• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
She's a troll, too? That's my kinda girl. Might have to play some KI now...
Especially in the first half.
It's not a bad game. The gameplay's great. The characters have a lot of personality. And there's quite a bit of depth in it.

Is it wrong that I'm a huge Sonic fan and find this funny at the same time?
No. I find it hysterical as well.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
It's only in Uprising. The third Kid Icarus game.

I was surprised at how young they made Palutena in Uprising. I always assumed she was like a 30-year old adult based on her appearances in the first two games and Brawl, but she now seems like an 18-20 year old.

----

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's only in Uprising. The third Kid Icarus game.

I was surprised at how young they made Palutena in Uprising. I always assumed she was like a 30-year old adult based on her appearances in the first two games and Brawl, but she now seems like an 18-20 year old.

----
Didn't seem that way to me. She looked around 30 to me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
She picks on Pit for fun, and teases him sometimes. Honestly almost every character in the game likes to get him flustered (You should see Phosphora making him blush). I feel sad for the angel, but he's a trooper for going through all that and still taking on Gods.

T

Trick or Treat

I must get my hands on this game. May have found a new girl crush. Palutena and just the game in general sound pretty awesome, and I'd likely enjoy it if it's anything like what you all say it is.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Everyone's kind of a troll in KI:U and Pit's the butt of a good number of their jokes. The banter's really funny though and it has probably some of the best dialogue of any game in the past decade.
FE Awakening has good dialogue too. 3DS games in general seem to have higher production values than Wii U.

I mean, we got freaking Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, and don't forget the fourth wall... oh wait, the game takes a crack at it so much that there is no fourth wall! The game is just that good.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I bought Kid Icarus: Uprising just because I found on a store and reminded that it was by Sakurai just like SSB. I was like "why not?" and went ahead and bought it.

One of the best games I've ever played.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Still one hour and a half till the direct. Guess I might be watching some anime to pass the time...

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Oh, you. Actually, if we were choosing a dead character to be in Smash, I'd choose Justin Bieber's reputation Wesker.
During the Direct, there will be a surprise trailer for The Evil Within, which will segue into Wesker for Smash.

Still one hour and a half till the direct. Guess I might be watching some anime to pass the time...
Or, you could be productive and twiddle your thumbs.

Gotta get that cardio.

T

Trick or Treat

Nagi no Asukara anyone?

Anyway, unfortunately I have to head to work now. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the Direct news, though. Now I fully want Palutena lol.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
During the Direct, there will be a surprise trailer for The Evil Within, which will segue into Wesker for Smash.
Speaking of which...damn, I want a new Resident Evil that doesn't suck. And has Wesker. Coincidentally, every RE game that I've played that I deemed good had Wesker.

Except for Revelations, but it was amazing in it's own right.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Might never gonna do 12-hour waiting like this ever again...

Soon 11 PM here...

I'm gonna drop dead...

And here's even bigger hoping I can keep on using the portable wifi hotspot from my mom's phone because our internet's cut meantime...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Might never gonna do 12-hour waiting like this ever again...

Soon 11 PM here...

I'm gonna drop dead...

And here's even bigger hoping I can keep on using the portable wifi hotspot from my mom's phone because our internet's cut meantime...
With me, I'll be able to watch it and eat dinner as well.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Yep.
Trust me. It's not a bad anime. Don't you trust me? Frost?
Well I'll be, I just looked it up and you're right. I saw the Fatal Fury movies way back when but I didn't know they made an art of Fighting one.

The Fatal Fury movies actually weren't bad but I'm suspicious about an art of fighting movie. The whole series is pretty astoundingly dull.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I'll be, I just looked it up and you're right. I saw the Fatal Fury movies way back when but I didn't know they made an art of Fighting one.

The Fatal Fury movies actually weren't bad but I'm suspicious about an art of fighting movie. The whole series is pretty astoundingly dull.
Let me put it this way.
...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've never played an RE game lolololololol
Well, it's my favorite game series after Smash Bros.

If I were to recommend one, it would be Resident Evil (Gamcube version), Resident Evil 4, the excellent game that unfortunately spawned a series of subpar games, or Resident Evil Revelations, the 3DS game so good they had to remake it for consoles (the definitive versions)

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Ah, finished Attack on Titan. Probably going to watch that and FMA:B with my younger stepbrother later. Thinking of watching Mirai Nikki and something else next. Just wonder which.

Well, he's playing Kirby's Dream Collection right now. And I just started a chapter in my fanfic hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom