• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
did Iwata have a stroke? I'm watching the Japanese direct from last week, and his eyes look like he had a stroke

I remember his doctor advised him not to go to E3

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
WARNING LEAKED GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE OF FALCO AND WOLF!

Falco 2 OP Samurai plzz nerf!

mimgrim

Smash Hero
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-fe...monstration-of-why-premise-criticism-is-silly

For some reason, the comments section on Crunchyroll's articles are disabled. Dunno why.

Anyway, reading the premise blurbs on that article for some anime had me chuckling. Here's my favorite;

You might find one of the others funnier.
Spice & Wolf
A fully naked woman appears in a young trader’s cart and the wander around flirting with lots of sexual tension.
LOL!

Good premise to get my attention. xD

Just makes me continue to wish for better internet.

D

Deleted member

Don't you judge Lucas for what he does behind closed doors. Sometimes he might like to be called Lucy for all you know.
There is a transgendered person in my school who changed her name from Lucas to Lucy. Kind of funny we got on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom