• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I went to SmashWiki, and apparently, there's 11 days left. I thought there were still 12 days left.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So in order to make my fanfiction more accurate, I'm going to watch the first two Madoka movies.

Time to get a bucket for my tears.

D

Deleted member

So in order to make my fanfiction more accurate, I'm going to watch the first two Madoka movies.

Time to get a bucket for my tears.
It's no different from watching the anime; just with some stuff cut out, better animation and different music/voice acting. I might watch them just for the music at some point though

D

Deleted member

Gonna need some context for this.
Episode 8
Sayaka is deteriorating, and Homura threatens to kill her if she continues to indirectly cause harm to Madoka. Kyouko shows up and saves Sayaka though. And then we get this:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
What context? I just assume Homura is trigger happy and be on my way. Ain't nobody got time for context.
Well. I'd like to know how it fits in with what exactly I said. Therefore, I need context. Its been a while since I've seen Madoka.

Episode 8
Sayaka is deteriorating, and Homura threatens to kill her if she continues to indirectly cause harm to Madoka. Kyouko shows up and saves Sayaka though. And then we get this:
Wait. I feel like I'm missing something though. Why reference that when I said "That's how it should be" Is that what Sayaka said?

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Woah, the movies really do have good music!
Episode 8
Sayaka really ticked me off that episode, being so stubborn and all.

D

Deleted member

What context? I just assume Homura is trigger happy and be on my way. Ain't nobody got time for context.

Well. I'd like to know how it fits in with what exactly I said. Therefore, I need context. Its been a while since I've seen Madoka.
It doesn't fit if you have context. The line itself is the important thing.

Woah, the movies really do have good music!

Sayaka really ticked me off that episode, being so stubborn and all.

Sayaka used to always tick me off. Maybe it was because of her dub voice, I dunno. I don't hate her anymore though.

FOR REELZ!
YOU REALLY ARE AN ALLY OF JUSTICE, MAMI. NOT LIKE THAT PSYCHO, WHAT'S HER DEAL ANYWAY? SHE REALLY PISSES ME OFF.
THAT WAS A BONA-FIDE BATTLE TO THE DEATH FOR REELZ.
GARBAGE DAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom