• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
On my story hiatus for a good 3 months so that I can focus on my usual colleges studies as the new semester begins. Ready to go back and have some fun doing mandatory art assignments.

Also, LOL at Homura being submitted in the Controversial Characters blog for the second time (though it focused on her portrayal in the Rebellion movie). I can tell that a certain someone may not like this on bit. :troll:

D

Deleted member

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-fe...monstration-of-why-premise-criticism-is-silly

For some reason, the comments section on Crunchyroll's articles are disabled. Dunno why.

Anyway, reading the premise blurbs on that article for some anime had me chuckling. Here's my favorite;

You might find one of the others funnier.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
A bunch of cute girls have a hard time as mahou shoujou while a red-eyed rabbit tries to seduce one of them into accepting magical powers.

I think they described the plot to meduka meguka. and yes, I know the what the point of the article is

That Evangelion one is pretty hilarious though with it being 1 of 4 shows I've actually seen.

D

Deleted member

Also, LOL at Homura being submitted in the Controversial Characters blog for the second time (though it focused on her portrayal in the Rebellion movie). I can tell that a certain someone may not like this on bit. :troll:
*isn't phased* Rebellion is a massive base breaker apparently. I'm not surprised in the slightest. And why would I get pissed at someone for hating a character? Opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Starting a story is always the hardest part. Maybe I should go to @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht 's Writers Lounge to learn about starting a story.
Shamless plugging intensifies

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lucas disconfirmed. I still have Shulk, Greninja, Ness, Wario, and G Dub though.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Starting a story is always the hardest part. Maybe I should go to @ Sehnsucht Sehnsucht 's Writers Lounge to learn about starting a story.
Shamless plugging intensifies.
As it happens, I'm right now drafting a review for the Book Reviews & Recs thread. Should be up within the hour.

And indeed, come one come all to the Lounge, where all your writing dreams will come true.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That Lucas one is fake, but this leaked roster iz definitaly legt guiz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom