• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well, today's the last day of my Dedication to Paper Mario month since tomorrow's the last day of August. It was pretty much a fun time with showing my full support of Paper Mario in Smash, and showing spirit to never give up. Heck I even beat the final boss in Thousand Year Door during the month.
knows what's actually not good about it?

I badly need support now.

Like, I got into an uncontrollable situation when people would bash jr or dr to praise Paper Mario and I really can't stand that, but the truth is, it makes the support thread look bad because there's bashing for not good reasons (assumption actually).

So, can you postpone the end to JP release?

That's not really a good time to end it now.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
The only reveal videos I got to see the first day were Greninja's and Palutena's, both got me pretty hyped haha.

Then the other ones I saw after and I loved them all. Got super hyped with the FE one of course. :denzel:

KingIceSonic

Smash Journeyman
:4villager:The **** is you?
:4wiifit:OH $*** gurl why you so pale?!?!?
:4megaman:YASSSSSS
:rosalina:WERE DAISY AT THOUGH F**** DIS $****
:4littlemac:Screw Gematsu idc bout you....unless you have a G-String alt :chuckle:
:4greninja:MEWTWO!!! MEWTWO!!! MEW......the **** is that?
:4mii:Gunner Look Lik Call Of Duty
:4palutena:The F****? You not E3 material, where is Rifley
:4pacman:Why you wasn't at E3 though lik???
:4lucina:FLAT CHESTED ASk **** I wanted Chrom :cry:
:4robinm:Fire Emblem 4 reps, DK 2. DKCR3d sold more than awakening tho :glare:
DHULK-Why the **** isn't your face on a sticker in the forums yet

D

Deleted member

Said no one ever.
I may have said "Meh" because I have no connection to Mega Man, but the "said no one ever" is pretty much correct.

What am I supposed to get out of this?
Miyamoto does not make Pokemon, and does not own Pokemon. Miyamoto is also not the game director of Smash, nor the guy who decided on Greninja. Yelling "Miyamoto" makes no sense. It's sarcastic applause that basically says "Good try, but you're completely wrong."

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Looks like I have to go to bed now. Looks like I'll reach 3000 posts... Another time...

And...I've made that joke twice in one hour.

D

Deleted member

Looks like I have to go to bed now. Looks like I'll reach 3000 posts... Another time...

And...I've made that joke twice in one hour.
In terms of Smash (and my hard Awakening playthrough) the only positive contribution of Chrom's is that line;

D

Deleted member

He's adorkable, that lord.

He's becoming useless in my lunatic playthrough, I need to level him up damnit.
He's always been useless in my hard playthrough. I'll try and weaken the enemy with Robin so that I can kill them with a weaker unit, then suddenly; "HAVE ANOTHER!" *kills enemy* CHROM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Dang it I just realized.

If Eggman gets confirmed, he will be a Bowser Jr Clone. :urg:

My mind has just been blown.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just got back from finally seeing my favourite band live... They didn't play my favourite song though.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
He's always been useless in my hard playthrough. I'll try and weaken the enemy with Robin so that I can kill them with a weaker unit, then suddenly; "HAVE ANOTHER!" *kills enemy* CHROM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
He was pretty damn useful in my Hard playthrough.

But in my Lunatic playthrough, I'm doing it without pairups, at first I used chrom to weaken enemies and finished them off with other chars, but I kind of forgot to do the same for chrom once the others were stronger sooo yeah.

D

Deleted member

Dang it I just realized.

If Eggman gets confirmed, he will be a Bowser Jr Clone. :urg:

My mind has just been blown.
I think Eggman would work better as a boss honestly, mostly because of size. I also think Tails would be a better choice for a second Sonic rep, but that's just my opinion of course.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
Well, if we're doing general trailer reactions...

:4villager: Pretty surprised, since there'd been so much talk about "no characters that don't fight." Thought his playstyle looked really interesting.
:4megaman: Stunned silence. Followed by unhealthy amounts of hype.
:4wiifit: lolwut
:rosalina: KIRBY IN MARIO KART oh wait no it's Rosalina. Was indifferent towards the character, though I loved Mario Galaxy. But her puppeteer playstyle really interested me and made me instantly like her.
:4littlemac: OH **** YES
:4greninja: IS IT MEWTWO? IT'S MEWTWO! NO. WAIT. WATER SHUriken it's that new Pokemon what's his face Greninja. :( </3 I guess that means no Mewtw- oh wait he's Frog Strider that's cool.
:4mii: UGH. UGH. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. i guess they're kind of neat and ill probably make some miis but ugh
:4palutena: Holy ****, Link looks awesome.
:4pacman: UGH oh wait, actually he looks kind of cool. He grew on me fairly quickly.
:4robinm::4robinf: Holy ****, Captain Falcon looks awesome. HOLY **** GEMATSU WAS WRONG. Robin looks fun.
Shulk: Only trailer I didn't see live. I was pretty surprised when I checked the PotD that morning. lol I don't know anything about Shulk, but his trailer made me pretty excited to play him.

D

Deleted member

That sounds like a good idea, to be honest.
Gameplay isn't that important, right.
Pay $40-$60 (depending on version) for something you could find a picture of online for free. Good idea!

D

Deleted member

Better than staring at the character roster and do nothing.
Or just go to the Training mode and try out the Ω stages.
When I first get the game, I'm going to leave that mode off. When I want to play serious matches though, Ω mode Gaur Plain. Always.

D

Deleted member

I think Eggman would work better as a boss honestly, mostly because of size. I also think Tails would be a better choice for a second Sonic rep, but that's just my opinion of course.
I just realized in my last post I said I would prefer Eggman over Tails because of size problems for Eggman. I guess I don't want Ridley either anymore :p. But in all seriousness, I would prefer Eggman as a boss, and Tails playable. End of story. You can ignore me now.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So, here's a question.

If you were to replace all the newcomers in Smash 4 with one first, second or third party, who would it be?

Mine would be Mudkip or Armor King.

D

Deleted member

Shulk only, Ω Gaur Plain, No Items. Someone make art of it now please.
Shulk isn't going to be the only character I play though; :4greninja::ness2::gw::wario::rob:

Regardless, art of that is a necessity.

So, here's a question.

If you were to replace all the newcomers in Smash 4 with one first, second or third party, who would it be?
Take a guess.

No seriously, take one guess.

I'd take the current roster over her though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Glaze_

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItsGlaze
3DS FC
2595-1893-0903
I wasn't trying to be funny, more light hearted but OK what ever

Anyway, do you guys think we'll get 1 more character before release?
If Ridley is indeed in, then there would have to be for hype sake

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So. I've just learned that right in front of my doorstep, under the porch, there is a giant bees nest full of ground bees.

Something to end the summer with. ._.;

D

Deleted member

Shulk isn't going to be the only character I play though; :4greninja::ness2::gw::wario::rob:
The joke still stands dang it! Also, if the starting roster thing is true, I plan on doing a free for match with items on regular Gaur Plain(assuming Gaur Plain is even a starting stage) while playing as Shulk.
I'm not even back to school yet...
When do you start. I've already gone through two painful weeks. And they're only painful because of History. Seriously, does anyone like taking history?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So, here's a question.

Mine would be Mudkip or Armor King.
Bomberman! Bomberman! Bomberman! Did I mention Bomberman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom