• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
All this That's So Shulk talk reminds me of a recent confirmation that has been overlooked:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wasn't on the Shulk train until I saw the trailer and heard that glorious accent. I'll probably get Xenoblade 3DS whenever.

I'm starting to hope that I'll main him.

Soul.

Why are people still saying that the Ice Climbers should be Wii U exclusive.
Does the 3DS not get any "good stuff" at all.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Why are people still saying that the Ice Climbers should be Wii U exclusive.
Does the 3DS not get any "good stuff" at all.
It won't happen in any case. Sakurai has said that both versions will helm the same character roster. They'll just have to have faith in Sakurai finishing Ice Climbers for DLC (if they're not in the final build.)

Ok...

Any other suggestions?
Don't judge me. I've done my research.

Soul.

It won't happen in any case. Sakurai has said that both versions will helm the same character roster. They'll just have to have faith in Sakurai finishing Ice Climbers for DLC (if they're not in the final build.)
Yeah, both games are going to have the same roster. If they're going to be on the other version, they should be on the 3DS version as well.
Or just no Ice Climbers until they try to make them work on the 3DS, lol.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm not really interested in competitive stuff, but I guess I'll be around for online matches.

I might eventually fade away into the forgotten realm of obscurity...
Congrats, new member! I don't think I've I seen you around here before. Do you mod the 64 boards?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I finally done what I was ashamed to not have done before: I just beat the pit of 100 trials in TTYD and got a 100% file

Which means...

THAT I CAN START SPM!!!

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

So, I don't know what to expect, but people have been teasing me by talking about the story every time I talk about spm.

Finally I'll know soon why.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I just heard a trap remix to "You've got a friend in me". Why, is the only word that comes to mind.
Just why. :facepalm:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So, I finally done what I was ashamed to not have done before: I just beat the pit of 100 trials in TTYD and got a 100% file

Which means...

THAT I CAN START SPM!!!

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

So, I don't know what to expect, but people have been teasing me by talking about the story every time I talk about spm.

Finally I'll know soon why.
I've got the beginning of TTYD sitting on my Dolphin emulator. My guilt from emulating it has stopped me from progressing any further. But I don't have a GC atm, and TTYD costs £40 on Amazon. :/

You'll enjoy SPM in any case. Don't be startled by the radical shift in gameplay.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys, guess what I found?

Yeah I don't really know either. I'll say it though, I just about lost it at "How's it goin", this stuff is GENIUS.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I've got the beginning of TTYD sitting on my Dolphin emulator. My guilt from emulating it has stopped me from progressing any further. But I don't have a GC atm, and TTYD costs £40 on Amazon. :/

You'll enjoy SPM in any case. Don't be startled by the radical shift in gameplay.
From someone who played for several months TTYD on dolphin and even made a whole playtrough to make more than 150 saves for glitch hunting.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN.

My pc is quite decent and it runs rogueport at around 40-45 fps which mans the music is slowed down and lags a lot.

I had to run it on the sewers for global test and that's why I became to adore the music since it was always running at 60 fps.

But cortez fight is the worst 15 fps.

Like, for first playtrough, it's not even worth to try, there's even emulations glitch at some points.

But for 40$ / 40 (symbol I don't know how to type of the euro), Go for it.

I bought it for 40$ and I could say that it worth a lot more than that with what you get so if you consider this expensive, it still worth a lot more than that.

And again, people keep teasing like, STOP IT!

I'M GOING TO KNOW WHY SOON.

Now, please, I don't want to overflow my hype level :(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Trap remix?

Like how, her VA? Or a real-life depiction of her?
Hip-hop remix, it was in my suggested vids after listening to the Kill la Kill OST for the umpteenth time. That led me to the weird side of youtube. Again, and its not fun. Really have to change this avatar btw.

Last edited:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
I'm a newcomer here so I'll be around for online play for 3ds and Wii U version.

Still praying for online being decent. The game will last long if it plays well.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Well... i just learned that Elsa from Frozen will be in the show Once Upon a Time.
Literally Elsa or the Snow Queen from Hans Christian Andersen's The Snow Queen that Frozen and Elsa are veeeerrry loosely based on?

Edit: I see... we'll that's a tad weird but whatever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom