• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

こんばんは、私はナンバーワンゲームの不器用な人の迅速な研究を行って、私はナックルズエキドナ発見
Oh you, having to fake Google Translate stuff. I have this thing of beauty:

And it's genuine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I literally disagree with everything except Villager lol, I was hype for all of the newcomers ESPECIALLY Wii Fit Trainer she was my day 1 lol
My least hyped newcomer had to be shulk because half the hype for me is the surprise of seeing the character and I didn't get to see the stream live + the leak it felt like he was already in.
It's just simply my opinion.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
It's just simply my opinion.
Dude, I know, I wasn't bashing your opinion or anything damn.

Why is it that whenever I quote your post you give me like a meanish vibe, I guess I'll stop joking around with you lmao cause I think you take me too seriously

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Dude, I know, I wasn't bashing your opinion or anything damn.

Why is it that whenever I quote your post you give me like a meanish vibe, I guess I'll stop joking with you lmao
It's not that I'm trying to be mean. I just have a difference in what is considered comedy.

D

Deleted member

So, anyone think Shulk having the Monado out of use except when attacking is an intentional reference or unintentional?

(In Xenoblade, when you attack an enemy, your sight is focused on that enemy, and you cannot turn away. When not in battle though, you can walk in any direction.)

I wonder what will speculators do when the game is out. Are they going to play online or something.
"It's not all about the competitive scene. Urgh."
I just noticed that veterans like Pikachu don't have an Image Gallery thread. Lol.
They're just going to stare at the character select, while the rest of us play the game.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Villager: Oh awesome! Its the kid from Animal Crossing!! *checks later on the internet* OH COOL THE INTERNET MADE HIM A PSYCHOPATH :D
Mega Man: It's about time! If Capcom wasn't going to do it, I'm glad Nintendo did! Welcome back Blue Bomber. You're in safe hands now.
Wii Fit Trainer: Oh thats just a troll video, looks funny though *after seeing it another 12 times around without clicking it* Huh, I guess I'll check it out. *after finishing the video; wipes hype tears off face*. Day. One. Buy. and Main.
Rosalina & Luma: *wakes up to see gamexplain post "Rosalina trailer"*....wait what? *clicks on it and sees its true*....holy crap, Rosie you newbie, congrats on making it!
Little Mac: *at school watching the direct; hears music and sees shadow jumping around boxer style* Little Mac. Nice!
Greninja: Holy crap, its Mewtwo! He's getting a reveal trailer?! *silhouette appears* OH CRAP I-...wait...those hand motions...w-water?! But....*GRENINJA MAKES A SPLASH* HOLY ****!! A GEN VI POKEMON ALREADY?! AND MY FAVORITE ONE!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!
Miis: That was hilarious. Time to go see the butthurt on the internet
Palutena: Very interesting!...what the hell, Dark Pit what are you doing. Dark Pit? Stahp.
Pac-Man: REJOICE! 4 OF THE BIGGEST VIDEO GAME NAMES IN ONE GAME!!! EAT YOUR HEART OUT HATERS!!!
Robin/Lucina: Chrom?! What are you doing on the ground...Lucina? Playable? Thats interesting...ROBIN!? BUT WHAT ABOUT CHROM?!....Oh great Lucina is a clone...alt costume maybe?..........oh-....oh my God, Chrom was just disconfirmed....Gematsu isn't real!!!
Shulk: I have no idea who this is, but "I am really feeling it!" now time for bed *kos*

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
-Villager: cool i guess.
-Mega Man: MEGA MAN LIVES!!!!!
-Wii Fit Trainer: . . . I want to draw you like one of my fictional girls.
-Rosalina: SPACE WITCH!
-Little Mac:Guess i got a new main now.
-Greninja: The fighter that caused one of my friends to have a nerdgasism.
-Miis: YES! now i can't play as myself just to piss my friends off.
-Palutena: . . . I also want to draw you like one of my fictional girls too.
-Pac-Man: YES! my childhood is now compete. I can now lose my virginity
-Robin/Lucina: LAND WIZARD AND HIS BEST BUDDY... CLONE GIRL!
-Shulk: SPACE WIZARD!

All around i'm super happy with how this game is turning out.

Oh... and..

In Sakurai we believe, In Sakurai we trust <3

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Trailer opinions? Yay.

:4villager:Called it.
:4megaman:Called it. Didn't care much.
:4wiifit:Immense laughter with the yoga segment, then total wtf when the trainer showed up.
:rosalina:Kirby Air Ride 2! Kirby in Mario Kart! Mario Kart in Kirby...? Mario Air Ride? ...Kirby Kart? Oh, Rosalina? Meh.
:4littlemac:You what mate.
:4greninja:Charizard? RIP Pokemon Trainer. That frog? eh.
:4palutena:Hnnnnn. Called it.
:4pacman:*Insert standard Mega Man reaction with Pac-Man instead*
:4mii:Sakurai.
:4lucina:Wait what.
:4robinm::4robinf:Instant YES because it wasn't Chrom.
Shalk: Well he just kind of showed up.

D

Deleted member

Well, might as well give my trailer reactions.
Villager:Same as game reveal trailer, so I was naturally excited
Mega Man: Excitement intensifies!(squealing involved)
Wii Fit Trainer: So much confusion, followed by excitement
Rosalina: Didn't watch live, but I enjoyed the trailer and expected her due to Mario 3D World shenanigans
Little Mac: Excitement intensifies 2.0
Greninja: The exciting day I got "Who's that Pokemon?" wrong
Mii: Execution surprisingly delighted me
Palutena: I expected her, trailer was alright
Pac-Man: "This is a weird way to announce it" while being ecstatic that we have the four gaming greats in one game together regardless.
Robin/Lucina: Holy crap, Chrom is out, huge surprises are still to be had!
Shulk: I expected him due to the leak, but I thought the trailer was awesome regardless. I lost it at "Now it's Shulk Time!" and it's definitely one of my favorite trailers of the bunch.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh you, having to fake Google Translate stuff. I have this thing of beauty:

And it's genuine.
"Pic of the Day: Homura Akemi, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, will be joining the roster as a playable character. For her final Smash, she performs a tag team attack with Madoka.

Madoka: I guess I'll get my chance... Another time..."
Oh, and we'll have headless Mami as an Assist Trophy in the game as well! :troll:

EDIT: Woah, had that spoiler uncovered for the longest time, I was so scared that I might have spoiled someone.

Last edited:

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
All around i'm super happy with how this game is turning out.

Oh... and..

In Sakurai we believe, In Sakurai we trust <3
Food for thought, I know its slim, but what if, just what if Sakurai were to announce within the next 2 weeks that Dark Pit and Doctor Mario were alts for their respected characters. Thoughts? Like how would it affect your view on the leak

Last edited:

Nielicus

Smash Lord
"Pic of the Day: Homura Akemi, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, will be joining the roster as a playable character. For her final Smash, she performs a tag team attack with Madoka.

2Soon4Me

D

Deleted member

For her Final Smash, she sends her opponents into a booby rapped stadium!

We've also included her kimono as an alternate costume!

note, this outfit does not appear in the anime at all.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Food for thought, I know its slim, but what if, just what if Sakurai were to announce within the next 2 weeks that Dark Pit and Doctor Mario were alts for their respected characters. Thoughts? Like how would it affect your view on the leak
As long as i can play as Dr Mario in some form then its a win.

I mean i'm in a fist fight and i still call my self a doctor. that's comedy gold right there!

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Man, I feel like the penguins are starting to become as overused as the minions, but the movie looks promising.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
:4villager:: WOO HOO!
:4megaman:: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
:4wiifit:: Just......... no
:rosalina:: PARTY TIME, LADIES!!!!
:4littlemac:: blah...
:4greninja:: MIYAMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTED MEWTWO BACK, DAMMIT!!!!
:4mii:: COOL!!!!
:4palutena:: OH YEAH BABY!!!!!
:4pacman:: Eh, it's all right....
:4lucina:: YES MAN!!!!! TIME TO BRING OUT THE PEPSI, CUZ ITS PARTY TIME!!!!
:4robinm::4robinf:: GEMATSU'S DEAD, OH YEAH!!!!!!
Shulk: DIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
A few hours ago, I played Brawl against my roommate's boyfriend and did pretty well I think. He's a competitive Melee player, but I beat him in most of our fights. While Melee and Brawl aren't excatly the same, I felt pretty proud of myself. lol

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, today's the last day of my Dedication to Paper Mario month since tomorrow's the last day of August. It was pretty much a fun time with showing my full support of Paper Mario in Smash, and showing spirit to never give up. Heck I even beat the final boss in Thousand Year Door during the month.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Trailer opinions

:4villager:: Animal Crossing, isn't this a Smash trailer.... HOLY **** IT IS!. Villager!? OMG I thought Sakurai said that wouldn't happen!?
:4megaman:: Nerdgasms and squeals like a nerd nerdgasming
:4wiifit:: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Will play as to annoy haters
:rosalina:: Eww Rosalina. Oh wait she's awesome!
:4littlemac:: I don't even play Punch-Out!! and I'm hyped.
:4greninja:: Repeat of Mega Man
:4mii:: Schweeet! Look at how quickly people change their minds about them. And how quick they revert thanks to the PotD.
:4palutena:: Hey look Admiral Pit must be nerdgasming now.
:4pacman:: Repeat of Mega Man
:4lucina:: Eh, not that interested.
:4robinm::4robinf:: Right in the Gematsu. Looks freaking amazing.
Shulk: I expected nothing fom the Direct. I wound up with a repeat of Mega Man and Pacman.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
My reactions to all the newcomer reveals:
Villager - "**** yes! That was so unexpected but **** yes!"
Mega Man - "Pretty cool, I'll main him I guess."
Wii Fit Trainer - "Well...that was...unexpected...I have no words."
Rosalina and Luma - "That's nice, I'm meh about it but I'm happy for those who'll use her."
Little Mac - "Yay! Second most wanted newcomer down!"
Greninja - "It's not Mewtwo, but I guess I'll use him anyways."
Miis - "May use them sometimes, but I'm still very meh about their inclusion."
Palutena - "Another unexpected one...I'm very meh about her inclusion as well..."
Pac-Man - "WHAT THE ****. PAC-MAN IS IN SMASH."
Lucina - "It's not Chrom, meh. Ah well, the good thing is that Gematsu is dead."
Robin - "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH."
Shulk - "*Faints from excitement*"

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Nintendo has a very unique thing with time, it's really funny. We have Waluigi Time, Reyn Time, Weegie Time, Partners in Time, The Hero of Time, The Gate of Time, The Temple of Time, The Ocarina of Time, The Sword of Time, Time to tip the scales, Chance Time, Timeshift Stones, Time Portals, Shulk Time.... I hope Nintendo has enough clocks at their headquarters, because they are clearly overcompensating for something.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Guys, I'm actually hyped for sleep. Ever since school's started, I've wanted nothing but to stay up late and sleep late again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom