• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, while I'm waiting I'm currently reading one of my fave manga, as I didn't realized it got a new chapter. Anime, for some reason, is a lot harder for me to get into. I think I prefer reading manga.

D

Deleted member

Some musics for rising the hype :

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah, while I'm waiting I'm currently reading one of my fave manga, as I didn't realized it got a new chapter. Anime, for some reason, is a lot harder for me to get into. I think I prefer reading manga.
Yet when there's a manga you like that doesn't have an anime you want it as an anime...

+Anima, for example.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I like both manga and anime.

There are a lot of manga that get anime adaptations, so I tend to read the manga, then watch the anime. With Attack on Titan, though, I'm watching the anime first.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
That's the problem though, most of the manga I'm reading or have read don't have anime adaptations, and probably never will. But I wouldn't mind seeing the anime adaptation for said manga if I really like it. I'm just picky when it comes to manga/anime haha.

But I do appreciate all the work that goes into making an anime. Huge, crazy industry yo!

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know, I did some spoiling for myself, and that Tropical Freeze music is too amazing. >_< I won't spoil the bosses though.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
"May I have your attention please. Now boarding on Track 13 is the 5:00 PM train to Nintendo Direct. Making the following station stops: Hyrule Castle Town, Donkey Kong Island, Yoshi's New Island, Ylisse, Colony 6, Nonrende, Toad Town, Okamota, Skyworld, Smashboards, and Nintendo Direct. Please make sure all members in your party are with you and take all your hype with you before boarding the train. Thank you and happy Smashing."

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The more I see news regarding Sakurai's hand, the more I feel that Sakurai should just have someone else take care of the franchise after the release of Smash Wii U and 3DS. His hand is doing even worse than before this year and I don't thing he can last longer in the directing business. Like Pokemon and Mario, Smash is a cash cow and they will milk it within each console/handheld generation instead of letting it die that easily.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Still...i'd rather want to see K. Rool since I like pirates.....yaaargh... That's why I temporaly chose Hector as my profile pic. Ye seadogs.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My clock also says ~4:30.

Someone's either in a different ET or has had his clock wrong this entire time~
Huh.

Anyways, what I'm probably gonna do is after a couple minutes (when it's 4:55) I'm gonna log out (to focus on the Direct). I'll be back when it's done and post my thoughts.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Not a fan of the game. Although Emerald Coast is my favorite stage in the Sonic series.
Too bad, if it was just, Sonic and Tails's campaigns, it would probably be one of my favorite Sonic games.
There is nothing more fun than repeatedly spindashing across a beach and using the momentum to sequence break the hell out of the stage, all while netting 400 rings to use on your Chao children.

Station Square is super nostalgic now.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Too bad, if it was just, Sonic and Tails's campaigns, it would probably be one of my favorite Sonic games.
There is nothing more fun than repeatedly spindashing across a beach and using the momentum to sequence break the hell out of the stage, all while netting 400 rings to use on your Chao children.

Station Square is super nostalgic now.
What I would have preferred is the cast being limited to Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Amy. All in Sonic styled stages and with a faster Amy. Take out the Adventure feilds as well.

But, even then it's not very good level design for a Sonic game. Sonic Lost World 3DS perfected what levels in a 3D Sonic game always should have been. (With the basic levels at least. The ones that don't have you pushing balls of **** or using gyro controls.)

Sonic Lost World on Wii U had the right idea, but the levels were literally too linear and cluster ****ed with too many gimmicks. Along with the constantly revived issue of having to watch Sonic go fast rather than make him go fast. (You know what I'm talking about! Those stupid springs that get you caught in half minute cut scenes of "OOOOH! LOOK AT SONIC BOUNCE EVERYWHERE!")

I also love how SEGA wishes to kill off Big The Cat and yet THIS GUY stars in their latest game:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom