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No there weren't any "VR Trooper" Gokaiger Keys. VR troopers was an (INCREDIBLY loose) adaptation of the Metal Heros series, the same series Beetleborgs is based off of (though obviously different seasons), and they aren't considered part of the Super Sentai lineage. But like Karmen rider they're a sister series to Super Sentai and are all considered in continuity with each other, and Goakaigar and the original Metal hero series are slated to get a crossover movie not unlike the aforementioned SuperSentai vs. Karmen Rider movie. On the American side of things they're both part of the Saban 90s tokatsu dub wave along with Beetleborgs and Masked Rider, which would be reason enough to include them since this season is supposed to be a nostalgia fest.
Oh yes Masked rider is absolutely a lot different from the Karmen Rider seasons it was based on, just like Power Rangers deviates a ton from Super Sentai (usually). It is by no means a straight adaptation. However, I personally consider Masked Rider to be a "part " of the Kamen Rider franchise and by the same tolken I consider Power Ranger to be a "part" of the Super Sentai franchise. But they're unique shows within the frachise(Mighty Morphin power Rangers is no more the same show as Zyuranger than any other Super Sentai is). The American half of the franchise if you will. But that's just my interpretation and I realize it doesn't hold up when you get into the nitty gritty of marketing/copyrights/continuity ect..
Speaking of which, I'm hoping someday we'll get a Power Ranger x Super Sentai crossover.
I get ya.

Ah. So we could see them with the same bad explanation as before then.

I think the closest we'll get to a PRxSS crossover is Super Megaforce.

Anyway, I hope they adapt the Dino Charge crossover that has MMPR and Dino Thunder.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I get ya.

Ah. So we could see them with the same bad explanation as before then.

I think the closest we'll get to a PRxSS crossover is Super Megaforce.

Anyway, I hope they adapt the Dino Charge crossover that has MMPR and Dino Thunder.
The only thing I could see getting in the way of the Dino crossover being adapted is if they don't want to do it with all the original actors that would be damn difficult (Billy especially, and obviously Trini but they can always use Aisha instead, and there's any number of other problems). Plus I can only imagine their budget will be shot to hell after Super Megaforce Of course there are work arounds and this is Saban we're talking about.
Other than that it's perfect. It's got nothing in it that doesn't have a Power Rangers equivalent, it's going to involve MMPR which guarantees maximum publicity, crossovers are always popular, and, I mean, come on, Dinosaurs. It seems like a no-brainer of a move assuming they can actually pull it off.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The only thing I could see getting in the way of the Dino crossover being adapted is if they don't want to do it with all the original actors that would be damn difficult (Billy especially, and obviously Trini but they can always use Aisha instead, and there's any number of other problems). Plus I can only imagine their budget will be shot to hell after Super Megaforce Of course there are work arounds and this is Saban we're talking about.
Other than that it's perfect. It's got nothing in it that doesn't have a Power Rangers equivalent, it's going to involve MMPR which guarantees maximum publicity, crossovers are always popular, and, I mean, come on, Dinosaurs. It seems like a no-brainer of a move assuming they can actually pull it off.
It's only the 3 Red Rangers, apparently, that are needed. They can get Rocky or Jason, but they need Connor regardless.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Really? But, but...

I really know next to nothing about the movie though.
I know that. I'm saying that they wouldn't need as much for a decent crossover episode. Also, keep in mind the Go-Busters are going to not be fully adapted as is. This could mean that they might make an original Crossover with some members. Also, it's not like Trini could return anyway, if they wanted the original team. And that's even if they bother to adapt the movie.

After Gokaiger became the same guys as the Goseigers in the adaption, any chance for a crossover movie was killed by that alone. And I get what you mean, but I'm saying what's required. And as I noted, Go-Busters isn't going to be more than loosely adapted, they even said "with some elements from Go-Busters", so we might see something akin to Forever Red, an original movie.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I know that. I'm saying that they wouldn't need as much for a decent crossover episode. Also, keep in mind the Go-Busters are going to not be fully adapted as is. This could mean that they might make an original Crossover with some members. Also, it's not like Trini could return anyway, if they wanted the original team. And that's even if they bother to adapt the movie.

After Gokaiger became the same guys as the Goseigers in the adaption, any chance for a crossover movie was killed by that alone. And I get what you mean, but I'm saying what's required. And as I noted, Go-Busters isn't going to be more than loosely adapted, they even said "with some elements from Go-Busters", so we might see something akin to Forever Red, an original movie.
Oh O.K. I thought we were talking specifically about adapting the movie. In terms of just doing a Dino charge with MMPR+Dino thunder crossover of some sort? Like Once a Ranger or something? Yeah they totally could, decently likely they will. Not sure exactly how they'd go about it though.
I'm still not sure what they'll do with Goseiger. I figure they could either make them a different powers for the same team ala Megafore, or Dino Charge could have two separate teams of Rangers running around in the same season, with the focus of course being on the Dino Rangers with the two teams interacting only on occasion because that could get expensive quick(which would make somehow using the crossover footage much easier). I'm very much expecting the former but hoping for the later, not because I want to see the crossovers adapted but just because I want to see two different teams of rangers operating at the same time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh O.K. I thought we were talking specifically about adapting the movie. In terms of just doing a Dino charge with MMPR+Dino thunder crossover of some sort? Like Once a Ranger or something? Yeah they totally could, decently likely they will. Not sure exactly how they'd go about it though.
I'm still not sure what they'll do with Goseiger. I figure they could either make them a different powers for the same team ala Megafore, or Dino Charge could have two separate teams of Rangers running around in the same season, with the focus of course being on the Dino Rangers with the two teams interacting only on occasion because that could get expensive quick(which would make somehow using the crossover footage much easier). I'm very much expecting the former but hoping for the later, not because I want to see the crossovers adapted but just because I want to see two different teams of rangers operating at the same time.
Have you watched Megaforce and Super Megaforce? They go into their Gokaiger forms in Super.

We have a confirmed Super Dino Charge, so that's suggested as what'll happen. We also have more Rangers possibly than the base six as well.

What I mean is that they couldn't possibly adapt the movie itself since Go-Busters aren't supposed to show up at all beyond "armor" or something like that. And yeah, my guess is that they'll just adapt some characters at best. I have no idea who the villains could be, though. I mean, Once A Ranger did a really good job of bringing the four factions together thanks to Thrax. Notably, he has two separate counterparts. Kai, Bandora's son(who only appeared in Zyuranger and died twice. Poor guy), and Time Demon God Chronos(who appeared in the movie of Boukenger).

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Have you watched Megaforce and Super Megaforce? They go into their Gokaiger forms in Super.
That's exactly what I meant when I said "make them different powers for the same team ala Megaforce"...
I actually haven't seen much of Megaforce or Super Megaforce though. I haven't had cable since a little before Megaforce started. I've snuck in episodes here and there though.
We have a confirmed Super Dino Charge, so that's suggested as what'll happen. We also have more Rangers possibly than the base six as well.
Like I said, that is very likely the case. However, Super Samurai mode had nothing to do with other seasons so it's not entirely certain. It's mostly just wishful thinking on my part though.

What I mean is that they couldn't possibly adapt the movie itself since Go-Busters aren't supposed to show up at all beyond "armor" or something like that. And yeah, my guess is that they'll just adapt some characters at best. I have no idea who the villains could be, though. I mean, Once A Ranger did a really good job of bringing the four factions together thanks to Thrax. Notably, he has two separate counterparts. Kai, Bandora's son(who only appeared in Zyuranger and died twice. Poor guy), and Time Demon God Chronos(who appeared in the movie of Boukenger).
Well if they really wanted to use the footage there're still ways around it even they're the same people. Time travel, parallel dimensions, it's all a dream, having the characters split into two people, loaning their powers, the powers themselves gaining sapience, some sort of robots/a psycho ranger scenario except they're good, ect. ect.. I mean power rangers have fought against/with their own powers many times in various episodes. We even got an episode where Tommy fights Tommy, Tommy, and Tommy. But yes, very unlikely. Too much trouble for something they probably wouldn't care to do in the first place.

As for villains, Probably just some random original villains who are played up to be a huge threat. Another possibility is always the super easy cop-out #1; have the Dino charge villain use time travel to bring back Zed and...Dinosaur head fellow who's name escapes me or something. I mean time travel does fit the Dino theme even if it's not part of Dino Charge's main plot. Hell you could then maybe throw in the Quantum Ranger for another Dinosaur related ranger.

P.S. If you want to continue this conversation I think we should probably take it to the PMs. I know this is the off topic thread but we've filled almost a page now of just you and me talking about Power Rangers. :p

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That's exactly what I meant when I said "make them different powers for the same team ala Megaforce"...
I actually haven't seen much of Megaforce or Super Megaforce though. I haven't had cable since a little before Megaforce started. I've snuck in episodes here and there though.
Try to see 'em all.

Like I said, that is very likely the case. However, Super Samurai mode had nothing to do with other seasons so it's not entirely certain. It's mostly just wishful thinking on my part though.
That's because Super Samurai wasn't trying to adapt another Super Sentai. It's the same thing as Super Megaforce, just to a lesser degree.

Well if they really wanted to use the footage there're still ways around it even they're the same people. Time travel, parallel dimensions, it's all a dream, having the characters split into two people, loaning their powers, the powers themselves gaining sapience, some sort of robots/a psycho ranger scenario except they're good, ect. ect.. I mean power rangers have fought against/with their own powers many times in various episodes. We even got an episode where Tommy fights Tommy, Tommy, and Tommy. But yes, very unlikely. Too much trouble for something they probably wouldn't care to do in the first place.
I think the easiest part is making up a villain. As for the heroes, not as much. It's doable, but only if they can get the actors, which costs money, which I doubt they have. I wouldn't mind a smaller crossover, ala Time Force's with Lightspeed Rescue.

As for villains, Probably just some random original villains who are played up to be a huge threat. Another possibility is always the super easy cop-out #1; have the Dino charge villain use time travel to bring back Zedd and...Dinosaur head fellow who's name escapes me or something. I mean time travel does fit the Dino theme even if it's not part of Dino Charge's main plot. Hell you could then maybe throw in the Quantum Ranger for another Dinosaur related ranger.
You mean Mesogog? To be fair, he was killed, Zedd was not. Zedd's last appearance was a video game adaption as a spin-off of sorts. It also introduced the future Omega Ranger. No, no the regular one, but another one. Yeahhhhhhhh. Super Legends and all.

P.S. If you want to continue this conversation I think we should probably take it to the PMs. I know this is the off topic thread but we've filled almost a page now of just you and me talking about Power Rangers. :p
Twist time! I did ask about that and they weren't bothered. >_< I even reported my own post.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Try to see 'em all.
I'll get around to it. :p I'm just not sure how. I really want to see Super Megaforce(which of course means I'll have to watch Megaforce first).

That's because Super Samurai wasn't trying to adapt another Super Sentai. It's the same thing as Super Megaforce, just to a lesser degree.
Indeed, you're probably right. Still not entirely certain, but it's the reasonable assumption.

I think the easiest part is making up a villain. As for the heroes, not as much. It's doable, but only if they can get the actors, which costs money, which I doubt they have. I wouldn't mind a smaller crossover, ala Time Force's with Lightspeed Rescue.
And scheduling and all sorts of other problems. It's a real limiting factor.

You mean Mesogog? To be fair, he was killed, Zedd was not. Zedd's last appearance was a video game adaption as a spin-off of sorts. It also introduced the future Omega Ranger. No, no the regular one, but another one. Yeahhhhhhhh. Super Legends and all.
Mesogog, that's the one. I know Zed isn't dead, but I thought he was still all not evil and stuff from the end of power rangers in Space? I haven't played any of the game though(well I have, but not the ones with original plots). Are those at all canon? Either way you could have Zed show up.
Or they could always just pull a forever Red and have the villains be people in VR trooper suits(since we've already done Beatle Borgs) or something. :p

Twist time! I did ask about that and they weren't bothered. >_< I even reported my own post.
Well if you say so...

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Any thoughts on April fools day?

Not that I expect any special...
April fools day doesn't seem like something Sakurai would pass up. Though I do wonder if he will go for something silly and obviously a joke, or go for the throat and actually pull of a big prank that'd fool and disappoint lot of people.
...Or he just won't at all because he has a thing for ignoring holidays.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
April fools day doesn't seem like something Sakurai would pass up. Though I do wonder if he will go for something silly and obviously a joke, or go for the throat and actually pull of a big prank that'd fool and disappoint lot of people.
do they do April fools in Japan?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'll get around to it. :p I'm just not sure how. I really want to see Super Megaforce(which of course means I'll have to watch Megaforce first).
Watch it all. Worth it. IMO.

Indeed, you're probably right. Still not entirely certain, but it's the reasonable assumption.
No. It's correct. Super Samurai just continued to adapt Shinkenger.

And scheduling and all sorts of other problems. It's a real limiting factor.
Indeed.

Mesogog, that's the one. I know Zedd isn't dead, but I thought he was still all not evil and stuff from the end of power rangers in Space? I haven't played any of the game though(well I have, but not the ones with original plots). Are those at all canon? Either way you could have Zedd show up.
Or they could always just pull a forever Red and have the villains be people in VR trooper suits(since we've already done Beetle Borgs) or something. :p
Super Legends is not canon. At least, we don't know if it is or not, it's dubious. Unlike the first movie, which is definitely not canon, or an alternate continuity for sure. I don't think any game was canon. Super Legends might be. And some of them are purely adaptions of the canon, but...

And I don't care what they adapt. Just do it. :grin: Also, Zedd has two d's. >_<

Well if you say so...
Like I said, I reported, got no answer. If I am told that, yeah, I'll stop.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Well, atleast you should expect thousands of fake reveals from trolls and that kind of stuff...

So it might be a pretty busy and funny day, I guess.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
No. It's correct. Super Samurai just continued to adapt Shinkenger.
No I was talking about Dinocharge (in terms of the Super form being the Gosaiger suits) not Super Samurai. That is clearly true. Apparently I need to articulate better...>_>

Super Legends is not canon. At least, we don't know if it is or not, it's dubious. Unlike the first movie, which is definitely not canon, or an alternate continuity for sure. I don't think any game was canon. Super Legends might be. And some of them are purely adaptions of the canon, but...

And I don't care what they adapt. Just do it. :grin: Also, Zedd has two d's. >_<
Did you really bother to change all the Zeds into Zedds in the quote? : )

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
No I was talking about Dino Charge (in terms of the Super form being the Gosaiger suits) not Super Samurai. That is clearly true. Apparently I need to articulate better...>_>
Their super forms or the Go-Busters. Maybe I said something earlier about that? I dunno.

Did you really bother to change all the Zeds into Zedds in the quote? :)
Outside of this one, yes. I only fix the errors so I can far more easily reply. I'm a bit of an errhead, if you will. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom